April Mummies 2011

i'd just wait Dana, she doesn't seem ready yet.
Aleena is dry at night and pees on the toilet but is still wearing diapers for poop as she is on miralax for her constipation issues due to her food intolerances. Miralax makes her poop real soft and I'm happy she's finally pooping regular now, so i'm not pushing it.
poor kid has had a traumatic poop life so far.

I'm not pushing, were back in diapers today and after her accident last night I out her back in diapers. Well try again tomorrow. I biggie. Other judgy moms can shove it tho I feel every mom is judging me.

no judgement from us Dana, I'd say go with her too, she'll get to the point she doesn't want to wear them and it'll just click.

Hope Dylan's lip heals well Katherine and you all feel better soon!

Aleena has deffo had a rough poop start in life poor thing!

on the talking thing with younfer siblings I've the total opposite and its so weird lol, Eddie talks soooo much more than alex ever did and he'll try and copy sounds back too which is something alex has never done either. I love how much I can talk to eddie, I'm sure some of alex's behaviour when he was younger was down to frustration as he couldn't communicate as he wanted too. I've noticed eddie also picks up on us correcting him too, e.g. he was calling balloons 'balls' until just recently, we've just gone 'its a balloon', tonight he went 'boon! boon! boon!', I didn't get it until he got off my lap and went and found a balloon then realised he's worked out they've a different name to ball. Whereas alex even now doesn't really do that, he got a wheelbarrow in his calendar this morning (playmobil), he called it a 'mow barrow' I've corrected him tones, even with the real one before and he still insists on calling it a mow barrow :shrug:

No judgement here lady. You're doing what you need to for your kid.

No judging here either. I think its great that youre taking xues from abby rather than caving to the pressure of what other mums think. Nobody knows abby as well as you do ESPECIALLY not the judgy mums.

Im so tired. So tired. Norovirus has got Dylan now too. Its staggering just how much laundry you go through when you have 3 kids puking on themselves 2-3 times an hour. Clothes, duvets, pillows, bedding, carpets, cushions, rugs.... nothing has survived today. Ugh.

No judging here. I'm all for everyone doing what is right for their child and their family 😃👍

Thanks ladies. I meant more the IRL moms, not necessarily my friends, but other moms that see us in public and see she's still in a diaper.

They know eff all about you or abby though. Put them to the back of your mind, or even better cast them out if you can... they're the least important people in your life.

Thanks ladies. I meant more the IRL moms, not necessarily my friends, but other moms that see us in public and see she's still in a diaper.

No judgement here either.
I do know what you're talking about, aleena wears a diaper although she pees on the toilet .. but still i feel like other people will think like . wait that kid is almost 4 and still wearing a diaper?
but then again they don't know me or aleena and they don't know our situation so who cares what they think, really.
I know it in my head, but still it makes me a bit insecure on the inside, so i know what you're going through Dana :flower:

And for second thoughts-

I can't believe we're about to have 4 yr olds!!!!!

Dana, she'll be ready when she's ready! Just ignore the the judgy moms! My nephew just started wearing underwear regularly and he's a year older than ours. He also still wears a pull up at night.

Naima, poor Aleena! I hope her poop gets better now that you know about her intolerances.
Katherine, I hope Dylan is better!

I don't even want to think about having 4 year olds!

I think this new dosage of thyroid meds is the right one! I lost 8 pounds in the last week! I haven't been this low in close to 2 years! I also have more energy and I feel better in general. I just hope it stays this way.

Dont even. I started his birthday shopping last week! And i mightve started xmqs 2015 shopping today with pjs for their Christmas eve bags :haha:

Dylans lip is healing nicely i think. Looks gross but its not sore so fingers crossed it'll be nice and healed and lip coloured for christmas.

4 is crazy talk!! :wacko: Is it just me that feels like 4 is a proper child age. Like not classed as a toddler anymore. That's weird!

Dylan's lip looked painful, Katherine. Fingers crossed for fast healing :thumbup:

How's potty training going today, Dana?

glad your meds are helping now Danielle!

hope dylans lip makes a speedy recovery Katherine.

hows abby doing dana?

I've had a hard day, felt like I;ve had 3 kids, just tiny things irritating me. Yesterday was a hell of a lot easier and dh left the house at 8am and didn't come home until about 1am this morning. Why can men not just do tiny things like clean up after themselves or think everyone might want feeding? why does it all have to fall on me? I actually came out and said to him earlier that this was how his dad ended up divorced...I don't mean that as he's generally really good, but he does need telling and it drives me nuts. Or because he doesn't properly take notice of how some things are done stuff ends up with both boys in tears, like tonight I ran the bath etc and left them to it, all hell broke lose cos basically he doesn't quite know how to handle them both together :/, anyway everyones in bed now, phew!

Thanks for asking but we went back to diapers. I want this week to be calm and for her to enjoy herself. I'll keep asking if she wants underwear but I'm taking all your advise and thinking she's just not ready. Well try agin after Christmas.

That's always hard Caro. My DH has a very hard time with both girls.
Sounds like a good plan Dana.
I've spent the day doing laundry and getting Ruby into her 18m clothes. She is itty bitty but her pants are all getting too short. She is almost 20 lbs now. Someday it will feel like we moved in! Haha. I just hung the first clothes in my closet today.

The first day I always unpack everything, love reorganizing and getting everything in it's place. I'm sure it's harder being pregnant though. Hope you get it all done before June! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->