April Mummies 2011

that's probably off by a lb or more, abby was "measuring" 7 lbs at 36 weeks. she was born 7.1

You'll be just fine Lily :)

Katherine, that's quite a list! Getting old isn't for the weak for sure!

Oh I know I'll be just fine lol
And lady said ultrasound weight estimates aren't the most accurate.
However she's def bigger than Aleena! She was born 6lb14 oz at 41 weeks

Katherine youre probably run down, not old. You need to rest. Hope youre better soon.

Wheres these scan pics then ladies? :p cant believe more los are due very soon! Exciting.

Ive been for a ct scan on my lungs today to see if the lung disease has progressed any. Im hoping its still contained in one area as that means there's hope for an operation to cure it some time in the future!

My bf might not be staying with me on Saturday now after the second pill which is when ill need someone most according to the leaflet I got given. Not too sure what to do if he ends up working instead. I cant tell my mum... shes stressed enough (dad lost his job again this week). May have to tell my best friend and hope shes not working either.

maybe just say you're not feeling well and need someone to help you? that way it's not a complete lie.

Oh sweet I wish we were closer so you arent on your own :hugs: I hope someone can be with you x

Hes defo working now so I asked my best friend today does she want to come round and bake with me then get fat together eating what weve baked while watching random films. Shes agreed thankfully.
The baking part will help keep my spirits up and its nothing strenuous :)
Cant help feeling a little let down by bf though!

oh no gem, sorry bf has let you down, I'm assuming he had no choice but to work :(.

Good size naima! wonder if she'll stay bigger than aleena as she's always been so petite, time will tell I guess :).

Alex#s birthday tomorrow! sooo excited, lol, been busy sorting stuff out all day, literally! just a few more balloons to blow up then we're ready :D xx

also Sarah are you planning a home birth!? saw a comment on your fb? xx

:hugs: Gem. Friends are always more reliable than boyfriends anyway!

Happy birthday for tomorrow, Alex :) A week tomorrow til Rex's. Must get sorted at the start of this week just in case baby appears early, although I highly doubt that after Rex kept me waiting so long :wacko: Yes, Caroline I'm having a home birth, all being well. All on for it at the minute but it obviously depends what happens on D day & if I go so overdue I need inducing :(

Yay I'm having another home birth as well :)

Good luck!! Can't believe you're nearly 39 weeks :D

When will you be induced?
Midwife here will let me go to 42 weeks, but after 41 weeks we will have to do an ultrasound to see if everything is OK in there.

Good luck for your's too, Naima :)

I think they'll let me go to 42 weeks as well. Rex was 8 days late so I'm fully expecting to go over again. How much over is anyone's guess though :dohh: Really, really, really don't want to be induced. I want to be as mobile as possible throughout the whole labour. Hoping that running around a toddler will keep me active enough to labour naturally before I get to 42 weeks.

Abby's bday and party are tomorrow as well, can't wait to see and share more pics!

started thinking about at this exact moment 3 years ago i was making crab salad and my water broke (only i thought i was peeing myself so didn't end up calling for another 2 hours). getting a little wheepy thinking about it now :cry: i swear it was just yesterday :cry:

Happy birthday Alex and Abby!!!

So envious of your homebirths! I'd love one if we have another. My last labour was so quick I may as well have stayed at home! I internally only went to hospital to push her out then a few hours kip then sent on my way!

If love to try again for a third. Probably will in the future, but I have to be honest. I'm enjoying my two right now, it's so much easier than when they were younger. I have sleep back, my boobs, and a social life!

I am in pain!y own stupid fault. I was playing outside with my 8 year old niece, whilst the kids were flying their kite. We decided to have a cartwheel session. Bearing in mind I haven't done anything gymnastics since I was a teen. Omg. My bum is so sore. As are my hips, thighs, les lol!!!! I was doing handstands, cartwheels, flips but forgot I'm no longer 18.....shit.

Hahah sorry rachel but that did make me chuckle. Im glad im not the only one who doesstuff like that :haha:

Good luck with the home births ladies!

I'm still in serious pain with my throat/tonsils. Breathing in sharply and turning my head hurts now. Back to the docs tomorrow!

Happy birthday Alex & Abby! :)

:haha: Rachel! Sounds like you had a good workout!

:hugs: Katherine. You seriously are due a break from illness now for the whole family.

So we had a sort of break through with the potty. It was still mostly an accident, but I heard her- asked her if she was pooping and then she ran to the potty. It was all mostly in her panties again, but she knew what she needed to do. So I rewarded her anyway and move on. It's also progress for me because I'm learning to let it go.

Every time she goes in the potty she gets a toy back that I've taken away. I find that its working. I plan on getting cheap toys too, that i will throw away each night. I dont want my house filling up with cheap toys. It's already full to the brim of other toys.

hope abby had a good day dana!

Alex has had a lovely day, despite waking up with a temp of blooming 39.4 last night and totally soaked through, luckily by this morning though it was still high was only 38 and so we decided to go ahead with the party with some calpol. He's had an amazing day. Eddie sadly is not well, luckily got a dr apt for him tomorrow anyway to discuss his lack of pooing still, but i'll be very surprised if she doesn't find if he's got some sort of other infection too. Thank god my mum came all day today as she basically took eddie for me and kept him away from the other kids while they were here just incase he's got something catching. We couldn't have asked for better weather though! the whole party accept for pass the parcel and the food was done outside :), kids are sooo much happier outside lol!

ouch Rachel, I'd so do that too, remember the last time I tried to do a forwards roll I felt like my back and neck just crunched yet did gymnastics all the time as a kid lol.

hope you catch a break soon Katherine on the bugs!

yay for a potty breakthrough Ashley x

Nah bf had the choice not to work. He could have easily had it off which is whats really annoyed me most.

Lol Rachel! Sounds fun but sore :p im impressed you can still do all that. I sure as hell cant haha.

Katherine hope youre better soon.

Happy birthday to those whove turned 3!

Gem that sucks, sorry to hear he isnt being more supportive :hugs:

Just back from the docs... my tonsils have improved but I now have what she THINKS is a fungal infection in/around my vocal chords. :dohh: So I guess toby gets away with not being shouted at for a few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->