April Mummies 2011

Has it really been a week since anyone said anything here?
Can we see photos of babies before I rant about my husband again please!

(I have flu so he woke me at 1am to tell me Eddie was crying then got annoyed that I told him to sort it... and he is now stropping at me for sleeping while MIL had the kids instead of tidying the entire house. WITH THE FLU.)

Whoops ;) Still want squishy pics please!!

It's been a week!!!!! I can't believe I've been a crazed mommy of three for a week. Nothing has collapsed or burned down and most importantly I'm not stark raving mad. Not any more than I usually am anyway.

The kids do the same thing they used to that drive me crazy.

Thanks everyone for the congrats! :)

Also Cottles- hope you feel better.

Don't worry the crazy will come in time :haha:
I've been getting sooooo broody seeing your pics pop up on my timeline. Silas is just gorgeous!!

Thanks. My fever broke this afternoon after I had a snooze so yay for that.

glad the fever broke Katherine! your DH is just an arse, hope he catches it too and you can get your own back.

silas and Charlie are both sooo cute! deffo making me broody too, another 6 mths and we'll ttc again I think :).

got SIL wedding this weekend, and ed puked this morning and isn't settling now tonight though hasn't been sick since, also hasn't eaten much. I put the sickness down to eating whilst in a moving car as he chucked as soon as I got him out. really hope he's not ill!

Yea, life is sure crazy with 3 (though I don't have to tell you Cottles!!)
Ryan will be home tomorrow night but the weekend looks crazy busy. All my pictures are on FB :) but I'm still in love with the newborn shoot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
The newborn pictures make me feel broody and Pearl is only 5 months old lol

Still on the fence about having a third. Am gonna wait until 2017 to make my decision as have a wedding in Florida to attend

I was thinking the end of this year or next year for us to have our third. That didn't happen lol! Everyone keeps asking if we will have a 4th. I can't say yes but I can't say no. But right now- no there are no plans for a 4th. My pelvis still feels broken in half! Plus I'm not planning on having another any time soon if we do have another.
Meanwhile Charlie is sleeping. She was up for over an hour last night. I finally put her down in her rock and play and went back to sleep. She took her binki and went back to sleep. I was so happy.

Hey everyone, I haven't been on here in absolute ages but I see everything on Facebook �� So many more babies have been born. So exciting.

I've been with my partner for over two years now. We're all moving in together in October when my tenancy ends on my house. He has his own house so we'll all be living there. Very exciting. And we have spoken about having a baby in the next year or so but I'm hoping he puts a ring on it first lol. We do talk about marriage so who knows �� seeing all these gorgeous babies does make me so broody but also scared of doing it all again lol. But I definitely don't want George to be an only child.

Anyway hope everyone is good xx

Exciting times ahead crazy!

Glad Charlie slept sam.

Hayfever is doing my head in atm. Can't think straight.

Def Jan to start ttc again for us :). X

Wow!! Some of you are already on #3 and here we are waiting to see if we can do #2.

Hey crazy all sounds good fingers crossed for the ring and hope the moves goes well.

Yes cottles u cheated ha that's my biggest fear about going for a third is Might end up either 4 as twins are iny family lol

After weeks of begging we are trying poppy nappy free! She's however using it as an excuse not to go to sleep and going to the toilet every 5 seconds lol

Poppy's dry in the day has been for 2 years but she's not at night. I'm not sure she's ready but in willing to give it ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->