April Mummies 2011

Ugh! So Rosie is sick. Fever and stomach ache and last night she wanted to cuddle me (as she has been wanting to a lot lately) and Dh won't hold the baby because he says she doesn't like him. She cries. She cries when I hold her too. And I have to sit her down and listen to her cry when I try to cuddle with Rosie. It fucking sucks. So Ruby is still up on average 4 times a night. Night before last she hardly slept at all. Every morning I get up with both kids and do the breakfast thing but last night I got Ruby to sleep and went to bed myself. I have been so tired I can't think straight. I guess Rosie was up a lot last night. Ruby was only up 3x and Dh asked me if I have been taking sleeping pills!!! o_O what?!!! No! So he told me he needs a whole night and whole day where he doesn't take care of the kids and can sleep. I mentioned before all of this I needed a day off and he said ok but now it isn't going to happen because I'm eternally in debt to him because he took care of Rosie last night. I'm fucking pissed. How could he think I'm taking sleeping pills hen I'm so tired I can't think. Of course I've been falling asleep heavily! I don't get sleep

:hugs: Sam! Did you tell him that you need a day and night where you don't have to take care of any kids too? I mean how is he any more special? He has a job but just because he has a job doesn't mean that You don't need time off from taking care of kids. In fact if he needs so much time off from caring for kids wouldn't that mean that taking care of kids is tiring and you would need time off too? I just don't get how men think that taking care of kids is somehow always fun and easy. Sorry Sam! I hope you find a job yourself soon!

Beautiful name Sarah!

Dana, I hope you can find a solution soon!

Congratulations sarah! Bet it makes you really excited for your new baby?

You ok Dana?

Sam, big hugs. You need a break too, I dunno what to suggest hun xx

we've had an exhausting weekend, eddies had d&v, been to out of hours Dr yesterday. He's fine and think we're coming to the end of it now. Just hoping the rest of us don't get it now!

Congrats sarah! You're next! Eeee :happydance:

Sam. Huge hugs :hugs: Sorry you're going through this. Dh is similar. Yes he works but not on weekends... yet yesterday I was up with the twins at 4am after aready being woken at 1am. Dh was up at 8am. But HE was tired and HE needed an early night so he took a nap in the afternoon and went straight to sleep after toby went to bed, leaving me to settle the twins, wash bottles, tidy up.... only to start the night shift again. God these boys are awful sleepers at the mo. They were awake again last night at 1:30 and 5am so I intentionally stayed in the bedroom hoping they'd wake dh up. Obv that didnt work... Its now 7am and hes been awake 15 mins. :dohh:

We need to go on holiday, you and me. Leave the men with the kids!

It's very scary that I'm next, Katherine! I am still seriously nowhere near ready :wacko: Hope you manage to get some sleep soon :hugs:

:hugs: Sam. Men just don't get it sometimes. With bringing Rex to my mum's with me this weekend, I haven't had a lie in but DH went home on Saturday night so slept til whenever he wanted yesterday. But you can guarantee that next weekend he'll be whining about needing a lie in. Grrrrr!

:hugs: for poorly Eddie & you, Caroline. Hope he's better soon.

Yep. Doomed to no sleep for the rest of my life haha
Came to Leeds with DH for his business trip just so I could get a full nights sleep. Didn't get to bed til like midnight, as you do when you're in a hotel. So of course the fire alarm had to go off at 5:30 this morning. :dohh:

oh no Katherine! I reckon you're right, someone up there doesn't want you to sleep!!

I'm so at a loss of what to do lol, free time...Eddies been napping since 10 actually in his cot so its coming up 3 hours now. I've tidied the whole house, cleaned the lounge, sorted the washing, had a Tesco delivery, had a couple cups of tea and some lunch. Hmmm LOL. Poor thing still isn't well though, he came down with a rash yesterday that sent me into minor panic mode but after establishing it did disappear with the glass test I went on nhs website and seems he might have had Roseola as his symptoms match exactly, never heard of it before.

Wow you got all that done?! Well done! Normally if the twins are napping and tobys out/asleep/keeping humself busy I sit around THINKING about what I can do but dont do it. This has only happened maybe 2 or 3 times in the last 9 months though!

Poor Eddie... ive not heard of roseola either. Hope he gets better soon xx

:dohh: to no sleep Katherine :( That is absolute Sod's law with the fire alarm. You should've dropped by to day hello on your trip! We're dead close to the M1 & A1, so wouldn't even matter which road you travelled!

That free time sounds lovely, Caroline :thumbup:

I have a poorly Rex :( He's had a bit of a dry cough the past 2 days & was fine this morning but deteriorated at the CM's today & she have him Calpol at 2pm. He's full of cold now :( Might be a day at home for us tomorrow if he isn't well enough to go to her. I hope not really as I'm so busy at work I could really do with being in but little man comes first.

hope Rex feels better Sarah :hugs:

Eddie had yet another nap this afternoon just for an hour but still went to bed by 7.15! this bug has really knocked him.

Hey not been on in a few days.
Hope poorly babas are better soon :)

Dunno if I mentioned but ive been back the hospital about my lungs. As well as having bronchiectasis the dr also thinks I have a rare immune condition too... so im getting referred to an immunologist in 4 months when I go back so they can do more in depth testing.
Im sick of doctors lol. Irony if it is that my boyfriend is a nurse xD

i'm glad they're finally doing some more tests Gem, you and Ollie are sick a crazy amts of time!

Ikr!
Well that bronchiectasis is recurrent chest infections so bound to be sick a lot off that alone... immune system is a whole other thing D: theres no cure for bronchiectasis though so ill never be 100%

Just hope none of its inherited so ollie will be ok!

Gem, I'm so glad your medical issues are getting more attention! You're constantly sick. I feel so bad!

Caroline, I hope Eddie's better soon! I hate it when the little ones are sick!

And Sarah too! I hope Rex feels better soon! I can't believe you're next!

I have to stop using exclamation points but I feel the need! :haha:

Katherine, I can't believe you get away and then the fire alarm. You must have pissed someone off :dohh: you'll sleep eventually?

I have a big drive tomorrow, about 100 miles in bad weather to go sign our closing papers. I also have the check for the remaining balance on the closing so I have to be there, not to mention my signature… It was a gorgeous day today and of course tomorrow sucks! Well, here's to hoping I make it...

abby's puked 3 times so far, nick has his interview tomorrow for student of the year, i have class and too many essays/midterms to do. going to be a loooooooong night.

Hope it goes smoothly Danielle!
Gem I'm glad you are getting more attention for your illnesses!
Dana hope Abby feels better and nicks interview goes well.
I started getting sick last night and was up most if the night with a really bad sore throat. And I'm just feeling so sick. Rosie is being a cuddle monster and ruby is happily playing with some toys while Ryan is at his first day of work. Lucky for me it is a short day for him and just a few hours of training. Then I can maybe nap

Hope everyone that's sick gets better soon!!

My exhaustion has struck, ugh. I'll be 30 weeks in a couple of days and have been feeling fine energy wise, until last week. Now I keep on needing to nap but Aleena doesn't nap so that's almost impossible.
At least she sleeps through the night since a couple months so I get at least some much needed rest then.
My business has been busy too so I do a lot of work .
Can't wait for this kid to come out!!

Right there with you on the exhaustion, Naima :( I'm seriously regretting saying I'd work up to 38+3 :wacko:

Too many poorly LOs :( Hope they're all better soon. Rex is still absolutely full of cold & now has a temperature too :cry: Hoping today has been the worst day of it & he'll be on the up from tomorrow.

I'm glad the docs are eventually looking into your health problems more seriously, Gem. About bloody time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->