April Mummies 2011

I'm so happy for you Gertrude!! Dh is so afraid of having a boy if we have a second. I'm not so worried. Other than them trying to kill themselves constantly I've heard they're much easier and less dramatic :)

Abby is SUCH a cuddler, in fact most times won't let me do anything but cuddle her. I think it depends on the kid, not their sex.

I'm over the moon for your boy, but you gave it away in your post of "for my boy", perhaps you should change that before someone else picks up on it :p.

we met with a sitter and tho i had some hesitations (age and her location), that was all put to rest by abby. she instantly had a blast and put my heart at ease. We have 2 more to meet with, but now I know no matter what she'll be fine and I can focus on my school work. TBH I was debating on going PT or not at all until i could figure out a schedule to go when nick was home. To have that figured out now, is beyond awesome and a huge relief.

Funny, my nephew is so much more of a cuddler than my niece and Isis isn't that much of a cuddler either. She's just getting more loving like randomly giving me hugs and kisses telling me she loves me.

My nephews are defo more cuddly than poppy but my mates boys ones a cuddles the others not

eddie gave me the biggest cuddle today and a huge sloppy kiss :D. Alex cried because he didn't want to go home from nursery :dohh:. Seriously I cannot win, normally he cries as I drop him off at nursery, today he went in really happily, I go pick him up and he's really excited to see me, then I suggest going home and he cries because he doesn't want to leave :rofl:

Anyone on the mini pill Cerezette? I've booked a Dr apt to discuss but I've now been spotting for about 3 weeks, started about 2 weeks before eddie weaned and the weaning has caused it to get worse, making me think bfing was keeping the spotting at bay all this time. So annoying, not had any sign of any blood since after the bleeding from eddie being born and now it won't stop!

I was on cerazette after toby. I spotted non-stop for about 8 weeks so I came off it. I'm on the mini pill Noriday now. I have a normal AF (maybe a BIT lighter) every five weeks. When im not on bc, im every 28 days so I'm quite liking this pill lol

I was on cerazette before pickle and bloody loved it. Never bled a single drop. My understanding is is that it's like all other pills (and a bit like marmite) you either love it or hate it and there is no middle ground :)

Dana - one of my bad things is never editing the text on pins when I pin stuff so I didn't see the note saying for my boy. I've deleted the pin now anyway.

Though why I'm bothering god only knows. I've already had one person at work ask if I was expecting because it's THAT fucking obvious :blush:

Hellooooo.

I need to catch up here!

Had a shit month. I got dumped, grandad passed away and then had to have a bronchoscopy!

Fingers crossed everythings going pretty ok atm now though.

I inherited grandads dog too so new addition.

Sorry to hear you've had a pants month gem xx

Gertrude, I was bloody huge by 20 weeks! Bigger than my sister who was 7 weeks in front of me with her first baby :wacko: I think once everything had stretched once already, it just pops out much earlier the second time.

:hugs: Gem. Sorry to hear about your grandad :(

I was bigger too, but Layla was 9 lbs and Aleena only 6lb14oz born at the same gestation.

I was bigger initially with eddie but then not by the end, though he was nearly 1lb lighter than alex.

sorry to hear about your granddad gem.

Thanks for the input on cerazette ladies, I've loved it up until now, distinctly gone off it lately!

i wasn't fond of any mini pill since i'm a bit of a fertile mertle, i go with whatever generic full pill that's covered.

sorry about your grandad but what a cute little puppy!! sorry for being dumped, so much for him thinking you two are in for the long haul, huh? at least he was there thru everything for you :hugs:

i've gone thru too many emotions this week and i'm looking forward to family time away this weekend. I'm hoping to unplug and maybe read a book or something.

Have a great time Dana!

Gem, sorry things haven't gone well lately

Caroline, I have to be on the full pills too. I have an IUD so I'm not a pill but I have issues if I'm not on the right pill.

We have good friends coming over this weekend and then my sil, niece and nephew are coming on Sunday until Tuesday so we'll have a full house. My sil is coming to do some dyeing while her husband is traveling for business. Then I think next weekend we'll be going to help our good friends install new windows in their house. Then the 21st or 22nd we hop on the train for New Mexico! I'm so excited! Our 8th anniversary is on the 25th and we're trying to figure out where we'll be that day and going to find a nice restaurant to eat dinner at. I can't wait for this trip!

I've defo popped quicker can't hide it and clothes are starting to not fit :( not gained any weight yet thou so that's a bonus lol

Is there really only 5 days between us riri?

I guess I'm bigger cos this is my third pregnancy now. I'm a bit wobbly as I'm 16w today and was 16w2d when we got our quad results back in jan. It's all a bit raw tbh. Lily was born at 17w5d and it's weird knowing what a baby of that gestation looks like. I had the same after my nephew was born at 29w3d and seeing him.

Anyway I think I felt some movement over the last 24hrs but not sure.

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time gem :(

Yeh I think there only 4 is I'm 16+4 today due 19th jan

I to thought I've felt some pushing and a poke but not 100%

It's very exciting to be so close with each other again!! I can't help but not want to get too excited though. I have my 16w MW appt on Tuesday where I hope they will listen to the heart beat. The we aren't telling anyone until after the anomaly scan so have another 4 weeks of sitting on it. I think my OH wants to tell his parents this weekend though. Not sure how I feel about it tbh, I just remember how horrid it was to tell people what happened last time :(

so lovely you're both so close together again. Funny how that happened to me and Sam too!

Gertrude, can't even imagine how you feel right now. :hugs:. Telling parents might be a good idea though as god forbid even if the worst happened they'd want to know and give you support?

think I'm going to go for a combined pill, not got an appointment until the 18th though, bleeding is getting heavier, more like a proper period now, can't carry on like this! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->