• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Well, I was in a bit of a rush this morning. I didn't even have a chance to collect fmu for later testing. When I went to the bathroom, the spotting had come back, and I am very crampy. Something I've noticed is that whenever it goes away and I lift something, even if it's not real real heavy, it seems like the spotting comes back. I don't know whether to test now or just wait til this evening.

Well, I was in a bit of a rush this morning. I didn't even have a chance to collect fmu for later testing. When I went to the bathroom, the spotting had come back, and I am very crampy. Something I've noticed is that whenever it goes away and I lift something, even if it's not real real heavy, it seems like the spotting comes back. I don't know whether to test now or just wait til this evening.
I really wouldn't lift anything at this stage of the pregnancy, ESP if u been spotting and crampng.

As much rest as possible if you can. I know some ladies even did bed rest to prevent early miscarraige

Wow, walking? So do you not walk? ebelle, I know I should avoid it, and I will from now on, but I can't be on complete bedrest. I have 3 other lo's that need mommy and my DH works a lot, so there's no one else here to do some things.

Lack of any symptoms ...none....nada...no swollen boobs...no nauseau...no cramping...no tiredness...worried :wacko::huh::headspin: 5 weeks tomorrow...think Im gonna have to do another morning hpt (grrr!!)

Lack of any symptoms ...none....nada...no swollen boobs...no nauseau...no cramping...no tiredness...worried :wacko::huh::headspin: 5 weeks tomorrow...think Im gonna have to do another morning hpt (grrr!!)

Me either other than the cramping and spotting, which aren't good symptoms. It's normal to not have any symptoms. It's not always a bad thing. And sometimes you do have symptoms, you just don't notice them. With my second one, I had absolutely none. I was lifting my son out of our car, and tripped and fell backwards onto my butt. I only knew right then, because the way it made my lower abdomen hurt. It just felt like pregnancy. Other than that, I had no symptoms whatsoever.

Can I join Edd April 8th, but could change, haven't been to the OB yet. :flower:

I just found out on Thursday! Due Apr 10th, but confirming with my doctor on Monday :). Really sore bbs and gas pains, but I'd take this over TTC any day!

Welcome to the new girls!
pghgrl Im a HUGE STEELERS FAN!!! :)

We just moved out to Pittsburgh last year, originally from Indiana! The Steelers fans out here are nuts ;). Football is a huge deal in Pittsburgh!

Hi guys. I'm April 2013. Due April 5.

:)

Very happy to be here. This is #3 for me!

Me either other than the cramping and spotting, which aren't good symptoms. It's normal to not have any symptoms. It's not always a bad thing. And sometimes you do have symptoms, you just don't notice them. With my second one, I had absolutely none. I was lifting my son out of our car, and tripped and fell backwards onto my butt. I only knew right then, because the way it made my lower abdomen hurt. It just felt like pregnancy. Other than that, I had no symptoms whatsoever.

Me to, besides itchy last night. Nothing!

Hi guys. I'm April 2013. Due April 5.

:)

Very happy to be here. This is #3 for me!

Me to, besides itchy last night. Nothing!

It only adds to the worry with my cramping and spotting and seemingly fading BFP's. But I also do have some bloating. Don't know what that's from though.

We just moved out to Pittsburgh last year, originally from Indiana! The Steelers fans out here are nuts ;). Football is a huge deal in Pittsburgh!

What part of Indiana? I live in West Virginia now, but I moved here from Indiana!

From Evansville, but I went to school in W. Lafayette and my husband is from Indy :). Where were you from?

What part of Indiana? I live in West Virginia now, but I moved here from Indiana!

From Evansville, but I went to school in W. Lafayette and my husband is from Indy :). Where were you from?

Indy was a few hours from me. I'm sure you don't know the little town, but I lived in a town named Butler, which was about 15 minutes east of Fort Wayne.

Indy was a few hours from me. I'm sure you don't know the little town, but I lived in a town named Butler, which was about 15 minutes east of Fort Wayne.

I've heard of Butler, but I've never been up to Fort Wayne. I always wanted to go up there to the Vera Bradley outlet!

Oh wow, you have heard of it? That's surprising! :haha: Yes, I loved the shopping in Fort Wayne, but we lived there for a year or so, and I hated it. I am a small town girl. lol

Having really bad cramps ladies :( and trying to hold back tears

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"