April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

So sorry to ear ambivalent :hugs: I hope we see you back here with a sticky bean soon.

Jcombs, grrrr about your MIL. That's horrible.

I haven't had multiple losses, just one, and it's actually made us go the other way in telling. We never thought we'd tell anyone until the 12 week scan was over, and when I was mc we only told my brother and SIL as I needed his advice as he's a dr, and he told me not to say anything to rest of the family. One of my biggest regrets is going through that awful week without my parents and my sister for support. So this time we plan to tell our families soon. I'm 6 1/2 weeks, and we will tell them next Thursday.

Feeling queasy again this morning :) went into the kitchen, caught a smell of I don't even know what, and was wrenching into the sink :haha: I'm happy I'm feeling sick more regularly now, which is insanity!

I'm leaving this thread. Game over, again. I lost it 2 days ago, making it my third loss in about 9 months. :cry:

Wishing you all happy and healthy babies. Good luck. Xx
So so sorry hun wishing you all the luck in the near future come back soon Xx

had an absolute shit day today, wont go into it but soo scared im going to loose this baby! i was reduce to tears today by someone i dont even know! which has ended up with an arguement with oh! ive been soo stressed all day and came home and spent 3 hours cleaning i ahve cramp in my tummy ive not had for days some pain on the right im just so ready to cry right now i dunno what to do i just have a really bad feeling :'(

Loads of hugs, why do you think you will loose little one? is it because of the pains? I feel my pains have increased the more babies I've had xx
Who ever that silly sod was, try and flush it out of your mind, you do not need any stress at the moment :hugs: hope you and your man haven't fallen out, and the argument is in the past now.

I wish I could give you a real cuddle :( :hugs:
Hope you'll be OK Theresa xxx

yeh the pains i havent had cramp in a few days just those shooting pains which i only got at night and early in the morning! so after what ahppened yesterday then getting cramp afterwards. i guess i was just an emotional state yesterday becos of what happened when oh wasnt here it juts made him angry lol.... it was more of just petty words passed between us than an arguement! were strong as ever. lol mushy mushy!!

i cant flush problem out as ill see this person in next two weeks sigh but i wont let it bother me.
thanks so much elaine id of loved a real hug was certainly needed xxx
hope your ok xxx

Theresahub i'm so sorry your having a rough time :( (((hugs))) these blooming men have no idea what we are feeling and expect us still to be wonderwoman! grrrrr anyhow i'm pleased you are ok and cramps have stopped a bit. I'm sure you will be fine hun. If you are really worried maybe you could ask for an early scan?

had an absolute shit day today, wont go into it but soo scared im going to loose this baby! i was reduce to tears today by someone i dont even know! which has ended up with an arguement with oh! ive been soo stressed all day and came home and spent 3 hours cleaning i ahve cramp in my tummy ive not had for days some pain on the right im just so ready to cry right now i dunno what to do i just have a really bad feeling :'(

Loads of hugs, why do you think you will loose little one? is it because of the pains? I feel my pains have increased the more babies I've had xx
Who ever that silly sod was, try and flush it out of your mind, you do not need any stress at the moment :hugs: hope you and your man haven't fallen out, and the argument is in the past now.

I wish I could give you a real cuddle :( :hugs:
Hope you'll be OK Theresa xxx

yeh the pains i havent had cramp in a few days just those shooting pains which i only got at night and early in the morning! so after what ahppened yesterday then getting cramp afterwards. i guess i was just an emotional state yesterday becos of what happened when oh wasnt here it juts made him angry lol.... it was more of just petty words passed between us than an arguement! were strong as ever. lol mushy mushy!!

i cant flush problem out as ill see this person in next two weeks sigh but i wont let it bother me.
thanks so much elaine id of loved a real hug was certainly needed xxx
hope your ok xxx

Aw not mushy at all, it is lovely to hear everything is great between you and your man :thumbup:

I'm glad your feeling a bit better today, and hope the person isn't as horrible next time you see him/her. But sounds like you will do well in not letting it bother you.
Big hugs, and everything is fine here thanks :D xx :hugs:

I'm leaving this thread. Game over, again. I lost it 2 days ago, making it my third loss in about 9 months. :cry:

Wishing you all happy and healthy babies. Good luck. Xx

So very sorry to hear of your loss, and it being your third, loads of hugs. Hope when you feel up to trying again, it will not take long and everything will be ok xxx :hugs:

Doggylover I have also told close family already so I can get support whatever happens x

So sorry to ear ambivalent :hugs: I hope we see you back here with a sticky bean soon.

I haven't had multiple losses, just one, and it's actually made us go the other way in telling. We never thought we'd tell anyone until the 12 week scan was over, and when I was mc we only told my brother and SIL as I needed his advice as he's a dr, and he told me not to say anything to rest of the family. One of my biggest regrets is going through that awful week without my parents and my sister for support. So this time we plan to tell our families soon. I'm 6 1/2 weeks, and we will tell them next Thursday.

Feeling queasy again this morning :) went into the kitchen, caught a smell of I don't even know what, and was wrenching into the sink :haha: I'm happy I'm feeling sick more regularly now, which is insanity!

I am the same in regards to the kitchen. The thing that gets me wrenching is the cat food now, O yuck!! lol, but trying to get my hubby to clear out the litter tray now :blush: cause I need to keep standing up to get some nicer smelling air lol.

Great to hear your happy with having your sickness more regular, I'm the same, I have a sickness feeling for about 10 mins a day lol! :wacko: no idea why so short, but the sense of smell now is crazy lol x

So sorry to hear your news Ambivalent, big hugs to you xx

I remember last time not being able to even open the fridge as it would make me throw up, not at that stage yet but its slowly getting worse day by day, i wretched for the 1st time this morning.
I went to docs yesterday and got a note to say i shoud stop doing nights and 12 hour shifts at work, was the only way i could go about it as work are being less than understanding unsuprisingly. Am back at work tomorow, not looking forward to it.

I am the same in regards to the kitchen. The thing that gets me wrenching is the cat food now, O yuck!! lol, but trying to get my hubby to clear out the litter tray now :blush: cause I need to keep standing up to get some nicer smelling air lol.

Great to hear your happy with having your sickness more regular, I'm the same, I have a sickness feeling for about 10 mins a day lol! :wacko: no idea why so short, but the sense of smell now is crazy lol x

tut tut your not allowed to clean litter trays when pregnant lol. thats it make the hubby do the smelly stuff lmao! hehe
thanks hun. oh will be here and a complaint has gone in about this person. my furture farther in law comes in handy at times lol xxx

Hubby found something that said a preg woman can still clean litter tray if wearing gloves :rolleyes: lol! but I will make him do it, he can't say no to my pathetic faces :blush: :lol:

Great to hear a complaint has been made. Anyone who stresses and upsets a preggy woman should be shot! it's cruel xx

Doggylover I have also told close family already so I can get support whatever happens x

Glad to know someone else is on the same train of thought :) if something does go wrong this time I think we (I) will take it do much worse than last time so I will need every one of my family there throughout.

Wet cat food makes me feel ill at the best of times! Luckily we switched our cat to dry food a while ago, so I don't have to worry about that now! 10 mins is great! Just long enough to know you are getting ms, but not ruining your day!!

So i am Just back from the drs. I got to see one of the drs I really like, I've seen her a few times before, and she is very lovely. She did all the blood pressure etc and she is doing my letter for the hospital. She said they will go off the date of my last period and that they will give me a scan at 11 weeks....so according to my last period date that will be in 2 weeks time! So we should have a scan in 2-3 weeks Instead of having to wait until the end of September!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yey doggylover!!! thats much better!!! eek 11 weeks thats exciting i'm counting the days down!!!

I can't wait! I'll really only be 8 weeks, and I think I implanted pretty late so they could put my dates back a bit, but either way I'll be over 7 weeks so HOPEFULLY will get to hear a little heartbeat! [-o<[-o<Once I have, I hope I relax a little!!

Does anyone know how to make a logo for our group and then make it so if we click on it our thread is attached??

**Front page updated**

I know how to do the link for when you click on a pic but I'm on my iPad and can't explain it on there, sorry!, if no one else says i can post something later x

Got a faint bfp at 11dpo, a stronger line 12dpo and this morning 13dpo BFP on a CB digi and plus!

Baby's due date is 4/28/13 which is a day after my hubby's bday! Hope this one sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->