April Mummies 2011

:haha: Katherine! Little tinker!! I've never found Rex doing that during the night but I've got up when my alarm's gone off & Rex has been downstairs with all the lights on, doing just the same & I have to wonder how long he's actually been there. He does love a super early morning! I always feel guilty that I haven't heard him, but he's safe enough in the house & sensible enough not to do anything stupid. I like to tell myself that anyway :haha:

:rofl: they're little monkeys. Though kinda annoyingly alex always without fail lets us know he's up, usually to the announcement 'daddy, I've done a poo!'...such a lovely way to be woken up in the morning ;)...least he shouts for daddy though ;).

eek ed's puked twice today, really hoping its in my head but not convinved I'm feeling 100%, argh I hate sickness bugs!!

We got a house!!! For the first time in 4 years we have our own real house.

My husbands uncle (my MILS brother) died last night. She posted on FACEBOOK he wasn't doing well and probably not going to make it on Monday, but never bothered calling nick and telling him. She knows he doesn't go on fb so nick never got a chance to say goodbye. Not to mention what kind of trash announces on fb but doesn't call family? I'm so pissed I've been holding in not calling her and screaming so only dogs can hear me. She's trash and I'm done with her, nicks done with her as well.
That's all I can type as now I'm back to shaking with anger.

Mind you I don't follow her so I saw nothing either. I found out about the fb post from a friend.

Your MIL does sound like a POS Dana.
Sorry about your husband's loss.
Sounds like something my MIL would do .. we have no more contact with her because she's a POS .

She's a piece of trash whore and I want nothing more to do with her. Nick says he's done too.

Well, IUD is out and I felt great after until Thursday afternoon. I had major abdominal pain in the lower right side so we went to the ER. Could be uterine rupture, apendicitis, etc. turns out it's just my gi tract isn't moving fast enough. I've barely eaten anything in the past three days. I have no appetite and I'm nauseous. I had to take a pregnancy test in the ER so that's not a possibility. :) I've lost a pound in two days of not eating. I can only hope it's real.
so I'm on a new pill and as far as I can tell things are great without the IUD. I think everything is regulating with the pill. I guess we'll see if everything ends up ok. The midwife cautioned me about timelines with my bleeding issue and ovulation issues with old ladies ;) if we can't get pregnant then that's the way it is. We'll have a great time trying!

Dana, you know how I feel about your MIL. Ditch that baggage!

Katherine, your husband needs a dose of reality!

Yes. yes he does. Its 9am and hes still in bed while Ive been awake with the kids off and on since 1am.
Oh well, he'll have them to himself tuesday and wednesday. That should help!

Yay on your house, Sam! :happydance:

Dana, your in-laws are all nut jobs. Cut them out of your life. Now!

Ooooooh, Katherine, are you having actual, real life, time off on Tuesday & Wednesday?! You bloody deserve it!!! :)

agree with the other ladies Dana, cut her out! sorry for your husbands loss though, very sad he could have said goodbye and didn't get the chance :(.

have an amazing couple days Katherine! every time I see a 'I'm wonderful in supporting you all bla bla bla' post from your DH on fb I want to say something, grrr.

Danielle, yay for iud out, are you going on the pill for a set period then ttc? sorry I might have missed something here!

I've been searching for holidays for next year, slightly scuppered as my SIL will not confirm a date for her hen do, grrrr, so don't know quite when we can go, but still exciting! will be our last one where we don't have to go in school holidays obviously so kinda looking at the nicer ones knowing no way can we afford them next year when no doubt the price will double! Looking at all inclusive in turkey if anyone has any recommendations :D

Officially 2nd tri! Nausea isn't as bad but can get pretty rough at times. Still enjoying the new house.
Have fun Cottles!
Danielle I hope you are feeling better. Bodies are weird

Katherine hope your having a lovely time away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back