April Mummies 2011

See, he is just a knob, possible diagnosis aside. People have a whole world of diagnoses and manage not to be such a fucking self centred prick.

If I was you, and I honestly would do this, give the boys to him, get your bag (one without the kids stuff in, just phone and purse) and piss off out for the day. Something needs to give him a fucking wake up call. He's as much their parent as you are and as such should bloody grow up.

That or can I come and kick him in the bollocks?

You could but I fell asleep trying to settle dylan down for his nap and hes used the chance to take toby to see a family friend in london. Idiot probably thinks it'll give me time to be less pissed off at him but instead I'm probably gonna spend the day getting worked up over it.

Aww Gertrude. Not too much longer to wait. Mine is Friday. Felt a few moments I think but nothing major yet so my anxiety appears to be quite high not sure why!
Also starting to get uncomfy already so not sleeping great which is a pain
Poppy hasn't been to bad she has been empathetic when I'm having painful hip days which is lovely

good luck for the scans tomorrow and Friday ladies! hope both your anxieties are over nothing :)

Katherine, Gertrude says it so much better than me! what happened when he got back from London? I'd be very unimpressed with him taking the 1 and being left with 2 myself!

so alex is driving me absolutely bonkers, he doesn't listen, respond or seem to care about anything I say or so atm. Seems to take me totally loosing the plot at him to get a reaction, totally not how I want to teach him screaming is the right way to respond! just got no idea how to deal with him. Reward charts just don't work, he just doesn't care. Consequences cause further major meltdowns which is fair enough but sometimes I'm so wiped from dealing with him having another tantrum is just to much. Tell me I'm not alone?! xx

Caroline, just went through the same thing with Isis today. From this afternoon until bed was like one long tantrum! And all over stupid shit! I'm just done with today! I'm just hoping tomorrow is better. I'm blaming vacation because she hasn't always been this way but I'm really worried it might be just a new phase. She was hitting and kicking me (lightly) just to get a rise out of me. Ugh! You're not alone but I have no answer for you. Sorry.

Can't wait to see scan pictures! :)

We have days like that with poppy. She had a reward jar which doesn't always work but does occassionally make her think.

Good luck for today Gertrude xx

My life has been this way with Rosie for a week straight. I'm at a loss. Ruby never stops crying unless I'm holding her. Even then it is a up/down thing. I'm up 5-7 times with Ruby at night. We just got my truck into the shop for some
Much needed repairs and now it is over heating so we are stuck at a friends house in town until my BIL gets off work at 9:30 tonight so we can stay the night at his house because our truck won't make it home and the part will be in in the morning. The friends house we are at has his mom there who is centime and won't stop yelling about my kids crying and screaming because her head hurts but I can't do anything about it except wander the streets until 9:30 tonight. I don't want my kids right now. I can't handle them. And to top it off I was supposed to have the next 2 nights off because we were going out of town to pick my niece up from the hospital she has been in for weeks and leaving the girls behind.

Sounds terrible Sam! I'm sorry you're going through this!
Luckily for me, Isis was an angel today! I couldn't believe it. Maybe she was all tantrumed out. Lol!
Well, I think dealing with Isis yesterday has caused sciatica pain. I have no idea how but I woke up this morning with pain shooting from my buttocks down my left leg. I went running with dh this evening anyway and of course now it's worse. I'm not giving in though. I'm going for a walk in the morning.

So as you have seen we've told people our news! The scan went OK - bugger me they've upped the scan protocol for 20weeks since pickle! We could see so much details, bones, the blood vessels to the kidneys, the four heart chambers, everything. Even knee caps!!!

Anyway I have to go back in 2 weeks as there were some measurements they couldn't do because baby was sat on my bladder (don't I know it!) squished between my pelvis and placenta so she couldn't do the spine measurements she needed to. They have assured me that is the only reason I have to go back but I have to be honest and I am a little worried.

Managed to see the consultant who pretty much ignored the fact I had to argue to see her and if I hadn't I would have no care, but I think her stand point was I had done that and it was OK. I think I'm just anxious about everything.

Anyway, another anomaly scan in 2 weeks then a growth scan at 28weeks and 34weeks for reassurance and another meeting with the consultant at 28weeks :) So I'm happy with that. Blood pressure slightly on the low side (better than high) and wee sample all fine. Let's hope it stays like that this time!

Good luck today RiRi :)

Hope your holidays have been good, Rachel & Danielle. They both sounded fab from what you've said on here.

Huge :hugs: Katherine. You need to get yourself a break. Just walk out. It's the only way you might get a break.

Caroline, I have days like that with Rex too. I haven't found anything that works at all. He just doesn't care when he's in that mood. Today is one of those moods. He's lost his Woody doll today already for throwing it directly at the tele. But he just climbed up to get it from the top of the kitchen cupboard where I put it so I've had to move it. All while Leo is asleep on me cos he literally won't sleep anywhere else. I can't wait for him to start his half days on the 16th. Next week is going to be a nightmare with both of them all week :cry:

Sam, I'm with you on not being able to put the youngest down. Leo screams everytime I walk out of the room & wants to held all the time. It's so draining & I can't get anything done when I'm alone with them :( Argh!

So glad to hear your scan was all good news, Gertrude. You must be so relieved.

Good luck for your's today, Ria!

We got back yesterday from our short break to Disneyland Paris. Rex had a ball & it was lovely to see him so excited. I'm knackered now though. Think we covered every inch of the place. A lot of it, carrying Leo as he didn't any to be in his buggy :dohh: I didn't take my wrap either as I thought it'd be a faff with rides but I wish I had. I think Rex's mood today is probably tiredness related. He's had 3 late nights & was still up at 5.50 this morning. Why??!!!

Scan went well my baby to was curled up round the bladder so they couldn't get to check heart properly so I'm back next week other than that all good. They showed me all that with poppy Gertrude coz I was fascinated how detailed the structure of it was at that size. Sure your re scan will be fine xx

At least it isn't just flump who needs a rescan :D Lazy babies ;)

Let's hope they're as lazy and sleepy when they're born........

These new babies are monkeys already! Glad you've both had positive news though.

Fab sam, get some rest!

Alex was lovely yesterday but has reverted today, though today I don't think he's well, he's just not looking right and letting me cuddle him a lot.

Major downside to buying Xmas presents early is when they're found! Alex was so gutted when I'd not let him open one of eddies presents! Now I need a better hiding place :-/

I had that. "Mummy whats that box with racing cars on?"
I convinced him it was just a box and absolutely not the nearly new scalextric that I'm stashing as Tobys xmas present from my aunt and uncle!

Sam glad you've had some rest. I need an early night but I have wayyyyy too much blogging to do.

Gertrude. BOYS ARE AWESOME. That is all ;)

Yes I pray for a sleeping baby lol I just know it's more likely to be stubborn like me and poppy lol my poor husband haha

We came down to Sacramento to pick up my niece who was in a horrible accident last month. So I get 2 nights off!!! And tonight it is in a marriott!!

So glad to hear about the great ultrasounds! :) I hope you ladies have nice sleepy babies :)
We're starting to make friends with a couple who live close and have a son who is just a few months younger than Isis. They're planning on coming over tomorrow and I'm really excited! They are our only local friends. She and I have a lot in common and Isis and her son get along great. Her husband travels alot during the summer for work so we haven't met him yet. I'm hoping he's cool too. We should meet him tomorrow.

Sam, I'm so glad you have this time off!

Ria, I convinced Dh that if we had another it'd be more like me as Isis is like DH. I was the easy going baby :)

gertrude, you'll do just fine with that boy of yours :) I'm sure everything is great!

you guys already buying for christmas! I think Isis will be getting very little but I'm thinking a bicycle. it'll be for christmas or her birthday, not sure which. She really doesn't need anything so I can't think of what to get her!
So I'm sitting here watching football and my DH is totally passed out! I love football and he does too but I'm shocked that I'm the one that's watching and he's asleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->