April Mummies 2011

thanks ladies, abby had an amazing time! kept getting sent pics from happy parents with sleeping children :haha:

i'd update more but i'm still rather frazzled and need to settle in some more.

missed a drs appt i set 2 months ago this morning, i knew i shouldn't have set it for today... :(

oops Dana!

omg gem that sucks on the bf!

we've had a major drama of a day today. Totally not the relaxing day we planned after alex's bday with DH off. Eddie at dr this morning, ear infection, eczema and movicol for constipation, then got him weighed and he's dropped to 25th centile, only gained 8oz in 2.5 mths :dohh:, but cos he's been so ill they're not too worried atm. Then alex stuck a toy up his nose and they couldn't get it out, 7 hours he and DH were at the 2 hospitals, thank god DH was off or I don't know what I'd have done!

Huge :hugs: Caroline. Just seen the Alex drama on FB but the Eddie stuff just makes your day sound even worse :( I'm sure he'll pile the weight on once he's back to full health.

Yuck Katherine! How are you feeling today?

Caroline hope today is a better day for you all!

I've still got the tailend of a cold and it's sitting into sinuses just achinnnng. What's everyone up to today? I'm yet to crawl out of bed. Listening to my two fighting over a keyboard and which demo is the best to dance too. The life of kids!

thanks guys, so far a much better day. Both actually mostly sttn and we were only just at 6.30! Alex is at nursery and Eddie went down for a nap at 9am! I'm just enjoying the peace, though do have to go to the dr surgery yet again in a bit for blood tests after that allergic reaction I had last week, living at the place atm! think i'll just take my pillow, lol.

oh anyone know anywhere to get peppa pig figures that don't cost a fortune? I've reserved a little set from argos but would like to get the mummy and daddy figures but they're £27 on amazon, sooo not paying that! xx

Do u have any buy and sell sights for your area on Facebook.
Mine sell a lot of peppa figures obv 2nd hand but good condition???

Ive avoided peppa pig stuff like the plague so im no help im afraid.

I cant believe little man gets his early years funding next week. This time next week I'll be flapping over getting him ready for his first day. I have NO idea why im nervous!

I've asked on our local fb site but no joy atm, will have to keep my eyes open! found a small set in argos in their 2 for £15 deal which he's happy with.

eek Katherine, he'll love it! wish we got funding next week, annoying just missing the cut off point! x

It really is annoying how we have to wait til September for our funding :( Had a meeting at Rex's foundation unit on Friday. That made it seem so real that he's growing up :cry: Have to get him a little uniform & everything!

Talking of him growing up, I've wrapped all his bday presents this morning. Can't believe he's 3 on Sunday. Madness! Just hope I make his party on Saturday & I'm not in labour. Yes, I am STILL pregnant :wacko: :haha:

Hope so!
So yeah. You know that moment when you're living with your in-laws and you hear your FIL ranting about how MIL thinks youre a "useless bitch"? Yeah. Because depression and illness and 3 kids to deal with just ISNT enough these days....

I don't know how you kept your mouth shut, Katherine. I'd have barged in & asked what the hell they were talking about. :hugs:

I want to but im so ashamed they even think that. I cant look them in the eye. I mean, I get that they gave us their dining room to live in... but I tidy it several times a day, I have a handheld vacuum cleaner which is run round after every meal time as well as the regular hoovering. I do our dishes and the bottles, I do the laundry for me & dh and the boys... they do their own. I poop-scoop the garden so toby can play outside, I feed their noisy fuckhead dogs if im the first up, I confine us to one room if FIL is having one of his "moments" and I never leave the kitchen untidy. Oh and then theres the kids who i look after/entertain/clean/feed/change/keep quiet during grandads "moments"/everything 24 hours a day. I have never expected anything from anyone... same as if we were in our own place. Yet im useless. And a bitch.

I've told dh that I cant stay here. So we're looking at somewhere to rent because we havent saved enough deposit money for a mortgage. So we've basically been living here for no reason. I feel so low right now. Dont see the point in this at all. Any of it.

Oh Katherine. Dunno how you put up with shit all the time. Get yourself out of there asap.
Frig a mortgage... your mental heath is more important right now. If they make you feel shit its not worth it.
You dont need a mortgage to be happy. You need love and support and to be away from people who chat scrap about you. Maybe theyll realise all you do once you leave and decide to be more supportive.

I need help with presents?! I haven't a clue what to buy?! What has everyone bought their Los? I'm getting her a dolls house as a main present. She has a bike, small trampoline etc already so just smaller ideas I'm after! I have Saturday to myself so hoping to do it all then.

Ollie hates the presents I got him. He likes to remind me of that every time I suggest we play with them lol.
But I got him a leap pad 2, kidizoom camera, play doh play table (he actually loves thos but omg its messy.... so ive hid it for a while lol!), errr an a bunch of monsters inc stuff bit since some of it has sulley on not just mike he hates that too.
I forget what else I got him.

abby loves her Elsa doll, bike, and doll house the best. However, she also got Barbies, clothes, a sign for her room, doc mcstuffins dr bag (she loves that too, we've all been cured of the dragons in our ears since she got it :rofl:), purses up the wall, my little ponies, and a crap load i can't remember. she cleaned up!

oh, and she got play jewelry which she barely let come in the door before she was playing with it.

Small presents, Rex doesn't have all that much from us. He's got a hanging monkeys board game from ELC, a tool box with a load of collage making stuff in it, and a Jake TNLP dressing up outfit. I've also got him a Thomas board game & a big brother tshirt but I'm holding them back for when baby arrives. His bigger presents are a bean bag chair, a big slide for the garden & a train to go on the Hornby track that the ILs have paid for (but DH had to fix together & organise the board for but that's a whole other story :wacko: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->