April Mummies 2011

Oh my god, Gem! Was not expecting to see that! I know you were never that keen in a second so I hope you make a decision you're happy with. :hugs:

Caroline, we've had giant spiders a few times in Rex's room :dohh: I totally blame my sister for that particular fear as she once freaked out at a spider in front of Rex :wacko:

Bloody ell gem not sure what to say! Glad your bf is being supportive either way.

Im so done with dh right now. He was sick last night. Id say it was karma but hes now acting as if hes the illest person ever. Fuckit im not letting him go back to bed, not after yesterday. He can get a taste of his own medicine.

Think ill be changing my bc after this then ha.
Booked into the doctors this morning.

yea, i have a godson thanks to the shot and condoms, lol. if you're not so keen on babies, perhaps an IUD would do you? that way you don't have to worry and you're protected as soon as it's put in.

Oh my gem!
Good luck at the docs, glad your bf is ok with it.

Gotta wait till Tuesday to see the nurse about it now!
Whats the iud?
I was only on the injection becauae nearly everything else makes me bleed like crazy! Drives me mad. An then I was like yay no periods this is awesome. Then boom morning sickness. Growing boobs. Gaining weight. Yup... preggers haha.

oh wow gem, glad bf is ok about it! why do you need to see the nurse as well!?!

ah at least we're not the only one with imagination overdrive, he nearly properly freaked out on DH tonight as he didn't check for monsters before he said night night! I'd totally forgotten about it lol, throwing them out the window worked last night though, he sttn! DH suggested we could tell him they want his dummies, so if we get rid of the dummies they'll leave lol, not sure he'd fall for it?!

iud is the merana or however its spelled. it's a plastic thing you have implanted in your cervix that's good for 5 yrs

The nurse will talk me through all options properly and book me into the correct place.

Ah thanks dana ill have to look over that.

Me and bf have had lots of long talks about it. We plan on going for not keeping right now if its not too late. Can always change our minds. But yeah my health is bad enough. My lungs dont stay healthy for more than 10 days and all the puking cant be helping at all (morning sickness is horrendous already... worse than it was with ollie)
Were both studying and have low incomes.
Just not financially ready for it and i dont feel healthy enough.
So yeah.
But need to wait and see what actually happens ha as we have a plan for if we decide to end up keeping aswell. Just incase.

i'm not sure if this changes anything, but they do have meds that'll help with the pukey's. good luck with whatever your decision, you know we're all here for you regardless.

Gem, I have an IUD, its called Mirena. Its plastic with a little progesterone. Its as good as getting your tubes tied. There's the possibility that you wouldn't have a period on it either and as soon as you have it removed you're fertile and it lasts 5 years. Then you can have it removed and a new one placed. Everyone's experience on it is different but its easily removed if it doesn't work out. I am sending you much care and empathy as you embark on whatever journey you and your bf decide on. Neither is easy. PM me if you need any support. We are all here for you! :hugs:

Isis wakes up screaming but nothing specific, except this morning when she was screaming "no mommy, not in the kitchen!!" no idea!

Caroline, we used the squirrels to get rid of Isis's pacifiers, and she still yells at the squirrels sometimes to give them back to her, or at least share! It can't hurt to try throwing them out with the monsters :haha:

Having another amazing day where I didn't do enough. I didn't clean well enough and I didn't apply to more places to live. Felt like I shouldn't not knowing our income at this time. I'm being pressured to work nights so we don't have to pay daycare except that won't really work and if I was in my computer and not my phone then I would have typed out all of it but basically I would still have to do almost everything for the girls. Then just not sleep ever so I can work. I am getting so frustrated and I want to go home. My uncle says I'm being unreasonable by telling people they don't have to get Rosie anything but then in getting shit for having too much stuff in our allotted space. FFS she hasn't played with her Christmas presents yet. I hate my life

Thank you everyone :3 I love you ladies. All so supportive!

Danielle I love that she shouts at squirrels xD

My belly looks bigger tonight... do you think this is a bump... ??? Im thinking I could be further along than id guessed.

https://i59.tinypic.com/34955yg.jpg

oh wow gem, glad bf is ok about it! why do you need to see the nurse as well!?!

ah at least we're not the only one with imagination overdrive, he nearly properly freaked out on DH tonight as he didn't check for monsters before he said night night! I'd totally forgotten about it lol, throwing them out the window worked last night though, he sttn! DH suggested we could tell him they want his dummies, so if we get rid of the dummies they'll leave lol, not sure he'd fall for it?!

remember a few months back when abby would wake up screaming about sharing?! :rofl:

I wouldn't get too worried until you go see the nurse and figure everything out.

We had a great day today! We visited a friend, did a little shopping, came home and I organized the basement while DH worked on the shop. Isis had a great time playing in the basement while I was putting things away.

:hugs: Sam. I'm sure you'll figure things out soon. Just focus on why you moved in the first place.

Gem, I wouldn't worry. It could just be first tri bloat. I looked about 25 weeks gone by the evening for most of first tri. I would say you're probably not newly pregnant but that's just going off how dark your lines were on the IC tests. It takes me til about 6 weeks pregnant to get a line that matches the test line on those tests.

:hugs: sam, I hope things improve soon.

I agree with the others Gem, wait and see I guess, though if you may not want to continue I'd push for a dating scan asap as options get more limited/harder the further along you are.

glad you had a good day Danielle.

ummm, the monsters seem to have gone! without getting rid of his dummies :dohh: x

Oh no Caroline! Too bad the monsters didn't take the pacifiers when they left!

Sam :hugs! I'm sorry your family is making it so hard on you! I agree with Sarah though, remember why you moved and keep your head up!

Hi gem, only just seen your news!!!

When will you be seeing the nurse? Explain what you have to us, regarding your current situation and raise your concerns with how far gone you think you could be. In most circumstances when the GP cannot work out your dates, they would recommend and early dating scan. Do you know te date of your last period? The lines are quite dark. How are you feeling today?

I feel so unwell!! Caught a cold off hubby do we are both sniffling snot heads. The worst part is at night when I can't sleep as I can't bloody breathe! I have asthma which although under control, it does get aggravated by illness. I just get on with it but today the kids were pushing me to my limit.....around IKEA. Yes, I'm mad. On a Sunday, too....

In other news, the kids have bunkbeds! So exciting. We have looped fairy lights around the bed, and I will make some curtains for Amelia's bed. It's quite cute to sneak in the room and see them both curled up on the top, looking at books together. Let's see how long it all lasts lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->