April Mummies 2011

I've lived in my house two years and still have stuff to unpack or things haven't got a proper home. The joys of having a spare room although that will have to change once baby is here lol

It took us two weeks to get the things that we had at my moms house, so it has been a really slow moving in process. We still have a storage unit but we are sharing it with a friend and it is going to be a huge chore to get to where our stuff is. That and I started my new job and the first couple weekends I worked an extra day for my old job, meaning I had one day off a week. So I just haven't had time to unpack yet. But I had yesterday and got a lot done. Hopefully this next weekend with having 4 days off will leave time to try to get into storage.

sounds like your doing well Sam, takes ages to unpack a house, especially with 2 kids in tow!

good idea Dana, especially as its xmas, don't want to ruin it by pushing potty training :).

hows everyone doing with getting sorted for xmas? think I'm getting there finally! cleaned the house today and wrapped the last presents, DH is just sat here though and hasn't wrapped the couple of presents I left for him :dohh: tomorrow both the boys are still at nursery so going to get some things prepared for xmas day food wise, set the table etc so there's less to do on thurs :D xx

Xmas can't come and go soon enough!! I can't wait for the day but the gearing up for it is going to kill me.

Also the massive levels of people are going to kill me!

Love them but I swear people in my house makes me so anxious. I think it's just all that energy all over. People start talking over each other and the girls get overwhelmed. Not that any of that is bad. It's lively and nice but I always need downtime! Just to process all the stimulus.

We're all ready. Presents wrapped, meat cooked! Just to prepare the veg etc tonight.

It's so nice to be ready before Xmas eve normally me and Andi are building presents and wrapping all of Xmas Eve. It's helped him being off the last two days.

It's my last day at work today as my two weeks leave begin before maternity leave. Arghh baby no2 is getting close now

enjoy your last day Ria!

Merry Christmas everyone, I'm not going to get on the next few days so I hope you all have a wonderful time :D xx

Merry Christmas to you & your guys :) Caro!

The girls presents are wrapped and we're slow cooking a ham.
Still gotta wrap a few more gifts for family and then.. done!

I too can't wait to get this over with LOL.
No more "maybe xxx is in this present" and "i want xxx for christmas" and "when can i open them??" etc. LOL

I'm so sad Christmas is over. It'sy favorite time of year and it just doesn't last long enough. At least my sis and bil are here at my parents for a couple more days with us. Hope you all had a great day!!!

Lol I'm glad it's over and we can get back to normal !
Had fun though. Aleena got a lot of toys and I got some small things and so did my hubby. :)
My FIL also got aleena her own fishing rod so her and daddy can fish together on our dock .. she loves it!

We need an extension just to fit Poppy's toys in. Had a lovely festive period 😃

my kids are squabbling over all the new toys :/, alex wants what eddie wants and vice versa, driving me nuts! I threatened to send them all back tonight lol. I am going to start removing a toy for a few days soon though if they fight over it!

otherwise we had a lovely xmas :D x

WHY CANT MY CHILDREN JUST SLEEP THROUGH. JUST ONCE :cry:

Ive had one waking at 3am, going back to sleep when tje others wake up and then waking up when im TRYING to get the others to nap (which is a fucking imposdible task at the best if times) and its the actual worst thing in the world.
i probably shouldnt admit iy but there are times i dont like my children. This is one of them.

Again tonight. I must be doing something really wrong. Nobody else has this problem. Its nearly 2am. Eddies been awake an hour and now theyre all awake. I've had less than 2hrs sleep in the last 24hrs. What am i doing wrong?! :cry:

I don't know what to tell you Katherine. Are there consequences if they don't go to sleep? We take things away from Isis if she doesn't go to sleep. We also use incentives like she gets to sleep in her sleeping bag, which she loves but only if she stays in her bed all night. I know it might be tough with how young the twins are but Toby should be able to understand some of that, None of you can survive very long with such little sleep and you have to figure out a way to get them to go to sleep and stay in their beds.

Things are good here. My sister is visiting for the week so she provides a great distraction for Isis while DH and I start our recovery from this nasty illness. I was up two hours in the middle of the night with coughing fits. Luckily no one else woke up because of it.
I had an ultrasound on my abdomen and pelvis Friday because of all the pain I've been having and because of the results from my ct scan. Anyway, abdomen was normal. Kidney cyst is normal and shouldn't ever cause a problem. I have two cysts on my right ovary which is probably the cause of a lot of my pain. I have to schedule an ultrasound in a couple months to make sure that they resolve themselves. So for now we'll see.

Sounds like everyone had a great Christmas and other than the flu we had a great Christmas too!

Merry belated Christmas and Happy new year ladies!

New years resolution - don't get pregnant lol!! (Shouldn't be hard though... not bothered with any guys since October / November! )

Wish you all the best for 2015 x

Happy new year everyone!!! I always do better on odd numbered years, so here's to 2015 being the best yet!!

Happy new year dana!

For the past few years theres been one big defining event but this year its kind of just bits and pieces. Its strange but nice... like things are finally heading towards being a bit more settled.
Saying that... this year Dh is starting his own business, i may be starting mine, i begin homeschooling toby, im modelling on a plus size catwalk... so much in so little time! Im rather excited for this years "stuff"though.. Hope its awesome for everyone!

Hope everyone had good news years celebrations. 15 is my lucky number so hopefully a sign of good things to come

I have my driving test in a little over a week.
Then going London next month.
Then plan ollies birthday.
Then we're going on holiday in may.
Finish college in July.
Start uni in September!

I'm so excited for this year's plans!!!

wow everyone has good plans! we have a new niece or nephew imminently due :D and my SIL gets married in June, kinda all stuff happening within the wider family but exciting all the same. And of course all our LO's start school of some form or another this year, eek, cannot believe they're that all already and that we've all know each other for what nearly 5 years now if you include pregnancy? wow! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->