April Mummies 2011

Ah yeah I remember her! :) she was always great with designing things.

Happy Mother's Day, lovely ladies :D Hope you're all getting spoilt (in the UK at least!).

Hope Toby had a fab birthday :)

Love the invites, Dana :thumbup:

Happy Mother's Day to all the UK ladies!

Mailed out Abby's invites yesterday, got basically everything i need for the party as far as decorations go. no clue what we're doing for food.

Sazzle- for some reason, i think #2 is another boy. Has anyone had the opposite sex as their #1 in here yet?

Just randomly puked.
Ollie rubbed my back and kissed my head :')

Feel ok... totally dont understand why I was sick :s this keeps happening like once a week or so lately!

Sazzle- for some reason, i think #2 is another boy. Has anyone had the opposite sex as their #1 in here yet?

:nope: no one in here has managed one of each. Although the odds are very much stacked against me, I'm still holding a slim hope of the girl I'd love to have. All the usual gender predictors point to boy but I can't help but hope :(

Rex is utterly & completed convinced it's a girl! He always has been but he's stepped it up a bit lately by referring to her as Rosie (the name he wants for a girl... After Thomas' female side kick :dohh: ) and talking about Rosie's room, Rosie's car seat etc. I genuinely think he'll be more gutted than I will be if he gets a brother. I keep trying to say to him that it could be a boy but he doesn't listen!

Aleena was sure this baby was a boy but she was wrong lol
Not long till you find out sazzleR :)

sazzle, do you find yourself calling it one thing or another? i from the day the stick turned blue, called her a her.

Rachel has one of each!

Oh yes, of course! Sorry, Rachel! I was only thinking of ladies who've had their second since our April babies. I forgot about older siblings.

sazzle, do you find yourself calling it one thing or another? i from the day the stick turned blue, called her a her.

I guess I find myself saying 'she' more but I think that's only cos Rex does! I try to say 'they' to stay neutral :haha:

I knew toby was a boy. I named him Horatio Thundercat when he was a pre-gender scan bump :haha: I wanted a boy so badly though that I convinced myself he was a girl so I could get used to the idea just in case.

I keep freaking out... I must have gas or something thats trapped because I keep feeling flutterings like early baby movements. I know its not but it's WEIRD.

I did the same thing, convinced myself it was a boy because i wanted a girl soooo badly. I called Abby my little gas bubble in the early stages, because that's exactly what she felt like.

yes, any chance it's #4?

Not a chance! I think its muscle flutterings/twitching. My family suffer from all sort of intenstine/bowel/colon issues so its probably related to one of those. Yay.

I only know one person irl too that's had 1 of each, yet loads have same sex, and mostly boys, it's crazy! I'm hoping sarah bucks the trend then sends the pink dust my way for no.3! Though not for a while yet!

haha dana I think she means in the future like me!?! am I right sam!?

its sooo weird how we're all having the same sex accept rachel

I've just been thinking about it, Caroline. IRL four couples we know closely all have one of each. Maybe there's something in the water round here :shrug: Come baby!! Be :pink: !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->