April Mummies 2011

Dana- so sorry not only for Nick's grandma but the timing of it all. I Hope everything will work our.

Cottles- I used to have the same issues with hurting myself. I'm so sorry you two are on the rocks. You can PM whenever you need to vent or to fight off the need to hurt. I know we have a time zone difference but I'll do what I can.

Cottles... FUCK HIM. It's not that you're not good enough it's thay you're TOO GOOD for him.
You deserve to be happy. And it sounds like you live with a selfish pig who like to constantly bring you down.
Don't you dare cut... think of the kiddies.
Instead, fuck the weather, get yourself and the boys to a park with a bat and ball or something and whack the shit out of that ball!
Take your feelings out in another way.
Hope you're ok x

Do you ever think HE'S not good enough for YOU? because he's not. you're an amazing woman and mother and any man would be lucky to call you theirs. fuck him.

Katherine, I know when you're in the middle of it you can't see it but seriously he doesn't deserve you! Don't cut! Find another outlet like Gem said. He's an asshole and that's putting it lightly. I understand how you feel because I have similar issues. We all deserve to be happy and to be loved! You are a wonderful person and I'm personally glad I've had the chance to get to know you. Your posts about body image has helped me more times than you will ever know!

Casey, I don't have to get a lawyer but now that there's a third insurance company involved I'm not sure I can keep track of everything that's going on, especially if I get a job. Sorry this pregnancy is so hard! Pregnancy hormones did me in too.

Dana, I'm so sorry you guys are going through this! I know what she's going through since my MIL was in the same boat. It's not a pretty way to go. I hope the timing works out for you guys to go down there. If I was closer I'd watch the dogs. And yes, margaritas are way more fun with friends! I'll let you know if we're going up that way for sure!

Oh KJ, please don't let him get you down!!! Your post breaks my heart ��
Not a crazy amount of damage can be done to a child with a butter knife. We all get stressed and space out and you have extra kids on top of it. Please message me if you want to talk. I'm at work for 2 more hours so answers may be sparse but please take care of yourself. Take a step aside and evaluate what YOU need to do to make YoU happy. Because the rest of life will fall in place when YOU are happy in it.

I will respond to the rest of you girls later. Break is over.

Also Dana hugs for you too. I hope she's not in too much pain x

It is fucking freezing tonight. In bed with a hoodie on thinking about how much shit I have to do.
Need to scrub my flat. Like seriously it's a shit hole. I don't get how it gets so messy so quick. I scrub it like twice a week and tidy round every day yet the clothes and dishes still never seem to be all done.
And I have so much college work to do its unreal.
But I have 3 university offers now and an interview so really have to work my ass off.
This is also the first night all week that ollie has been asleep since before 10am and -touch wood- not woken up yet but he's in my bed snoring his head off. (He snores like a pig I swear). Last night I only got 2 hours sleep because of him so here's to hoping for a decent nights sleep.... its much needed.

I love being a single mum but sometimes I do wonder what it'd be like to have someone to help me out. Just so I can sleep a whole night (doesn't happen at all lately) or have a nice 10 min shower without interruptions. Just some real me time. Would be nice.

Really rambling here haha. Goodnight ladies x

thanks ladies. she's under hospice care so she's getting as much pain meds as she needs. she'll basically end up starving to death as most older people do, it's very sad and fascinating at the same time.

It's weird but through all this, it's reconfirming my passion for the elderly and making sure they're getting what they deserve/need/treated well (though i'm not excited at all for this semester to start). I didn't know the lady (only met a hand full of times) very well, but i'm still hoping and keeping nick calm in that she's under great care and will be fine. It's always harder for those left behind. i honestly hope she goes in her sleep.

i'm not sure if i posted this or not, but a guy i used to know back 19-20 yr old passed away in his sleep. he was a year or so older than i was. so much death. found out within minutes of watching nick say goodbye to his gma. i realize we all have an expiration date, but it's still hard to wrap the brain around.

I've also had a bit of death around me lately and it's really made me evaluate what's really important in life. It's reaffirmed that I'm going back to work as soon as I can find something I like. I'm tired of being stressed about money all the time and not being able to travel.

Ashley- third time around is much harder! I am more sick than I ever have been! I've got bronchitis right now and zero ability not to piss myself when I'm coughing. Everyone keeps asking if we will have another. Probably not. Most very likely not. Then we get the "well don't you want to try for a boy?!" Uhh apparently my hubby shoots girls. Nothing wrong with that.

Dana- it must be so hard to see Nick struggling so much right now, and being far away from family is hard, especially in such sad times. It is great that it helps you know you've chose the right path for your career. To find something that makes you happy to do.

Cheese- I really hope you get this job! I've got my fingers crossed for you. We are struggling still financially but for good reasons. We are working on paying down debt. It is frustrating but necessary. We have to get it under control so we can buy a house within a realistic timeframe.
I really hope a lawyer would help with the medical stuff for isis' eye. It is just crazy!!!

Hubby is working out of town until Friday. Nice to be just me and the girls. I decided not to go for one of the two jobs I was trying for. It pays more now but the position I have now has more raises and more room to advance. The other job I applied for I found out I made it to the testing phase. It has room to advance and a decent amount more for starting pay. I'm really hoping I get it.

Sounds awesome Sam! Good luck!

So oddly yesterday I noticed my boobs hurt when I'm not wearing a bra and running up and down the stairs. They also hurt when I press on them. I'm on the pill so I better not be pregnant! :nope:

Wouldn't that be a happy accident! More than likely you're due for a period tho.

My boobs hurt too. Lol but I know why!!
Sounds like you may be due for af. Or DUE TO HAVE SNOTHER BABY!!! LOL! Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Ha ha ha guys! I have one week of pills left. I've never had them hurt like this. Maybe my hormones are getting back to normal? I also haven't had any pain from the cysts. I'm due for another ultrasound in a month so I'll get to find out if the cysts are gone. No offense but I'm not a big fan of October babies lol! Plus that would put a wrench in my employment plans...

Well then. Now you know why you're in the situation you are, don't you?

Uuuuggghhhhh
Had to get tested for Pertussis today. That was a fun test. I will find out f it is positive tomorrow or the next day.
I also got my placement for when I leave training. I got placed in the regional call center. I told my boss I can't work most of the shifts at that location because of the hours and no child care. Ryan just isn't mentally capable of doing pick up, dinner, bath time and bed time 5 nights a week. If I get the late shift then I basically would need to find a new job. Not to mention he is working out of town Monday-Friday the next few weeks or longer, and on and off. And Saturdays. I'm trying not to stress yet but I thought being good at the job would hell me, not lead to my boss punishing me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->