April mummies 2014 :)

Kksy9b- awesome!!! Charlee is so close but not there yet. She's getting so determined!

thanks!! It was really special because my DH got to see it. Most of his "firsts" have been while he is at work so I am really happy he got to be here!

She will be there before you know it!! I still can't elive all these sweet babies are 7 months old already!

That's awesome that Charles is crawling.

I'm sure Charlee will be there before you know it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the ladies and babies that celebrated it.

Odin has been crawling for a few weeks now, we had to invest in many baby gates this last week because nothing keeps him from exploring things these days. He got his bottom two teeth last week :)

Wow! Tristan is one of the oldest and still isn't crawling and is toothless! :haha:

No worries, pinklizzy! Luca is 7 months now and isn't even SITTING UP on his own yet!! no teeth, no crawling... :haha: He does say, "baba" and "dada" though, so that's encouraging. I wish he said "mama," seeing as I do every single night waking and diaper change, lol. Ah well.

The babies all look so beautiful! Well done, Mamas!

Yay crawling! Colton started crawling a few weeks ago! He is in to everything! He follows me around the house and tries to crawl in to my lap. He pulls to a stand too.

This morning colton pulled his inflatable bath tub over himself and was crawling around, yelling for help. It was hilarious, poor kid.

Caitlin is crawling too no teeth yet but has had her hand in her mouth since for months chomping away.

I'm excited for the Christmas holiday coming up.

Well DS is sick... :( he has had a slight cough and run a lowgrade fever off and on. Last night his cough became terrible...off to the Dr in an hour. He has never been sick until now...

I hope Colton feels better soon!!

Hope Colton feels better soon :-( It's so hard when they're poorly isn't it. Tristan and I are both unwell with a cough and a fever but it's much harder seeing him unwell than being ill myself.
I've had to hold him for both his naps today which he usually hates.

Thanks, he got racemic epinephrine and oral steroids in the am at the ped's. He sounds horrible, but croup always does. The doctor gave me a choice of putting him in the hospital. For now, I have him, DH had to take a trip, we're alone.

Oh no Azure, that sounds awful. I will be keeping you in my thoughts

Hoping he gets to feeling better soon!!

Its been a rough couple days...Charles is cutting the remaining 6 teeth all at once. Two are through, three are on the surface about to cut and the last one should be on its way (its corresponding poked through today). I am praying they get through quick so sleep and life can go back to normal. And that there is a nice LONG break before any molars :(

kkay_ I can't even imagine. Odin only has the bottom two and that was hard enough. That many at once must be horrid. Poor baby boy and poor momma

Thanks :) His bottom two cut a few months ago and was bad but nothing like this. Thankfully the top seem to be coming in pretty quick so I'm hopeful it will be done soon. The next bottom two have been taking their sweet time and sitting below the gums for 2 weeks. But hopefully we can just get it all "out of the way" and be done!

Azure, I'm sorry to hear about the croup! Luca went through this last month (along with his 1-year-old brother and 5-year-old sister) and they all had steroid injections. there was one night in there where I stayed up all night with my hand on Luca's back to make sure he was breathing! So scary.

We still have NO teeth here! :haha:

Well, he got terrible at 6:30 am on thursday and ended up in the ER, they admitted him, he did poorly that night and had two night treatments. So, he stayed last night too and one stupid dr decided he needed a treatment, despite him sleeping peacefully. She almost blew our chances of going home today. But, he is home!!! I cried tears of joy.

Soooo glad he's home! I know you're relieved!!

Charlee now has 4 teeth and is cutting 2 more at once. She will have her 4 tops and 2 bottoms. It's been hard. :( she also has a cold and a cough and was up practically hourly last night. Her sleep in General isn't where I want it to be, she wakes twice on a good night....average is midnight, 3 am, 6 am and then up for the day from 7:30-8 am.

She is still bf and solids but lately I've had some supply issues. She refuses bottles though, so hopefully my supply will regulate until I'm ready to wean her. Anyone had their first AF? I haven't yet, but supply dropping is supposed to be a sign of her impending arrival. It's been 13 days since my supply dropped though, so no idea what's going on.

She still isn't officially crawling but she gets everywhere backwards lol. She's all over the house going the wrong way :haha:. Oh and she gets tons of table foods, she prefers doing it herself vs puréed food on a spoon.

Odin is officially pulling himself up on his feet!!! I'm not ready, someone make him slow down.

I hear you momo! They are growing up so fast!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->