April Mummies 2011

I think I'll do the implant. I hate the stories of bad side effects but some people seem to enjoy it. So I think I'll just dive in.

What is a bellend? If it means asshole, I agree. Seriously, could he be more of a selfish prick?

I second the jerkness. Though mine can be a dick plenty of times.
I'm still in shock that my hubby said he would get snipped if this one is a boy. So basically he can't ever give up hope that he may someday have a boy. I'm not holding my breath.
Birth control wise I just don't know what to do.

I've been told the implant has pretty much the same effects as the pill.
And I bleed constantly on the pill!
So I started on the injection...
But that FAILED and I ended up pregnant.
So I asked to be sterilised and they won't until I'm 30.
So I'm just going for abstinence haha!

Well me and the husband have done alright on the condom method for the past 7 years only getting pregnant when we've chosen to so we will prob go back to that method. We've never even discussed permanent snips and ties.

Lol we were using condoms. Seems like we got a bad batch. They kept breaking.

I don't think so. We never had a problem with them in the past.

By July of this year we will decide if we are having another. After that someone is having something permanent done to prevent pregnancy. I don't think dh will make me do it.
All the permanent solutions are reversible if you really want.

Katherine, the fact that your dh won't change his mind considering your issues makes me more upset! If you have hormonal issues he should go through with the procedure himself!

Gem, did you try an IUD? I had one that didn't work with me but I know others have had success.

I had the craziest dream.
I dreamt I missed my driving test because I decided to give birth instead and somehow ended up in the USA to do so and Dana popped up in the American tesco saying "Aww it's a baby" so I told her to hold it while I ran home to try and make it in time for my test xD
Then cried because I still missed it and now my baby was stuck in America lmao.

No didn't try IUD. Is that the thing that goes inside? I don't like the idea of anything being like up there for a good length of time.

I would like a other within the next couple of years but a bit scared too, after previous history! Now is the best time for me as my two are at an age where they play well together, and would be of a huge help, especially the eldest. He's 6 next month, and would jump through hoops for me , bless him.
Plus they will both be at school come September . Eek!

So had my pre op checks today all ready for Wednesday. It's suddenly got really real ahhh

Gem I think your dream is fairly accurate. Leave a baby with me, no guarantee you'll get it back :haha:

:rofl: love that dream gem!

HUGE good luck Wednesday Ria, can't wait to hear news! I'm guessing boy :D.

so are you ttc atm Rachel? actually don't do what my friend did, fell pregnant jan (ie now) and dgt started school in the sept, was all a bit stressful that she didn't know whether she'd be there to settle her into school or in labour lol!

Sam, do you think DH will make you go again if this one is deffo a girl? when do you have another peek?

Katherine, my answer would be abstinence, he'll soon come round xx

Getting so close riri!
As far as him making me I don't think so. I'm not ready to make a permanent commitment BUT this one is definitely a girl. Very clear potty shot today. DH is handling it well. But I've been saying to him and Rosie over and over that it could be a girl and probably is! Ha! Not that I had a feeling, I just didn't want to think it was a boy and be sad if it wasn't. I know what I'm doing with girls lol. That being said, this pregnancy can't keep sucking in terms of heartburn! And I'm ready to not be nauseous anymore.

Bless u Sam. Gland u got a clear shot.

My heartburn has been horrendous this pregnancy the one thing I cannot wait to end. Also the hip pain I've developed over the last 2 days think baby has finally engaged lol if I had to go any longer I would be so tearing my hair out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->