April Mummies 2011

we figured with ours mixed with the gifts from friends and family at her party, she'll be set til we can afford to buy her more. she's not a big toy player anyway, more likes to run back and forth with her bubble lawn mower, lol

happy 36 weeks!
How're you feeling?

Thanks, Naima :) I'm feeling pretty crappy tbh :( Exhausted, heart burn, pelvic pain & the swelling is starting too :cry: How about you?

Dana, that's a fab list of presents IMO. No need to worry on that front :nope:

happy 36 weeks!
How're you feeling?

Thanks, Naima :) I'm feeling pretty crappy tbh :( Exhausted, heart burn, pelvic pain & the swelling is starting too :cry: How about you?

Dana, that's a fab list of presents IMO. No need to worry on that front :nope:

Oh the joys of late pregnancy!
Sorry you're feeling crappy.
I'm super exhausted as well , being A wahm is nice though , at least I don't have to be somewhere and can work whenever is a good time!

These pregnancys are flying over!!

Dana that's quite a good amount of presents. They sound really good!

So far ive bought ollie a leapfrog leappad, play doh table, quite a bit of monsters inc mike stuff, a pirate ship, egg and spoon race thing and some books.... think that's it so far cant remember but I wanna get a bit more still too.

As for his party invites are done, decorations bought. Just need balloons and food and drinks.

I am seriously so excited about it lol! He keeps telling everyone hes having a mike party :')

I know child care is expensive but I'm not comfortable leaving my kids with my cousin who would be doing most of it. Or her dog. She has a dog who bites me every time I see it.
You are both getting close Sazzle and Lilly!
Caro glad Alex had a nap! Rosie has been taking them again and it makes the world of difference!

Dana that's way more presents than Isis has!

My parents bought her a play kitchen for christmas but with the move I thought it would be easier for us to use it as her birthday present so we have that and a couple food/serving kits I bought to go with it. I'm thinking maybe we'll get her an easel for painting etc while I'm working in the basement.

Sarah, so sorry you're feeling all the pains of the third trimester! I worked until the day before I went into labor with Isis but luckily I had hardly any issues. I also was able to make my job a desk job at the end.

Gem, sounds like an awesome party!! We're not doing anything too big but I might buy some Dora stuff if I can get Isis to stay home with DH one Saturday so I can buy it.

Caroline, glad the littles were at least good for the wedding. I don't have any idea with Eddie's sickness.

Gertrude, glad you had a great time!! You deserve it!

Katherine, I hope you can get some help with the boys! I don't know how you do it!

Sam, I wouldn't leave mine with anyone I didn't trust. Its not worth it. You'll find something. You just got there. I can't believe your family is pushing so hard. They had to know it might be a few months before you get on your feet. Even IF you got jobs right away, it takes time to find a place and to get paychecks. If you were just hanging out and not applying to places then maybe. I moved into our house and am not trying to find a job and I'm still not even unpacked. Shit, I just got internet today!!

Naima, I can't believe how far along you are too! I'm so excited to join the ranks of WAHM :thumbup:

Sorry if I missed someone! I'm so excited to have internet!! Pictures of the kitties coming on FB!!

Poppy's got a bike for her birthday and a few books, dressing up ballerina barbie outfit, glittery tattoo things that she wanted and a cd!

Her party all booked at a soft play need to send the invites out this week! I keep forgetting lol

I need to print my invites. So much effort for some reason though lol.

I did facebook/text invites haha
Tobys birthday is on MONDAY. Five days, eeeek. He's not getting much really. A bike is his big present, then hes getting the Cars micro drifters track with some extra cars, Frozen on dvd and some small bits (clothes for nursery, etc)... living with MIL, we just dont have the space for stuff so this year wont have many presents. He spends all his time destroying his train set with toy dinosaurs anyway, he doesnt need extra toys!

Oh. DH insisted on Disney Infinity too. It's meant to be for Toby but we all know its a joint present :haha:

thanks ladies. the bike is only happening because we have a gift card from nick's dad left over from christmas. i'd like to get her a real bike but i put her on one at the store and she freaked out, so tricycle it is. i have a goal to be more active with her this summer so she can bike while i walk, hopefully. i'd like to find a tricycle big enough for her that still has the push stick behind it in case she gets tired, but so far i'm having no luck.

I think you can get the push handles separate but they only push, they dont steer. weve got one for tobys bike.

Mum had a couple of fainting episodes at the weekend. Shes now been at the hospital for 4 hours having all sorts of tests and things done because the doctors are concerned. How do i know this? Facebook. Ugh.

Also its 10pm and Dylan has been up screaming twice already. Seems to be in pain. Hopefully the calpol will kick in soon. Toby refused to go to bed because there was a dragon in his room and an owl going twit-twoo in his ear. DH is at the pub with some dude so I'm sorting it all out on my own. And it's my 30th birthday in 2 hours. I'm tired.

Happy 30th, Katherine :D Hope you get a break from the kids today & have something special planned.

Happy birthday Katherine!! I hope you get a great break!

Dana, I was thinking you could duct tape a stick to it if you can't find one that comes with it... :p

Dh gave me his illness. I have almost no voice this morning and I've been hacking up all sorts of nasty. Yesterday all I could do was get my drivers license and get a couple groceries. Luckily Isis was a wonderful little girl for me yesterday and pretty good for me today other than waking up too early this morning. I think she's got it too though, she's been sneezing and stuffed up.

happy birthday Katherine, I hope you got a lay in and a break today!!

yay for getting internet Danielle! your kitties look very cute :).

Dana I think that sounds like plenty of presents! alex isn't getting loads at all this year as we just have so much stuff already I really don't think he needs anymore. He's got a marble run, a toy iron, some spatulas, spoons etc for his kitchen, peelable toy fruit, a peppa pig fuzzy felt board and that's it. Though we're considering buying both the boys a playhouse for the garden at some point this year so have held off on the spending thinking of that.

sorry your feeling rubbish sarah. not long to go now! will have to start checking in more often again for labour news soon! :D xx

Thanks for the birthday loveliness ladies. DH was fab...

He took me to see the film adaptation of A Long Way Down which had only come out at the local cinema yesterday. He took me to the poster outside the cinema and said "Ya know when we first got together? This was the first book you made me read. Remember?"
D'aww. I got a bit choked up... see, he IS a sentimental perrson. Little things like this happen every 2 or 3 years that remind me.

Then he took me to an old fisherman hut. Converted, obviously. It was right on the beach overlooking the sea, facing north so we could just walk out the door and watch the sunset from the beach. Proper romantic like. And oh my god the bed was HUGE and had no children in it! :haha:

Back to reality and last minute planning for Tobys party tomorrow. His birthday isnt til monday but yeah. These 3 years have flown by...

I think Isis is sick with the same crap that dh and I have had. I was completely exhausted, congested, coughing and horribly sick for two days and now I'm just normal sick (ha!). I think she's now getting the same thing. She feels warm too. I'll have to find the thermometer to see if she has a fever. I only know where about half my shit is...

*throws you a thermometer* you need to pm me your new address

also, here's the finished product!

Attachments

• abbyinvite.jpg
    abbyinvite.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 4
So cute dana! Did you make that?

Hope you ans toby had nice birthdays Katherine!

Finally printed ollies invites off today :) his party is a week tomorrow xD

Happy mothers day for tomorrow everyone!!

I had a night out last night... not been out since like november. So tired today. Too old for that shit now haha! My lungs are having a fit too since I had 2 days off from the antibiotics. I sound about 102 not 22 lol!!

nope, if you remember lea snowball (the lady who started this april momma forum), she's the one who designed it for me. she did a fab job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->