April Mummies 2011

Poppy cut her first two teeth at 4 months old so could be teething

Hmmmm. Maybe he is. He's certainly showing a few signs of teething. He's drooling, trying to chomp on anything he can manage to get in his mouth (which he isn't too good at just yet!), had rosy cheeks today, off feeding (tried a bottle of EBM to see if the nursing strike was boob related & he hardly drank any of that) & he's been super clingy & upset today. Time to get the Calpol & Bonjela out I think :(

I keep comparing him to Rex & thinking that Rex didn't cut his first tooth til he was 6 months old but I have to remember they're different babies.

I can't believe a May baby has 2 teeth though, Naima! That's madness!

Isis started drooling at two months and got her first teeth pretty early too. She got all her teeth on the early side which was nice since it's given us a nice break between teething and losing teeth. :)

Rex seemed pretty late getting his first teeth compared to the other babies in here. I remember thinking that at the time! But he got them all quite close together after that. His 2yr molars were through well before he turned 2. It's a good job as we've had a nice break between Rex finishing teething & Leo starting! :wacko: the thought of 20 more teething episodes is quite depressing! Don't know how you're coping with 40 more, Katherine. Super mum!!

Haha luckily they're quite spaced out so far. Dylan got his first 8 within sx weeks of each other and hasn't had any more since and Eddies just about to cut his third. If they both cut molars at the same time I'll soon be begging for a holiday haha

Rosie had all of here very early. Ruby on te ther hand has 6 teeth but all the others are coming rough right now. It is crazy!

Flippin phoned 111 for advise on getting dylans fever under control... now trying to stay awake at the hospital with a very awake boy who has a temp of 105. Pft.

Murrrrr. 2:45am. Still in hosp because he got a rash which spread really fast. His armpits down to his boy bits are covered in red spots bless him. Been told its viral so just go home and keep an eye on him. Poor FIL is having to come pick us up. At least dylans asleep now

So ladies, the full report from my cvs is in and all chromosomes look normal :) and we're having a boy :)

We aren't telling the wider world (which is why I deleted your pin comment dana!) just yet, waiting for the anomaly scan first but of course I wanted to tell you lot!

We are telling parents this weekend and those closest to us first, then waiting for the scan for anyone else.

A boy. What the FUCK do I do with a boy ffs? I always wanted one of each but now I don't know what to do :blush: So I shall be asking LOTS of questions!!

Woohoo gertrude! That is the best news ever!!

Boys! Easy peasy compared to a girl, I found he is more laid back and we won't have periods to go through with them and raging hormones lol!!!

Awww that's lovely Gertrude. So pleased for you xx

:hugs: Katherine. Hope Dylan is better today & you get a nap in.

Woo hoo: :happydance: Fab news, Gertrude. And you've bucked the April baby trend of 2nd babies being of the opposite sex! Boys are fine. Very boisterous with tonnes of energy but if I can manage with 2 of them (& I'm the girliest of girls!), then I'm sure you'll be fine! Plus, no prom dress or wedding etc. to pay for :haha:

The thing I'm focusing on is not having 2 teenage girls in the house at the same time. That was giving me the fear :haha:

God a boy. Oh dear. My FIL is going to be over the moon (they have 3 grandaughters) my mum less so (they have 4 grandsons already)

Yesssss excellent news gertrude!
Boys are bloomin wonderful. More cuddly than girls n all from what I've seen.

Dylans still burning up. Doesn't want to do anything other than lay down and cuddle. I can just about manage that!

pickle is the most amazing and cuddly person ever :) she is into throwing her arms around us and snuggling in and saying "I love you mummy"

I don't want it to end :blush:

I get the best cuddles & kisses off Rex. He just randomly comes up to me with his arms outstretched & pouty lips. Love it :cloud9: I'll remind him of how much he loved cuddles & kisses in a few years times when he thinks I'm an embarrassment!

I've been in lurker more. Glad things are getting better Cottles and I'm so happy for you Gertrude!!

:D just wanted to say A quick hi.

Jesus... dylans burning up. hands are frefreezing hes shivering and his lips are looking blue. Im sick of being fobbed off. Hes not well

aww poor Dylan, really hope he's better soon!

Gertrude, whoop whoop! boys are fab :D. As for the cuddles I really think that's just personality related, alex was not a cuddly baby, at all, and now he will but 100% on his terms. Eddie is always giving me cuddles and kisses, just randomly climbs on my lap and snuggles in, I love it :D.

As for the weaning, I kept offering last week and he was having non of it so we've stopped :(, already I'm not leaking at all and once I've bought some will go back to wearing normal bras. He's just not that bothered by milk, he'll have probably a cupful over the course of a day of cows milk but that's it. Have to say I'm kinda enjoying having my body back! and I've decided I need to shift some weight and now its only me it affects I'm feeling way more motivated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->