• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Mummies 2011

Totally managed to :sex: I'm like "YOU CAN HELP END THIS!"
Baby has moved. I'm feeling feet in a totally different spot.

Totally managed to :sex: I'm like "YOU CAN HELP END THIS!"
Baby has moved. I'm feeling feet in a totally different spot.

That's our plan tonight. Lol!

Had my sweep today and check. 50% effaced and 5cm dilated.

So we shall wait and see. I'm hoping he is born tomorrow anytime so that all my babies have exact week births.

Josie- 38 weeks exactly
Ember - 41 weeks exactly.
Silas will be 39 weeks exactly tomorrow! So come on tomorrow!!

Water broke about an hour ago.

So things are happening. Baby will probably be here tomorrow :)

But also, lots of love and wonderful labor dust being sent your way!!!!

Goodluck Ashley. Everything crossed for u x

Yea nothing happened! Doctors said the "gush" was my liquified mucus plug (wtf) and it was probably because of the exam and sweep.

First of all I didn't even know mucus plug could liquify. Secondly- as if it wasn't already gross to HAVE a mucus plug. And I'm still losing a lot of it.

Baby's head needs to come down more and then things will get started they said. They said my body has done more than half the work itself with no effort and once the baby descends to the right spot it'll finish the job. They wouldn't even break my water because he's just floating in my pelvis instead of engaged. Ugh!

So I'm doing lots of hip rocking and walking.

Nothing to be jealous of except FALSE ALARMS! :growlmad::dohh::nope:

But 5cm!!!
I've just had non stop cramping. Appointment today at 1:15 and I will know more, and probably have another sweep.

LISTEN UP BABIES. Its the twins birthday tomorrow. It is a GOOD DAY TO BE BORN. Seriously come on now...

Well, last week I was 1cm+ a wiggle and easily stretched to a 2. I was told then I was 75% effaced. This week I am 3cm on the outside, closer to 2cm on the inside, but easily stretched to a 3+. She said I was 50% effaced. She wouldn't do a sweep because I've had a csection and they don't allow vbacs (not my usual OB). Less than happy with her. She kept grilling me about my csection and said not to hold my breath for this baby to come without one. She sucked. Baby is measuring 37 weeks

Well, last week I was 1cm+ a wiggle and easily stretched to a 2. I was told then I was 75% effaced. This week I am 3cm on the outside, closer to 2cm on the inside, but easily stretched to a 3+. She said I was 50% effaced. She wouldn't do a sweep because I've had a csection and they don't allow vbacs (not my usual OB). Less than happy with her. She kept grilling me about my csection and said not to hold my breath for this baby to come without one. She sucked. Baby is measuring 37 weeks

She can suck it! Don't ever see her again!

AFM: I'm losing tons of mucus. I had the sweep, and here I am now 42 hours later still pregnant.

I'm not going to get another sweep. I'm done trying to egg this crap along. All it does is make me upset. I had a false alarm after the sweep and I don't want to do that again. I'm feeling hugely defeated, incredibly irritable and so over it all. Im 5cm, 50% effaced and everyone said that's good. That's great. Any day now! Well any day now has turned into 2 days now and likely will be 3-4-5 days now. It means nothing. Everything means nothing. Oh I lost my plug, means nothing, oh your body is already half way there, means nothing. Only my water breaking or solid contractions would mean ANYTHING and none of that has happened. 😖 I'm so cranky! I walked and danced and did lots of hip motions and all it did was make me sore all in my pelvis.

But I'll let Mother Nature do what it's going to do. Even if it pisses me off to no end. I'm not happy about any of this but I just feel so blah. Im so done waiting that I've given up doing anything until baby arrives. I can't focus on anything. I'm angry and moody and crying all the time.

The kids have me going sooo crazy. i just can't deal with them. Some days it's Josie more- today is Ember and I just can't. I'm either crying or yelling. It's not even their fault and so then I'm even more upset and moody and irritable.

I think my hormones have dipped even before the baby has even come. Which kind of freaks me out. I've never had PPD but it's always in the back of my head- what if.

I wish there was something to make myself feel better but I'm not in the mood to feel better. I just want to be not pregnant and meet my little man. 😟 don't mind my complainy rant.

So much of what you just said I completely understand. As long as I am awake I'm having back cramps and contractions that range from noticeable tightening a to take my breath away pain. They keep me awake for hours at bed time and when I finally fall asleep it doesn't progress. It's just frustrating. My moms party is tonight and I was hoping I would make it through it. I don't want her to miss her own party. We are going to the lake tomorrow. I feel like if we don't go I most certainly won't go into labor lol

1 baby down 1 to go!
Hurry up silas!
Charlotte is beautiful congrats Sam

Well done sam! Hope you're home quickly and loving being a mummy to 3!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member