April Mummies 2011

What dana said :hugs: xx

Alex is killing me atm, aaaarrrrr!

Gertrude, don't ever think you can't come here to vent! I do the same. You're going through so ring very scary without much support. Whatever we can do to help you!

So just realised I didn't post on her about scan. All is well due 18th Jan. Have to go back next week as they couldn't get neck fold measurement nor a length one that they were happy with due to baby moving around. Got to see the brain, bladder, stomach, abdo wall etc thou I don't remember my 12 week scan with poppy being so detailed!

:hugs: Gertrude. You're always welcome to vent on here. Hope the time isn't dragging too much.

Glad all was fine, Ria :) You need a pregnancy ticker!! Are you gonna find out what you're having at the 20 week scan? Going by our trend in here, in guessing girl!

I know I need to sort one must do that! No were gona stay team yellow again!
I think girl to! Husband thinks boy. Poppy still adamant it's twins one or each lol

I wanna see another pic before I guess Ria, but yep our trend means its deffo another girl! I've actually got a bit of a freaky run just lately of guessing right from peoples 20week scan pics, which scares me a bit because I 100% want to stay team yellow as and when we do have No.3 lol, sure its just fluke though :).

It was Eddie's birthday yesterday! don't know where the year has gone, crazy! he didn't have the foggiest it was his birthday and when we brought them home from nursery early for his party alex was sooo excited there was presents, eddie was just like 'ooooh balloons...empty boxes :D' I'm happy :rofl:. Don't think he opened a single present, accept pass the parcel cos he cottoned on fast there was food in those layers ;)

Ria- I'm saying girl too, and I saw the pic pretty well on the laptop.

I sure hope this trend is still here in 2016 when we TTC cause i DESPERATELY want a sister for Abby.

Aww happy birthday Eddie! Time goes too fast with these littluns. Dylan is catching up with his walking, our Eddie is toddling around like a pro now. He wont crawl at all.

IM SO TIRED. The boys are so poorly with endless coughing fits and sicking up this week. DH has Dylan in our bed, Eddie's on the cotbed but Toby is my concern tonight. He's so far slept through puking, a panic attack, peeing (I carried him to the loo in time), and I had to eventually wake him (quite forcefully) to stop hyperventilating. Kind of scary. He was hysterical and completely asleep through all of it.
YAWWWWWWWWWWWN.

ps I need the trend to change by 2016 Dana...think at some point that year we'll ttx our 3rd ;)

well, it can change for you, but i really want her to have a little sister. DH wants a boy tho, so i guess we'll be happy no matter what. nope. girl. i want girl. :haha:

Flippin nora parenting is bloody hard work sometimes. 4 nights of throwing up in the past 6 days. What's sleep again? :dohh:

Sorry... shouldve had a comma! Flippin nora is the same as saying bloomin eck or bloody hell.

Had my second nuchal scan today. Finally managed to get good measurements although baby was still not playing ball! Official due date 19th Jan

Incase I'm not on before good luck for Monday Gertrude. Fingers crossed xxx

Glad everything went well ria!

Thinking of you Monday Gertrude x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back