April Mummies 2011

I think that would be somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic LOL!! Bucket list item is to get over there to meet all of you though, for sure

Yesss that would be awesome! Would be lovely to meet you.

I'm pretty sure I'm cracking up today. I need to do something. But there's nothing!

Hey I'm here! Back to work tomorrow, where the hell have the past 6 months gone by???

Re travel sickness I used to and still get bad travel sickness it sucks!
My friends son suffers badly and he was prescribed some medication by the GP

I can't believe I haven't been here in months! Things are going well. summer is so busy I feel like I've lost track of months not days. We're leaving in a couple weeks to visit my family and it's turning into quite the little family reunion. My cousin who spent years in South Korea teaching came home last year, got married and moved to DC. I've been married to DH for 9 years and he's never met this cousin! Also some of my moms cousins are coming from Canada. All this is to see my grandmother. She lives most of the time in France so we don't see her much and her health hasn't been the best so we're all wondering if this is the last time we'll get to see her. She wasn't even supposed to be coming to the US this years because she wasnt well. Im so excited for this trip!

have an amazing trip Danielle!

Gem, well done on the grades, brilliant! I'm so jealous of you and Dana being bored though...if only here! feel like I never stop!

I've asked my SIL who is a GP about car sickness and she's suggested herbal remedies but not much proof and the motion sickness bands, again not much proof. Says they'll not prescribe anything with him being so young. I might go see my actual GP and ask though, even if we only have something on hand for longer journeys, I'd not really want to drug him for such short journey's as they usually have side affects.

xx

I'm not even working and I'm still really not bored! Maybe you guys need some hobbies! :)
Not sure what to do about motion sickness. I never get any and everyone else I know are adults. I know my cousin has tried everything for his sea sickness and he never got anything to help.

I really do need a hobby. Shopping on one I come isn't the best.

I have too many hobbies! I can't keep up with any of them. You want to borrow one? Lol!

Have a lovely time Danielle!

Haha a hobby is definitely needed. I wouldn't know where to start with getting one though really.

I think I need more outgoing friends instead haha. I'm at the age where everyone is starting to settle down now so there's births, engagements, weddings and mortgages galore. No one seems to ever have money to do anything or simply don't have the time.

I've actually been seeing a single dad for a few months now though. Things are going really really well with him. So we do a lot together and Ollie has a new little friend in his daughter.
Yesterday we went to a farm and then an indoor play centre.
Tomorrow we're off to the fair.
Day after were off to another farm and fair.
So plenty planned this week! :) and it's nice that we include the kids and he doesn't expect me to fob Ollie off like others have .

Hey I dunno if I told you guys btw... but the lad I was seeing last year. The one who knocked me up.... turned out to be GAY!! How crazy is that. I have the worst luck with guys hahaha.

I've got no time to be bored. I'm so busy always and don't have a hobby. And in 5 weeks I'm adding full time work to the mix.

Anyone else have extreme devil child at the mo? Toby has literally only communicated in whines, screams and hissy fits for days.

Aleena is great, can't complain too much about her lol.
Layla however is going through leap 9 and has starting hitting, biting, etc when she gets mad lol. That and she quit sleeping and napping. Boo

Abby gets a little crazy, but nothing a time out threat doesn't quickly fix. It's me that's been crazy (depressed), she's been getting through amazingly all things considered

Ikr Dana hahaha. Couldn't believe it when he came out!
Hope you're ok btw. If you ever need anyone to talk to you know where we are :)

Ollie has been so spoilt this week... pictures, bowling, 2 farms and 2 fairs. Both worn out!

alex isn't great when he's tired, otherwise generally pretty ok atm. Ed however has become a full on terrible 2 at times :/, like the throw yourself on the floor type tantrums, always fun :/

:hugs: Dana, i'll 2nd Gem, you know where we are.

We're getting decorating done atm. My aim is to get the bedroom and bathroom finished before I get pregnant again. ttc is coming round sooo fast, kinda scary lol. x

Cottles- Rosie is nonstop whining! Seems to be the only way she knows how to communicate lately.
I've had a really rough few days but started to feel a bit better emotionally yesterday. I agree with the other ladies Dana! We are here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->