April Mummies 2011

6 weeks 6 days pregnant.
Im booked in to take the first of two pills next Thursday. Then the second next Saturday.
I feel so numb.

:hugs: Gem. At least you're not too far along. We're here when you need us :hugs:

Gem, that's probably the best of all scenarios, just like we talked about. You need anything, just reminding you were I am. Is this really a choice you're okay with? either way it's a life long one, just make sure it's the correct one.

massive :hugs:

:hugs: gem.

Eugh the rash went down by this morning, then tonight my chin swelled and went red, then my lips started tingling and I was coughing, spread to my right eye swelling and onto my forehead. All gone down with piriton and asthma inhaler. What's causing it!? :(

Abby is so happy to have on her birthday outfit.. :rofl:

Attachments

• 10003477_10203597683171823_5200144671225281730_n.jpg
    10003477_10203597683171823_5200144671225281730_n.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
then my Godson thought it was his turn....

Attachments

• 1966889_10203597685691886_1413524658039637100_n.jpg
    1966889_10203597685691886_1413524658039637100_n.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
and then i finally got a smile out of her...

Attachments

• 10258058_10203597688011944_4720991557350381000_n.jpg
    10258058_10203597688011944_4720991557350381000_n.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks ladies especially dana :)
And yeah im very much sure this is the right decision. I think id be more upset if I had to keep it tbh. Either way its going to fuck with my emotions so I just need to accept that I guess. At least its only 2 pills then thats that... id shit out for sure with the vacuum!

Dana abby is adorable! Shes just the cutest little thing aha! Ollie said 'aww cute pretty girl' when I showed him those pics haha

you're most welcome and i'm SO happy you get to take a couple pills and be done.

Ollie is too cute!!

Gem, this is so hard but I'm so glad you're able to take pills. I'm not even sure they do that in the US. Like the others said we're here for you! I've been down that road with far less support and it's always tough. I'll never forget it.

Dana, I love the pics!! Especially the crying one! :) such a cutie!

Caroline, that's so strange! Have you eaten anything differently lately? What about laundry soap, lotion, etc?

We give back one of the cats to our friend tomorrow so I'll be back down to just the two little kittens. I'm more excited than I can tell you! The full sized cat has added such a terrible dynamic that I would be giving him away if he wasn't going back to his owner. Oh and I can't wait until the little kittens are big enough to move outside!
Taxes are done, I just need to make them ready for submitting. I think we can e-file Illinois the others will be mailed tomorrow. Both states we get a refund and federal we'll have to pay. Next year will be better...

we do now have the pill here (12 years too late imo) and some insurance even cover it!

Nice! More than 12 years too late for me... Glad it's at least here for those that can use it!

Ive read some horrific stories about the pill version from the states though. Some women order it online and it causes them hell!
And doesn't always terminate the pregnancy. Its crazy.

Luckily I have the correct health professionals available. Even the bf is training to be a nurse lol.

:hugs: gem!

Abby is so cute Dana!

3d ultrasound today :) pics wil follow later.

aww abby is so cute Dana, love her first reaction! kids are so funny with what they will and won't wear.

Gem, so glad you can just take the pill and you're definite about your decision, as hard as it is xx

Well I actually managed to get a Dr apt this morning and with my GP! never managed that before lol. Anyway she was quite concerned and has given me just a 3 day course of steroids to get the reaction under control, call 999 if I struggle breathing again and it doesn't settle down etc. Reviewing it next week. And if keep getting reactions she'll refer me on for some allergy testing to try and figure out whats causing it.

Alex has learnt his lesson why we don't play with drawing pins this morning, despite me telling him over and over to leave the pin board alone he wouldn't and stood on a pin. He's fine but hopefully it's shocked him enough to listen to me about that one! x

Ive read some horrific stories about the pill version from the states though. Some women order it online and it causes them hell!
And doesn't always terminate the pregnancy. Its crazy.

Luckily I have the correct health professionals available. Even the bf is training to be a nurse lol.

that's why you don't order it offline, you go into your dr's office to get it, just like you're doing. they regulate the hell out of that, so if there's a mishap, it's from doing it illegally.

Gem :hugs: Im glad you are able to take the pills. I hope its over quickly for you xx

Caro.. scary stuff. Hope youre feeling better? X

Afm... I turned 30 Two weeks ago. Since then ive had 2 stomach bugs, a cold, a chest infection, been put on prozac and I now have tonsillitis. The abtibiotics I am on for the chest infection haven't prevented it and its actually getting worse so I think its viral. GETTING OLD.

oh no Katherine! that's quite a list in 2 weeks :(, hope you feel better soon! a nice healthy summer is due your way I think!

yes thanks I'm feeling a lot better, the fog I've felt like I've been in since the reaction started on Wednesday has lifted with just one dose of the steroids, got 2 more doses to take tomorrow and sunday then I guess wait and see what happens. ITs scared me though, you hear so many stories of people having reactions like that and then suddenly anaphylaxis on the next contact :/, hopefully it won't come to that though! xx

Had 3D ultrasound today and lil lady is measuring 6lb4oz at 34 weeks, her gestational age according to US is 36w6d LOL!
she said to take it lightly and that she's probably around 5.5-6lb right now, still bigger than aleena! she was born 41 weeks and was 6lb14oz lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->