April Mummies 2011

Sorry you're feeling a bit shit Katherine. Hope you and the boys are better soon.

So I've had a busy week.
3rd week being ill with pleurisy on monday.... so much pain still. Been back to the doctors today and now on steroids and more painkillers. Fingers crossed this makes me better.

On Wednesday I went to Salford uni for an interview... 5 minutes in and I walk into a giant mirror... and then apologised to myself! I was mortified aha. It was also a group interview which majorly sucked since not everyone got picked to answer questions (unfair much!). And then I got off at the wrong tram stop and got completely lost and ended up with some weird woman following me because she liked my scouse accent... I don't even sound like proper scouse haha.

Then today I had my driving test and failed again and spent the rest of the day sleeping since I feel like shit. I should have rearranged really since I'm really not well still. I was up taste night writhing in pain and coughing and couldn't take my meds today or I couldn't drive so I did the test while in agony and burning up. Just wasn't alert at all and stopped on a slip road and almost got us killed... so yeah for future reference do NOT do a driving test while you're ill! Doesn't go down well at all.

Oh well ey onwards and upwards. I'll pass eventually.

Oh gem sorry to hear your still poorly!

You will get there with your driving test but Defo an idea to do it when your well lol x

I've been so depressed all week. It sucks. I'm overwhelmed and feel like I'm going to snap. I'm tired and sore.

:( hope you're all better soon Katherine.

oh gem, bless you hun. I did chuckle at walking into a mirror though...only you eh? the interview does sound dodgy! hope you get offered a place. def don't take a driving test whilst so ill!

ah Sam, wanna talk about it? xxx

oh in our news, alex has gone to bed tonight without a nappy on, despite never having had a dry nappy yet. In fact only yesterday I washed literally everything, including the actual duvet as he'd totally soaked through everything Friday night :/. He's decided he's a big boy now and will get up for a wee, fx'ed he was using the nappy just because it was there otherwise I see an awful lot of soggy sheets in my future!

Good luck with the nappyless night!

I have ruled out chickenpox (boohissboo) but eddies right not well bless him. He was fine sitting up for a bedtime story but the second i turned out the light and he lay down, he emptied his stomach all over me himself and the bed sheet. :( poor lil love

Good luck! I have to argue to get a nappy on poppy every night but I've tried many times without and it's not gone to plan she just sleeps to heavy lol I will try again once I've got pearl in a routine as can't deal with to many night disturbances

I'm just struggling keeping the house clean, the kids clean, anything at all organized. I just want this shit to be easier. Ruby has been sick for over a month and it is waring. She cries so often and just wants to be held. I'm just depressed. I know it is pregnancy related because it happens every time. I feel like I don't get enough help but know I do get help. It's hard to explain.

:hugs: Sam. Pregnancy was hard enough looking after a toddler. I can't even imagine how tough it must be with a nearly 4 year old on top. Wish I could jump across to help you somehow. Not today because Ive got a very nasty tummy bug, but any other day like...

Eddies just thrown up too. I thought he was over it. Dh just phoned and asked how ill i am. When i told him i hurt everywhere, cant keep water down, cant stand without losing control of my toilet functions, im sweating and shaking and my legs cant take a walk up the stairs theyre so weak... he said "oh normal then?'
So i wont be getting any help from him tonight :cry:

:hugs: Sam, sound really tough right now :(, eddie's been similar although has improved this week so hopefully with ruby being a couple weeks younger she'll be right behind him!

Katherine, hun, I really hope you feel better soon and chuck up all over that no-good husband of yours to show him just how ill you are!

Ria...hmm we're not going so great on the night training lol. I've had to wash his beddings both mornings so far, to my knowledge he's not yet got up for a single wee. He's def dry at 11pm when I've checked on him, but at some point over the night or first thing he wets himself. 1st morning he came in at 6.45 saying he was wet and he was soaked. This morning it was actually 7.45 (we over slept, oops!) and he was quite wet too, I think we might have a similar problem to poppy he just sleeps heavily! xx

I may just have to puke on him. Hes just got in from work. Ive only had the boys home 2hrs (yay for MIL) and theyve exhausted me. I ache all over and ive got the shakes.
dh: you in the toilet?
me: no im resting
dh: well you can come downstairs then

Ummmm how about no.

Sam- I can't keep the house in order either. I sweep, do dishes, laundry, and clean the toy hoard every day and it looks like a disaster in two minutes flat! Especially sweeping. I sweep, Josie/Ember decide to eat something- sweeping no longer matters! IT DRIVES ME SO CRAZY!!! And it makes me really emotional and overwhelmed. I'm so sorry Ruby has been sick! :( It is so awful when the littles are sick for any amount of time.

Cottles- what a dirtbag thing for DH to say to you when you're sick! I was sick last weekend and had DH told me that, I seriously would have kicked him in the balls! After I got my strength back of course lol. *sigh* I hope you feel better soon. It must be so hard with the boys and sick and no help!!! :hugs:

i basically refused to get out of bed and made him put the twins to bed. Hes not a fan of that. Thinks its a mum job.
Anyway he just asked for the sick bucket so he might be getting ill too. That'll be fun!

Alsokeeping the house in order is something i have given up on for at least another 2 years. Sod it, i just cant be doing with fighting an impossible battle every day! :haha:

Caro, have you tried lifting him out of bed at 11pm and taking him for a wee? Even at my sons age, I still have to lift at 11 pm, he walks to the toilet, does his bit, then back to bed. That's the only way he stays dry at night, the terror. He is a mighty deep sleeper, and this pays a huge part.

Amelia has been dry since 18 months, but can be a terrible sleeper. Swings and roundabouts!!!

Has anyone thought about birthdau presents yet? Toby wants a Baymax... theres one that you can put the armour on him but the reviews are awful

Has anyone thought about birthdau presents yet? Toby wants a Baymax... theres one that you can put the armour on him but the reviews are awful

I'm not sure I even want to get Josie anything. I swear my house is a toy store already! I swim in their toys! I just want to be done with toys. Give her a ball in a cup and toss the rest!

Yup! Were getting her a sized up bike, but beyond that haven't given it much thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->