April Mummies 2011

sounds lovely Danielle! hope you got through the talk, sounds awful lol!

hope the boys feel better soon Katherine. whoop for a lay in and a little bit of peace!

I know I won't get a call today. It will be tomorrow at the earliest probably Friday. So why do I feel like I'm going to fall over? I didn't sleep last night I was so anxious :(

Think I might need to ring ARC again :(

Hugs. Fingers crossed u get the call tomorrow xxx

Oh Gertrude, I'm thinking of you! Can you take some benedryl to try to get some sleep? I hope you get a call tomorrow!

The kids were great and couldn't believe that I actually do dyeing every day and sell it on the internet. :) They had a great time and Isis liked hanging out with the older kids better than she does on her thursday library time with kids her age.

DH is at a 2 day meeting about 3.5 hours away so I'm sitting here. I've actually kinda enjoyed the time alone and even Isis has been better behaved than normal.

Lol Aleena always behaves better when she's just with 1 of us.

Gertrude , hope you get the call soon

Oh man I'm anxious for you to find out, I can't even imagine how you're feeling. Thinking of you always !!

Just got the call. Initial results indicate all clear for T21, T13 & T18 :)

Wish I felt more relieved than I do tbh :( it's great news of course, but it feels like so many mountains yet to climb

Thank you so much everyone for being so supportive xxx you're all brilliant

Yey that's fab news I'm sure it a lot take in I'm sure all will be fine soon enough and u can enjoy your pregnancy xx

Again Cath, that's fantastic news!! Remember it's ok to feel however you feel and don't beat yourself up over any of it.

This is one time I'll take joy in saying I told you so :thumbup:

That is great!
So this morning we got a call from DH uncle who works for one of the better companies where we live. He said hurry and get in here! We need you! He said their maintenance guy is out due to an injury so they are paying Dh $20/hr to do what they need him to. Not sure how many days (if only today) he is there but it is his chance for his foot in the door.
I'm also waiting to hear back from the county on a position I interviewed for. It is (almost positive) in the WIC office and starting is $2450/mo which isn't terrible. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I did well in the interview and get a 2nd one.

Whhhhhy is my child the devil child 👹 for me but an angel 👼 for everyone else!!! Lost count of the amount of tantrums we've had this morning

2 days ago the doctor said this was a "slight chest infection"
Now on day 14 of sleepless nights filled with puking and coughing and struggling for breath.
Am I being paranoid in thinking dylan might have whooping cough? (Hes been vaxcindated but it's not 100% effective)

https://youtu.be/ehGmmijARPY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->