April Mummies 2011

Yeh Poppys the same. I take her to the toilet at 11 she's dry goes for a wee. I think she does it in the early hours and she says she does a wee when waking. I'm sure she will get there but for now I'm fighting with the nappies can't be dealing with it lol

What's a baymax?
I just know ollie wants a thomas the tank themed party.

he's soooo asleep though, like I changed him and put a towel under his bum last night whilst he stayed asleep! and I wasn't overly gentle lol. Not sure I'd wake him enough to actually get a wee out of him at night? I think we'll be going back to nappies tbh. Or nappies over pants so he feels like he's a big boy but really its the same as before.

Birthday wise we're all sorted! he wanted a playmobil hospital and I've managed to get one on ebay (secretly I love playmobil too lol) and he's after a football kit and DH went and watched a game at the weekend so picked up a kit. 2 expensive presents so he'll not get anything else from us :) xx

Baymax is the big cuddly robot from Big Hero 6. Toby told me he wanted to change his name to Hiro (main character) so he could have a robot haha

Rosie is getting clothes. Her 4s are getting small so she gets 5/6s No toys!

Rosie is getting clothes. Her 4s are getting small so she gets 5/6s No toys!

Yea- Josie will probably get clothes too. Not sure.

I kind of want to her get more outdoor play structures. The cottage is a good start, but i want MOAR! :winkwink: I wish we could afford something like a swing set, tree house thing. Maybe next year- or maybe for Christmas. Depends how much we can save especially with the new baby.

Poppy has got a snow glow elsa. Thankfully she didn't want one for Christmas lol she will prob get some clothes too and a couple of other bits but that's all as we're going to butlins the week of her birthday so she will no doubt be spoilt and she wants a party!

Haha omg... tobys well into surprise eggs at the moment So for his birthday we're making paper mache balloon sized eggs for his smaller presents (mini action figures, toy cars etc).... DH put all the wee gifts, plus new pens, colouring pad, headphones in a box. Only he didnt put the box away. Guess what toby raided when he snuck downstairs in the early hours! :dohh:

I didnt get to sleep til 2:30ish because the boys kept waking up... then toby and eddie woke me up at 4:30, fighting over the contents of the birthday box. God i wish my kids slept at night times!

Oh yeah I know what baymax is :') silly me.

I'm taking ollie to Spain in may now so that should count towards his birthday really.

I've been in London without him for 2 days... missed him like crazy! All he was concerned about was that I made sure to bring him some cake back haha!

Oh and I woke up to news that Salford have given me an UNCONDITIONAL OFFER!!!
Despite my terrible interview they want me! And it's not grade dependant!

Shit I keep forgetting about the ball pit!

It's half term week here this week, so I may try and find it! I'm sure you have to prebook so I'll have a look now.

well done gem!

Giant ball pit? London? Why do I not know about this?? Lol

well done gem!

ah bummer the ball pit has closed now :(.

we've gone back to nappies at night here (did I tell you girls we were trying without!?), anyways he didn't have a single even slightly dry night and I had to strip his bed everyday last week despite using the pampers bedsheets, so we've convinced him to wear a nappy over his pants 'just incase' and this way we only have wet pants in the mornings. He still doesn't seem to notice they're wet though lol.

Where in London was the ball pit?! I missed it.

London is one hell of a hectic place aha. The subway thing is not for me... too fast paced for my crappy lungs.

Hammersmith... so not exactly central.
London is mad but I'm pining for it lately. You can take a girl out of the city... sigh.

I went back a few months ago, right into the dodgy part of the east end. They talked like me! I'd forgotten what that felt like, it was so nice haha... Dh mocks me down here because apparently I sound more Londoner now than I did when we lived there. Maybe I'm subconsciously over compensating. God, I miss being so close to all the music and the events and the south bank... ohhh and the amazing Nandos at london bridge! :haha: I even miss the black bogies and teeny tiny tube mice sometimes.

I posted something in fb about it a few weeks back didn't realize how close all of you were so I only tagged Rachel. Sorry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->