April Mummies 2011

We are most definitely done at 2. For the exact reasons that everyone said about looking forward to life getting a little easier & doing more stuff with the boys. I love the age gap we've got & by the time Leo turns 3, Rex will be 6 & life should be cushy! DH refuses to get the snip too. He is a bellend over that! :haha: I don't want to go back on hormonal contraception until I've finished losing weight to get back to pre-Rex weight. It's always makes me hungry!! So I put on weight :dohh: For now, we're stuck with condoms so I hope they keep on working!

I seriously forgot how utterly exhausting the crawling/cruising phase is :wacko: Leo is into everything!! I thought we'd child proofed when Rex was younger but somehow Leo still finds mischief :dohh: I've got my work cut out with 2 boys I'm telling you! :wacko:

Good luck today riri!! Can't wait to see pics of baby :)

Congrats on another girl sam :)

Well I failed my driving test on one thing. Got my left and right mixed up so was in the wrong lane and when I pulled back into the right lane she grabbed my wheel and failed me. If that didn't happen I would have passed! Ah well haha.
Gonna book it again on Thursday.
The same day I found out I can go to London for free, got into uni!!! And then fell and possibly cracked my cheekbone.... its bruised and swollen and I also have an egg head lol oops.

Ria!! Good luck sweet! X

Omg Sarah I know what you mean. This morning the twins got into the bathroom, dylan was splashing in toilet water and eddie was waving the bog brush over his head. I love toddlers :haha:
I'm looking forward to when all 3 are old enough to amuse each other. Although they're all so accident prone that'll be a worry too!

My family planning appointment got cancelled 3hrs before it was due. Id waited 6 weeks for that and if id cancelled that close to the time I'd have been in trouble. Sods. Soooo ive got another week and a half to fret over birth control YAY.

Ouuuuch Gem have you had it looked at? Sounds painful! Sorry to hear about your driving test but congrats on getting into uni! What will you study?

So.....,.tired.........

Yesterday was crap and I just want to hide under blankets today.

So I've seem some ppl posting (not Ria) that it's a girl named Pearl. So rude to take the announcement away from her!

Congratulations Ria!! Can't wait to see pics!!

Y cousin posted for another cousin. I called her out on that. I was so mad and so my the one who just had a baby. I'm not telling anyone before I post.

My aunt did that to my cousin (her niece) before they had even finished phoning around. Some people dont mind but this was my cousins firstborn so i called my aunt up on it. She didnt reply.
With my brood i made a point of only telling immediate family and swearing them to secrecy until dh and i put our synchronised announcements up haha

So I've seem some ppl posting (not Ria) that it's a girl named Pearl. So rude to take the announcement away from her!

Congratulations Ria!! Can't wait to see pics!!

Yea I was thinking the same when u read that.. rude!!

Congrats Ria.. she's a cutie :)

Y cousin posted for another cousin. I called her out on that. I was so mad and so my the one who just had a baby. I'm not telling anyone before I post.

That's unexceptable. I demand a text first :haha:

Well, I will tell some people. Let's face it, I can't not. I'm pretty sure I was still texting you until I was 10cmlast time lol

Haha yes you were.

I'm ok. I hate living where I'm living. I have 1 friend here (tho it feels like none) and want to move back home. I miss Christmas time being home with family and 2 years to move from here seems like too long. I'm fighting to urge to take Abby and run away and start over fresh somewhere else because it seems everyone around here knows me as someone I'm not. Dh and I are fighting because I hate it here and I'm taking it out on him. Im reaching the point with school I'm ready to be done and I have another 2.5 years left so added frustrations there. So yea. I'm ok just miserable. Thanks for asking :)

:hugs: dana that sucks.

bummer about the driving test gem, congrats on uni! will that mean giving up your flat and moving?

huge congrats Ria! Pearl is gorgeous, you look like you're all very happy as a family of 4 :D. I'd be mad too on whoever posted before you, soo not on! xx

I've had a really crap day today, eddie's scuppering his chances of ever having a younger sibling, all he's done today is scream, accept whilst my step dad was looking after him when I took alex to speech therapy, otherwise he's screamed. He's not well, but still, no need to make my head sore too! xx

I'm having serious post christmas blues. The local park still had up a few lights and now I'm sad again. WTF? Hopefully heading back to school on the 27th with knock this off.

Thanks everyone for the congratulations. I want too bothered by the announcement going about. My husbad had posted but didn't tag me in the post so everyone who knows us both heard via him. All the phone calls had been completed to and Internet was intermittent in hosp.
Home now having a cuddle with pearl after a nappy change. This girl loves a poo lol

aww newborn snuggles are the best! glad you'd made all the announcements that were important :D. She's gorgeous, is Poppy adoring being a big sister? is she excited you had another girl?

I keep getting told by alex that I need to have another baby and it has to be a girl baby :rofl:, very cute but he just doesn't get you can't pick whether its a girl or a boy!

Nah not giving up the flat just yet. I've applied for uni's that are close enough to stay here, just means I might have to commute to Manchester (Salford is the furthest away). John Moores is looking more likely though since its the first to accept me and it's only up the road really so nice and easy to get to.
I'm so excited haha.

Re booked my test for next month... Need to smash it next time!!

Ria, pearl is gorgeous :)

Who's due next? I love seeing newborn pics haha cuties.

Dana, shame you don't live closer! I'd cheer you up! We could have a second Christmas haha

Dana, every year I get post-christmas blues too :cry: Like you, my family don't live close & going home for a few days solid makes me miss them so much. This year is worse cos of going back to work next week too :cry: I knew it would be as so arranged for my mum & dad to come to stay next weekend. That's my reward for getting through my first week back at work!

Hope Pearl is settling in nicely at home, Ria :) She's adorable!

Pearl is beingvery good so far shes got herself a little routine it seems. Poppy is the most adorable doting sister so far. She can't do enough for Pearl and pearl longly stares at her when they have a cuddle truly melts me. Poppy wanted a sister (boys r smelly she says) so she was very pleased to say the least.
Well I guess I'd better attempt to put a sleepy pearl back in her Moses and catch some sleep. Babies are such time wasters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->