April Mummies 2011

Toby is generally my little helper but there are times when I need to be a bit quicker. Or, in yesterdays case, when hes supposwd to be eating his dinner.

Omg worst day with toby being so rotten and then eddie started the night by bringing up all his dinner. Twice. Hes got a cough and was gagging so hard on phlegm that at one point he couldnt breathe. :( Then we all had a bad night of musical beds because dylan was waking up fussy and eddie was unwell.... this morning eddie woke up and the second he sat up, he sicked up the tiny bit of milk and a LOT of water that he had last night. I started clearing it up but dont even have tje energy. Because ive spent the day and night taking care of everyone else, ive had no rest and no sleep so my cold is 10 times worse today. Im even losing my voice which NEVER happens. Urghhhh.

Sorry for the moan. Dh is home. Says hes feeling "a bit rough" although he seems fine to me so I guess I'll be looking after the boys and el manflu. Could cry about now.

Massive :hugs: Katherine. I hope your DH pulls his finger out & helps you out today. Try & have a nap.

:hugs: Ria. I'm right there with you :cry: For the past 10 days, it's taken Rex about 2 hours to settle to sleep along with a whole load of tantrumming & screaming. The last 2 nights, DH has resorted to taking him out in the car to get him to sleep :blush: cos we just can't face the 2 hour battle :( especially with me being so big so DH has to bear the brunt of it. Despite the late bedtimes, he's still got up in the night or been up pre-6am which means he's been a complete monster during the day. Yesterday he found a dry wipe pen in DH's work trousers & drew all over our wardrobe & tele while I was on the loo :dohh: I thought he must be acting up cos he knows baby's arrival is imminent & has seen how much attention his new cousin gets but maybe he would've been like this sleep-wise anyway if Poppy is the same :shrug:

So apparently im having an allergic reaction to my meds :')
My throats covered in a rash and is sore and itchy and starting to swell. My doctors isnt even open yet so phoned the helpline who said the doc will ring me within 2 hours and in the meantime if my throat closes over get straight to a and e.
What a way to start the day.

Turns out dh isnt ill.. he was just a bit too tired to go to work. He spent most of the night in tobys room, while toby was in with me and I was dealing with the twins waking up every 20 minutes (so as soon as I got one to sleep, the other would wake. Itd take me 20 mins to get him back to sleep before the other woke up again).

I cant actually take the babies downstairs because I'm too weak. My legs are wobbly. But dh is calling me from tobys bed to get him some kitchen roll.
Fuuuuck ooooffff.

Oh well. Should probably get up and get the washing on anyway.

Tell him to get his own shit! And take the kids while he is at it. You need at least a 3 hour nap and will resume mothering duties after completing at least one sleep cycle. Until then you are on time out for the safety of the boys in the house.
I put myself on time out. It helps.

Hw took the boys for a couple of hours this morning. I shouldve known better. He always does this. Hes using it againt me and now im running up and down stairs trying to stop toby disturbing him. Ive got tantrums, poorly twins and my legs dont work properly. Im too weak for this BS I nearly fell down the stairs trying to keep him away from dh because he granted me a couple of hours sleep this morning. I'd give my eyesight for a day off a week right now.

You know what I'd do if I was that dog tired, Katherine? Bloody well pack an overnight bag & go to a hotel or B&B for the night. If you're not safe to look after the boys then you need a break NOW. You DH isn't on his own. He's got his mother living under the same roof for Christ's sake. I'm sure the two of them can cope with 3 kids for one chuffing night.

Shes a cake maker though and shes got a big wedding order to finish by Sunday morning so she cant help. She has taken time out though to tell me FIL doesnt tgink I vacuum often enough. :dohh:
Finally managed to get dh out of bed at 7:30pm because I was throwing up and dizzy and couldnt watch dylan in the bath. I had to explain myself before he got out of bed though. Should be a fun night tonight anyways!

Update: yep! Hes dumped a soaking wet eddie on me telling me I can sort him out because I was in bed all day. I slept for 2.5hrs. Hes JUST slept for at least 5. When I told him that he pulled this fake "I feel a bit peaky" face and pretended he was gonna throw up. He isnt. I know his gonna-puke face and that wasnt it.

RAGE. Hes such a child.

omg Katherine I'd actually be walking out the door! they're his kids too hun. xx

eek on the sleep regression ladies! hope it passes soon.

gem, hope you got sorted?

sooo anyone else dealing with monsters in the bedroom yet? For the first time since alex was weeks old he came into our bed last night, just appeared at 1.45, climbed up and into our bed and told us he had monsters in his room, that was it, he wouldn't go back and ended up sleeping with us! he has never even settled in our bed before so in a strange way I actually quite enjoyed the cuddles lol but eeek on imagination going wild already! and he picked a night eddie sttn for the first time in ages :dohh:

Before bed tonight we caught all the monsters and threw them out the window, I tell you there was a lot of them in there! lol x

Poppy was being eaten by a shark at 2am this morning! She such a vivid dreamer I'm pretty sure that that's what mostly wakes her up but gettingn her back off is a nightmare!

Sazzles I feel your pain although poppy will go to sleep fine it's keeping her asleep that's the issue!

https://i59.tinypic.com/2v9yov6.jpg

So yeah. This happened.

Oh DO NOT POST ON FB PLEASE. literally no one besides bf knows.

I don't know what you want here so..

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

or...

I'm sorry...are you OK?

I feel... pretty ok about it.
I dont know whether right now is a good time for it though with college etc and health.
And yes im vomiting just as much as I did with ollie.
At least the bf situation is good -touch wood- and he knows and he doesn't mind what I decide to do either way. He promised he'll be there for me and stay with me.
I just really need to weigh up the pros and cons.

Edit: actually pretty freaked out over how its happened... I have the injection and we use condoms. Do antibiotics and other meds effect these?! They were cheap condoms so maybe ones leaked and injection may have ran out?! Idk.

um wow! I know antibiotics can mess up the pill but I don't know about the injection. I was not expecting to see this coming on here tonight. I'm glad your bf is on board and seems to be taking it well.

Katherine, I agree with Sarah. Pack a bag and leave him to it.

I feel... pretty ok about it.
I dont know whether right now is a good time for it though with college etc and health.
And yes im vomiting just as much as I did with ollie.
At least the bf situation is good -touch wood- and he knows and he doesn't mind what I decide to do either way. He promised he'll be there for me and stay with me.
I just really need to weigh up the pros and cons.

Edit: actually pretty freaked out over how its happened... I have the injection and we use condoms. Do antibiotics and other meds effect these?! They were cheap condoms so maybe ones leaked and injection may have ran out?! Idk.

the shot is so unreliable, if you don't start it exactly right it'll never be right no.matter what. planned parenthood told me more ppl come in for abortions on the shot than anything else. I don't trust it for nothing. yes, antibiotics mess with the injection too, or so I hear.

Yea I've heard antibiotics mess with most bc. Glad your bf is being supportive

Think ill be changing my bc after this then ha.
Booked into the doctors this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->