April Mummies 2011

Omg sam!! What a surprise! Congrats!! :D I'm glad I came back on! :D
I've been gone for a while but things are finally settling down here. Josie talks less and less about GA and even said she liked Maine a little bit. Lol baby steps. Ember is full walking but still prefers the speed of crawling sometimes. She's teething her second set of bottom teeth.

Annnnnnnnnd

Me and Michael are TTC once more. Our first fertility treatment appt with the new center is Thursday. I am currently sort of maybe late, I say sort of maybe because of the PCOS and the unpredictable cycle I have. I'll be testing Wednesday just in case I have that rare spontaneous pregnancy. Anything is possible in life right!

We decided to start sooner then was originally planned because of my school/graduate school timeline. In graduating in 2 years and will have two years of graduate school after that. And I really want my "last" to be old enough for a nanny or nursery school for when I start graduate school. I would really like our third to be at least 18 months old when they need a nanny or nursery school. So TTC it is. We shall see. This time we won't be officially announcing until 12-14 weeks except here and close friends and I won't be finding out the gender to ease gender disappointment which I'm afraid I could get. :/

Sorry I didn't update myself on everyone's going ons. I hope everyone is well and SAM!!!! So exciting!!!!

I've been a little spy for about a week catching up, but I think I took too long away as I feel very disconnected from all of you. No one to blame but myself I suppose.

Congrats Sam!

Thanks Dana.
Ive been having a hard time keeping up with everyone on here but I have such bad service at home. I have the oral exam for a job I applied for on Thursday. Hopefully I should get the job!

Wow! Good luck Casey!
We still haven't decided fully on a second. I'm giving us until next summer to decide then I'm done talking about it and all the baby stuff goes on Craigslist!
Welcome back Dana! :)
Good luck Sam! I know you'll get it!

https://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p681/JosieMommy718/image3_zpse34ab3bb.jpeg

https://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p681/JosieMommy718/image2_zpse930dec0.jpeg

Ummm..... omg...........

I'm terrified!

Also- anyone on my FB. NO TELLING!!!!

omg I go away on holiday for a couple weeks and come back and everyones preggo!! MASSIVE congratulations Casey and congrats again Sam! Exciting times :).

How is everyone?

We had a lovely time albeit a couple of days where the boys were just basically over tired nightmares lol and alex puked all over the taxi on the way back to the airport...oops!

No other real exciting news here, though there's a potential opportunity at work for me to transfer to a different office which is slightly closer to home and tbh I just prefer the team, plus parking is readily available...fx'ed, we'll see xx

I hardly come on here but for some reason I had a strong urge to log on and what do I see??! TWO pregnancy announcements!!!!

Congrats Sam and Ashley!! I am super happy for both of you!!

What a coincidence. As just today I was having lunch with a friend and we were talking about whether we would have a third and then I see this news!

Good to see you jakes!!
I hope you get to change jobs Caro. I'm all for a shorter commute :)

HOLY COW ASHLEY! I'm excited! You can be my third baby buddy. Because I'm still kinda freaking out about this

Oh wow casey!

Good luck with the job Caro glad u had a good holiday.

Wowzers, Ashley!!! That's fantastic! And totally natural this time, amazing!!

4 pregnancies in here now! Baby boom!!

Glad you had a good hol, Caroline :) Oooops for the sick :( Just seen your FB post about Edward too. I assume it's a bug then? Hope you don't get it. Good luck for fge job move. It sounds perfect.

Nothing new to report here. Just plodding on!

I feel really stupid for having gotten pregnant so fast after Ember. I'm glad I am. I just keep looking at pictures of Josie at 17-18 months old and I think to myself, that's going to be Ember but I'm going to have a newborn. I'm going to miss so much so much of her and I already feel like I'm missing so much. She grew up too fast! WAY too fast. Okay enough of that before I start crying!!

This is just so unexpected!! I was JOKING about it with Michael but after 5 days late on the period, I still knew it was PCOS symptoms but I tested anyway. I feel like I can't really tell family because they are going to be floored! But I know my mother will find out at Disney. She's expecting wine tastings and food and wine tour at Epcot and when I decline it all she'll know. Not that I'm trying to keep it from her.... I kind of want to surprise her with the news.

I've just never had a "surprise!" before so I don't know how to handle it. I'm just as happy, more terrified because I feel like it's a miracle baby and I don't want the baby to go away! But.... I'm scared family won't see it that way. They'll all say it's too soon, why didn't I use protection. At least that's what I'm assuming. Possibly they won't give two hoots and be just as happy as any other time.

I feel like i'm pregnant for the first time. Because it didn't involve medication and almost daily visits to the doctors. Blood draws to watch HCG levels rise. I'm not even on progesterone! I'm so terrified.

We were going to START trying this month, as in see the doctor get all the medical work taken care and probably start a medicated cycle in November, and probably not be pregnant until January.... that was my time line.

Sorry for ranting. :nope: I just feel so weird. Is this real life?

Yup real life casey :), ramble away, very exciting!

I now have a nasty dose of tonsillitis, had sore throat we'd and felt a bit Eugh, yesterday my throat totally swelled and was all pussy. Managed to see Dr this morning, my temp was 39.2 and she said my throat was bad. Given antibiotics and I bought a numbing spray for my throat. With my throat numbed I've managed to get a bit of sleep so already feel a tiny bit better :)

Get well soon!

Casey miracles do happen. I'm sure your family will be pleased etc x

Ok I'm sorry for being ignorant but what does "pussy" mean in that context??? Cause here in the US it's either a cat (hardly) or a vagina (mostly). So in my mind your voice felt either like a cat or like a vagina... And either way I laughed so hard! Do you mean your throat was full of puss??! That sounds awful.

Get better!!!

It's ment to read pussey I think as in her tonsils are fully of puss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back