April Mums!!

Hi ladies, welcome lou :)
I'm def with u with the fatigue I'm shattered all the time but main problem I'm having is feeling sick. All day every day.. I'm struggling to eat anything :( . I was on dry crackers yesterday at work. I'm a nurse and finding it really difficult at work, annoying thing is I'm never sick just feel it ..I'm making sure I eat fruit .. N toast is about it at the min :) ... The joys haha x

Same Apple! It's just the nauseous feelings rather than actually being sick. Twice this morning I ran to the toilet but there was nothing come up. Salad, fruit and toast are my limit! X

Same Apple! It's just the nauseous feelings rather than actually being sick. Twice this morning I ran to the toilet but there was nothing come up. Salad, fruit and toast are my limit! X

Glad it's not just me lol...I'm really not complaining tho.. I'd be freaking out if symptoms went :) all worth it .. Xx

Funny you should say that as I woke this morning and nearly cried because my boobs weren't as sore as they have been! They're a bit sorer now but not as sore as what they were! But running to the toilet this morning thinking i was going to be sick has made me less worried!!!! I was sick from day 1 when I was pregnant with my son! This is a nice change (so far!)

I would like to join! Went to my doctor today and she said I was due anywhere between April 9th and April 24th. i have to go for a dating Ultrasound on Monday as I have no clue how far along I am as my cycles fluctuate about 15 days either way :(

Hi soccergurl. Welcome. Congrats on your pregnancy.
Let us know how the ultrasound goes, your do lucky. I really want one!!!!

Wow! I went and saw my doc at 5 weeks and he did a vaginal u/s. I have another one next week.

My nausea has been getting worse every day this week, urrrghh and im sooo exausted!
Welocme soccargurl x

Funny you should say that as I woke this morning and nearly cried because my boobs weren't as sore as they have been! They're a bit sorer now but not as sore as what they were! But running to the toilet this morning thinking i was going to be sick has made me less worried!!!! I was sick from day 1 when I was pregnant with my son! This is a nice change (so far!)

throughout the day i always make sure my boobies are still sore lol :dohh: and sometimes they feel less and i panic and keep messing with them till they hurt like usual hehe :haha:

Sore boobs have come back with a vengeance today!!! My son was laying on them and it was soooo painful!

Today was the day of announcements to our parents and sisters (both sisters mine and dh's were crying)! It was very unexpected for all of them as we never shared any ttc info!

Still no symptoms that cause me any discomfort, I'm feeling better than ever. I'm starting my prenatal tests this Monday :)

Hi, just got bfp yesterday and work out from lmp im 5 weeks and due.around.april 21st and.waiting to.see mw. To.confirm! Im soo excited! This is my 2nd my dd is 14 months old but iv forgotten.most of my pregnancy. Getting. Few mild cramps and boons are so.tender but loving it! So.nice to be able.to.talk to.people about it as we are waiting to tell people! X

been having extreme thirst and dry mouth, anyone else? what are your symptoms? just entered 7 weeks

Last day I've been cramping really bad. Boobs are still sore and I still feel sick. All fun and games!

been having extreme thirst and dry mouth, anyone else? what are your symptoms? just entered 7 weeks

Me as well, we need more water than usual as our blood volume increases :flower:

My symptoms are so odd. I have had cramping, burping, leg pains, emotional, and slightly sore boobs on and off. Feel as if they should be hurting by now. :/
I have also been a little more thirsty than usual.

Yeah, I'm really thirsty too. Never normally drink anything and now I can't leave the house without a bottle of water. My boobs are only slightly sore too. No ms....yet....

Dont know if anyone else has this but today i can only really snack on foods as i can't eat too much as I feel really full. Had a baguette for tea and now feel really sick i'm full! Not like me!!!!

Dont know if anyone else has this but today i can only really snack on foods as i can't eat too much as I feel really full. Had a baguette for tea and now feel really sick i'm full! Not like me!!!!
Yes, I can't eat as much as I would like. I don't have nausea or anything, it's just I feel full quickly and sometimes if I eat my normal amount I get indigestion.:shrug: I had a lamb sandwich for lunch yesterday and I couldn't digest it all day. Ended up eating only 1 small cup of yogurt for dinner.:wacko:

Hi girls, I'm def drinking more n just feel sick all the time so struggling with meals..need to go and make a lunch to take to work and thought of doing it is a struggle lol.. The joys :) and that's a sandwich... Lol...I've tried loads .., egg, ...no , cheese, ...no , ham, ...no ..crackers it is then..I'm into Alpen at the min and I chuck loads of fruit in..really hope this gets better lol.. all worth it :)

Do u ladies have any good tips for lunches ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->