April Mummies 2011

Hugs to all the poorly mummy's and kiddys xx

oh gosh there's a lot of sick people in this group now :(, hope everyones feeling better soon.

Danielle, hope your trip goes well!

Gem, I'm glad they're finally looking into your health issues.

Eddie's finally a bit better here, though now sleeping soooo much, but I guess his little body just needs to recover now. He's desperately trying to crawl, has reached the going backwards stage and today succeeded in pushing backwards with split legs so much that he sat himself back up, he was so chuffed with himself lol.

Alex is doing pretty good these days, got loads of compliments from nursery today that he was sharing well and behaved well :)

Everything went awesome! We own the house as of this morning and the semi arrives tomorrow morning to unload our stuff! One more trip from Indiana to Illinois tomorrow. I'm so ready for this to be done.

Naima and Sarah, :hugs: you're getting there!

Sam, sorry you got sick! I hope it runs its course quickly!

Caroline, I'm glad Eddie's feeling better!

abby's finally feeling better. dh has school all day tomorrow so i ran quick tonight and loaded up on sugar free popsicles, pedialyte popsicles and enough jello to feed an army :haha:
she went to bed around 830, apparently woke up while i was gone because right now she's in bed with DH watching sponge bob and eating jello (already had a popsicle) and finally drinking some pedialyte. i'm ok with her being up since she's had nothing but 2 french fries to eat all day and very little fluids.
well, off to do 1 of 2 midterms and maybe work on my essay all due tomorrow...

Glad baby is feeling better!
I still feel awful! And Dh keeps reminding me I'm not the only one who is sick and I'm being selfish for wanting to sleep a day and it isn't fair for him because he has been up and moving around while not feeling good. Ugh. Obviously we are handling it differently since I have had a 101-102 fever and he has been at 99.6. My sister is coming to pick the girls up around 1 so I can get into the ER and find out if this is bacterial or not

101-102 isn't too bad, i've gone to work worse! probably just all the nasty crap going around, unfortunately i've had to learn to just keep going (as do most ppl i think). i wish we could all be kids and just sleep and be taken care of.

abby's not feeling good again, i feel so badly for her. glad i'm a sahm on days like this so i can baby her back to health. not so happy that i have midterms due by midnight..

I hope i didn't come off like an asshole there...

OMG!!! x-Rainbow-x, lea snowball made abby's invitations, which are just perfect!! I have to figure out a pic, but otherwise, these are it!

Attachments

• invitation.jpg
    invitation.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 3
Those are great.
I was shivering pretty badly at 102 but that was also only 2 hours after taking Tylenol. I am almost always one to push through it but just couldn't yesterday. I ended up not going into the ER since I was feeling a bit better but my sister still took both the girls so it was great go rest.

i noticed that you have quite the support team going! how are you doing now?

Feeling mostly better. My throat is still swollen but my fever is gone. It really helped getting to rest the last couple days

so I watched a man get hit by a car today. he just laid there with blood everywhere, when he did come to he refused medical attention and then we were told to leave. I hope he got some help, he was obviously homeless and couple hours later I'm still shaken up.

Oh Dana! That must have been very disturbing for you! So sorry!!

my friend and i are trying to find him to see if we can buy him a new bike since it was destroyed in the accident.
all i keep picturing is him laying there unconscious. pretty sure i'll be having nightmares.

:hugs: Dana. I think that image would stay with me too. When I was pregnant with Rex, I saw a girl get run over but thankfully there was no blood. She was just unconscious but I still could 'see' her laying there for a while after.

Quick post while we're in town and have LTE coverage. We have no internet at the house yet and verizon is terrible at our house.
Everything is going well. We have the kitchen moved in and now we need to get bathrooms, living room and dining room.
I'll check in again when I can!

Hey Sam, have you had mono before? I had similar symptoms and it ended up being mono.

Sounds like things are going well with the move, Danielle :thumbup:

We've had a very early morning here :( Rex fell asleep on the way back from my sister's yesterday. Nothing would wake him so had no choice to put his PJs on him & put him in bed. But this was at 6.30 :dohh: So he was wide awake at 5.40am :( Far too early for a Sunday!! Eurgh. Wish I had proper coffee in my life right now. Not decaff :(

I haven't had mono before. Ended up getting the white spots in my throat yesterday afternoon letting me know I do in fact have strep throat. Started antibiotics last night. Ugh. And I've started coughing too. I think it is everything that has been going around put together. My great aunt is currently in the hospital with a breathing tube from pneumonia. Has been for a week now. The nurses keep saying she will be fine but idk because it is how my graphic design instructor died my last year of college

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->