April Mummies 2011

Sorry, I didn't finish all the details :) I'm on the pill now trying to get everything back on track then we'll be TTC. I had a 21 day period last cycle. This cycle was a 16 day period. My midwife said to skip the spacers on the pill this month and hopefully everything will be reset. Ideally I'd come off the pill sometime in late January/feb. I'd prefer to conceive in June july but I'm old so I can't be as picky :) my luck, I'll conceive right away!
I'll post more after a bit. I have a child on my lap snuggling and it's tough to post much with just one hand

Ultrasound and family pictures today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1
It eill only let one picture at a time. Hope you are all good today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2
Bwahahaha favorite thing to see all day. Though I'm sure you will hear it was harder for him than it is for you because you are used to it. Lol
I'm open for predictions. Ultrasound tech said that isn't a nub. Legs were in the wrong position for a peek
Happy Thanksgiving!

Exciting Danielle! Hope your TTC journey is a quick one :)

Love the ultrasound pic and family pic

Has anyone else had a letter from their HV about a visit?
I'm not sure if its a standard pre-school check we've had a letter about or if its more to do with tobys referral or our choice to home school. If its normal then fine but if its based on our parenting choices then I'd rather decline it.

Katherine, I'm a bit confused... Is that pic a screenshot of your DH's status from when he had the boys & you were away?? If so then pahahahah!!! It bloody well had that coming!! :thumbup: What did he say about it when you got home?

No, no letter for a visit here. But I think different areas are really different in terms of HV assessments & visits. For example, I've just had Leo's formal 6-9 month assessment but my sister, who is 60 miles away, didn't have anything like that for my niece. So don't take it as a necessarily bad thing.

Nope no letter here. Phone them and ask it might be for assessment as my nephew saw health visitor before seeing various people regarding his speech delay

Yep that was DHs reaction to being alone with the kids. There was also a moment where he said "i dont know how you do it" then skimmed over it like he never said it... Then he gave me his credit card and told me to treat myself :haha:

I might call the HV and ask. The letter says its a "developmental" check. We got it at the same time as a letter for his referral whichis why I think it might be related.

My head is so foggy. I woke at 10am barely able to breathe. Being ill is rubbish!

KJ, if that was your husband that called you lazy, I'm taking donations now to come over there and smack him a good one.

Katherine no letter here either but alex had a developmental check at just over 2.5yrs, my guess would be they'd not be able to call it a developmental check if it wasn't. BUT I do know round here they do visit you at home when you chose to home school, but that wouldn't be the hv, I think those are called something like education welfare something or others :/, not sure but I met one in some training I was at about child safeguarding the other day lol and we got chatting about her role.

xx

Girls my post won't post.
But I'm. Drunk and up at 5 am and feel shit.
I've had 2 pregnancies this year and they play on my mind every god damn day... how do I get over this? My mum would kill me.
And I have basically no fiends irl. They're all too loved up or too busy.
And I don't want anyone new.

Worst of all I think ollie Is picking up.on it as he asks me.whats wrong too many times each day. He's still a happy kid but I think he knows I'm not happy.

All I do is cry and isolate myself.
I don't want to go to my doctor though.... my ex is a mental health nurse in the local hospital so I'm kind of stuck.

Please help me.

Omg this won't let me post.

I'm depressed I think. I've had 2 pregnancies this year which are fucking with me. I'm very much single because I've been fucked off again and my ex works in the mental health part of my hospital so I can't get help...

Please help me! Please... I don't no know what to do and my mum will kill me if she knew.
Please help me.

you got rid of both pregnancies, i'm guessing? That's got to be so hard!

You need to get on some kind of BC that's reliable otherwise that's just going to keep happening, tho.

I'm sure you're mom would love you no matter what (imagine something Ollie could do that you wouldn't love him. there's nothing, right?), and you need to talk to someone, anyone you can find. Perhaps finding a counselor wouldn't be so bad. Only thing that helped me finally get over my abortion was talking.

sorry you've had a hard time. Friends are hard to come by and even harder to keep especially at your age where people are getting married, and even harder if you're not one of them. :hugs: from over the pond.

If you feel depressed Gem. Go to your Gp bats your first line also there are community mental health teams u would be more likely to be referred to rather than the hosp and under confidentiality your ex can't look at notes etc

Big hugs gem. Please see your gp. You wont be sent to the hospital. You'll likely be given anti depressants or be referred for counselling and the chances of that being anywhere near ypur ex are highly unlikely. Even if you talk to the gp its confidential and you wont be referred anywhere you dont want to be.
Please please find some BC that works for you. Otherwise as Dana said this will keep happenkng and play on your mind more and more. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->