April Mummies 2011

Whaaaat!
Congrats new bumps! Sam and casey I didn't even know!!
Xxxxxx

Gem 12mths already waiting for speech, that'sbad! TThere'sdrop Iin clinics round here, then you get seen more if needed.

Woo hoofor a date ria!

X

Our autism waiting list for a full assessment in our service is a year. But the process of stage 1 would be completed for that.
Our speech waiting isn't as long as a year gem. I would phone and kick up a fuss saying you want something implemented before he starts school. That's what my bro did with my nephew and he has an appointment next month now

Well he's been back to the hospital twice in the time we've been waiting. Apparently the clinic has nothing to do with the hospital so there's not much the hospital can do besides mither them. Not even had a letter or anything lol.

I would find out where they are based and chase them

let's play a little game. let's pretend you're with a guy for a while, have 3 kids with him and finally get engaged. then you find out your fiance is telling ppl "well it's been 10 years, figured i should probably do it".

what's your reaction?

i'm laughing because it's my trash of a SIL but, i'm curious about everyone else?

I'd say no. You should marry someone because you love them and want to spend the rest of your life with them not because it's about time!

It depends on the way it was said i guess.
Keith and i were best friends for 9 years before we got together. We would jokingly say like "wellll everyone said itd happen. We're just doing it to shut them up" and "we wouldve been each others backups anyway so we might as well just do it now"... it wasnt meant in a horrible way just a bit of a way to laugh off the "about bloody time/we told you so" comments.
So yeah. It depends on context i think.

I would agree with context.

My Braxton hicks started yesterday. I'm going to try drinking more water and resting.

I understand your point, I guess I automatically see the "eff you" in every situation concerning her. I'm happy for DH's brother, but that's about as far as my joy goes.

I think a lot of people joke like that when they've been together years already :).

oh my lord I need some time out, had my uncles funeral yesterday, was ok as funerals go, my cousins that hadn't spoken to him in years were at least big enough to come, but didn't stay for the wake, I'm not sure what I think about them now.

then this morning at the b&b before we headed home during breakfast my grandma keeled over, tongue stuck out, jaw protruded, I thought she was having a stroke. We called 999 and thankfully she'd recovered before they arrived and they were there within a few minutes. However I do worry what loosing her son is going to do to her. She is old but I really am not sure my family can cope with another loss so soon so hope she can rally :(. Was horrendous experience though, really thought it was serious. Been crying a lot today :(.

On a nicer side was lovely to get back to my boys, last night was the first time we'd left eddie over night, shame it wasn't to do something a bit more pleasurable. but he was fine without us at least, although puked everywhere for my MIL...oops!

We picked out a girls name and i just realized if the next is a girl, both she and abby will have a combination of ALM. Abbygael Leeann Marie (ALM) and the next LAM. pretty cool!

Caro, i hope your grandma is ok. How scary! Can't imagine how hard things must be for her right now. Big hugs to you and your fam xx

So scary about your grandma Caro!
Dana- Ryan's initials are RSA and Tosies are SRA so he gets a kick out of that.

Oh Caro big hugs. Hope she makes a full recovery. And sorry for the loss of your uncle xx

Dana are you pregnant? ! Have I missed something?

haha, no. we're planning #2 for the year i graduate. We'll be TTC as of Sept 16 so hopefully i'll be about a month out when i graduate in may 2017.
We had abby's first name picked out years before we had her as well. i really really really want to give her a little sister and found a name we're both in love with. perhaps the ALM combo will be our thing. ALM for Abby and hopefully LAM for #2.

haha, yes!!! that saying i don't push DH off a cliff before we get to TTC. I was blamed tonight for not budgeting to pay his ticket and reinstate his license. This is an ongoing argument because DH is in fact mentally a child and has yet to grow the hell up. It's not my responsibility to make sure the fines are budgeted for, and now that he's under a deadline to get it done, he's screaming and yelling at me like it's my fault, only to yell louder when i tell him he'd better not dare blame me in any capacity. :grr:

thanks ladies.

Dana...men...eugh! mine has annoyed me tonight in a very small way but just with stupidity. I made dinner from scratch and left a small amount in the dish, now anyone with any brains would realise I'd not served it out for a reason, ie for the boys another night!? he chucked it in the bin without even asking. Wouldn't care so much if he ever cooked anything more than chips with something else that can go in the oven!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->