April Mummies 2011

Get well soon, Caroline :hugs: Hope you're getting some help with the boys so you can rest.

Get well soon Caro. Try and rest that throat! (Hard with the smalls I know) xx
Ashley, you miss out on less than you think. I thought I'd miss out on or be less bothered by the twins stuff because theres 2 and once one has done something the other catching up is no big deal but that's totally not the case. Im SO HAPPY for you and michael to not have to go through all the meds and things. Miracle baby indeed... it was meant to be!

Afm... I came off my pill. Its the first time ive been properly not on hormonal BC or pregnant in errrr... lots of years... and its turned me into a teenage girl :haha: I'm getting giddy over unlikely celebs and unfortunately really horny at a time where our only birth control is abstinence. :dohh:
Its quite liberating though! My mind feels like its totally rewiring itself... I like it!

OMG :rofl: what a typo!!! yep I meant my throat was full of puss. You got me properly giggling out loud now though. You'll be pleased to hear its nearly all gone now though :D

sounds amazing Katherine! don't think I've had that experience since before ttc alex either! (apart from bfing but that still messes with hormones)

Hi ladies,
Feel that I should reintroduce myself as only been back onto b&b about a month ago and been stalking this group again. Nathan was born 10th April and he's such funny little dude. Been separated from my ex husband for a while and been with my new man for a year. We're wtt until December but been off the depo since end of Aug so we're kinda ntnp! :winkwink:

Hi! Welcome back!
Caro I hope you feel better! We have had this nasty round of viruses going around. Tummy bug leading into chest and head cold. I've been so nauseous for days and I'm almost certain it is mostly sickness as everyone has been sick.

thanks Sam, oh hope you feel better soon, that's no fun with being preggo too :( x

Hope everyone is feeling better soon. My MS is sooooo much worse this pregnancy. I don't know what that means but it has me reeling. Nothing much else to discuss. My first appt is Friday. I hope I get an ultrasound!!

I still cant get over the new pregnancies. Eeee!

I need a favour. Can I please borrow a husband? Nothing sexual. I just need looking after and god knows my dh gets it completely wrong.

Does anyone else get super emotional and needy after a migraine?

I would say mine but he isn't very good at looking after me. He was great with the girls yesterday so I could lay down. I've got my first appointment today. Since I don't know how far along I am I mifht get an ultrasound

U can have mine he will cook n clean and look after the kids although he does have many annoying habits lol

The planned parenthood that was right down the road that give women's annual pap for cheap (since I no longer have insurance) closed, so now I have to go to the one in my home town where I had my abortion. I'm having serious issues with the prospect of walking back in there. Hopefully nick can come with so I don't break down. Anyone who says abortion is an easy choice and doesn't live with you forever, deserves a high five, in the face, with a chair.

Oh Dana! That is hard! I hope nick can go. *hugs*

I had an in office ultrasound and I'm 5-6 weeks so due the beginning of June

Dana- how difficult. I can't imagine. I hope nick goes with you too.

I have two friends who went through it and it still has had a lasting effect on them.

Today is the first day I haven't POAS and last night me and Michael sorta had sex. And now my anxiety is sky high. Not to mention I don't know if I'll get an ultrasound. At this point I swear I will pay for one myself. And we are getting on a plane Saturday and ever since these littles showed up i have hated plane rides. The last one I had was in 2012 and I swear I was light turbulence away from a massive panic attack! I held Josie like I would die without her adhered to me. Ember has her own seat and we will be bringing her car seat but fat chance she will be in it!! She will be attached to my body like a second appendage!

God I am a mess today. Little to no sleep- so much going on. I feel like I can't keep myself together. All the emotions churning inside me. Happy, terrified, anxious, exhausted. I'm going to shatter soon for sure. Blah!!!! Sorry for this word vomit. I didn't even expect to type all this. From the parking lot of Josie's school! Lol

:hugs: Dana, that must be so difficult, I hope you get DH's support.

:hugs: Ashley too, on the positive feeling so ill is a good sign!

sam, wow 5-6wks! eek! :D

Katherine, I'd loan my DH, he's alright but can't cook to save his life! does take being shouted at quite well though :haha:

I'm seeing retro toys for sale right now at target and toys r us. i may start buying my old childhood toys and "say" they're for Abby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->