April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I am having some light spotting. It's freaking me out. Is this normal? I'm not having any severe cramps or anything.

Am I ok?

Am I miscarrying?

hope everythings ok, spottings normal for some pregnancies! ive also heard a few stories on here recently of spotting, back ache and having a scan and it being twins :) so try not to worry too much. defo ring doc tomorrow tho and see what the can do x

I am having some light spotting. It's freaking me out. Is this normal? I'm not having any severe cramps or anything.

Am I ok?

Am I miscarrying?

hope everythings ok, spottings normal for some pregnancies! ive also heard a few stories on here recently of spotting, back ache and having a scan and it being twins :) so try not to worry too much. defo ring doc tomorrow tho and see what the can do x

A lot of my friends says that it is pretty normal. I might call tomorrow and see what the nurses say. I haven't even gone to the obgyn yet. I hate being one of those women who calls over everything but I feel like answers would be a peace of mind.

If it was mostly brownish it was likely old. But I know all too well how scary that can be. Praying for you, mama! I hope you get some peace of mind!

Hi Ladies

So glad I'm not the only one who keeps testing. I use an ic everyday. DH tease me about my new routine; I come home from work, take off my shoes, let the dog out then POAS. It really comforts me to see that line get darker everyday. H & H 9 months everyone!

I can tell you now you're not the only one! I've been doing an IC every day too. When I first got my BFP there was hardly a line there, my husband said straight out that it's defective (even though the FRER and CB were definitely positive). I've been testing every day since then (well it's something to do while you're in the loo for the 100th time!!) and you're right, there's such a kick seeing it get darker every day. Today it was as dark as the control line....

Yes, I think I have a POAS addiction :blush::blush::happydance:

Hi Ladies

So glad I'm not the only one who keeps testing. I use an ic everyday. DH tease me about my new routine; I come home from work, take off my shoes, let the dog out then POAS. It really comforts me to see that line get darker everyday. H & H 9 months everyone!

I can tell you now you're not the only one! I've been doing an IC every day too. When I first got my BFP there was hardly a line there, my husband said straight out that it's defective (even though the FRER and CB were definitely positive). I've been testing every day since then (well it's something to do while you're in the loo for the 100th time!!) and you're right, there's such a kick seeing it get darker every day. Today it was as dark as the control line....

Yes, I think I have a POAS addiction :blush::blush::happydance:

Hey, no worries. You can rest assured that I will always be worse than you. LOL This is my 11th pregnancy and I have at least 5-6 test from each one, but some as many as like 25-30. And I have kept them ALL. Internet cheapies are my ruin. LOL

Another POAS addict here......:thumbup:

I was laughing with my fiance' this morning because this is the 3rd or fourth test I have taken since I found out 9 days ago.....you are definitely not alone.
I love seeing the line get darker and darker.....

Attachments

• Positive 8.10.12.jpg
    Positive 8.10.12.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Positive 8.19.12.jpg
    Positive 8.19.12.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 5
I was reading online that the digital tests can give you false positives. Is this true? I'm all freaked out now....did I get a false positive?

Why would they sell something that got a false positive?

I was reading online that the digital tests can give you false positives. Is this true? I'm all freaked out now....did I get a false positive?

I've never heard this before specifically about digital tests. I know that if you have a medically assisted pregnancy involving hcg & test too early then any test could give a false positive. In order for a test to show positive there has to be hcg in your system. Do you remember where you read this?

I've never heard this before specifically about digital tests. I know that if you have a medically assisted pregnancy involving hcg & test too early then any test could give a false positive. In order for a test to show positive there has to be hcg in your system. Do you remember where you read this?

Amazon...lol...I need to stop reading...seriously...I have issues...lol...anxious mommy...

Digitals are far less likely to give a false positive than any other test :/ A lot of women who say they had a false positive were either reading evaporation lines or they had a chemical pregnancy x

So we just told my in laws and my SIL. We didn't plan to at all, we were going to tell everyone on thursday,as that's the first time my whole family ill be together, and then tell dh's family the same day. His family live in England, so we Skype them on a Sunday, and his sister was round tonight, so i suggested we do it while they are all together. I left it to dh to tell them and he was soooo awkward about it!! not how I imagined it would go at all! but they were obviously thrilled, we just had to tell them that we don't want a fuss until we get to 12 weeks, and the relative safety that brings. I think they thought we were being very serious about it all, but we just aren't being overjoyed yet, just incase I mc again.

But yes, that's that done!

aww thats nice dog lover. men just dont think do they lol. my oh told my il's today in the front garden said watch this " mam shes pregnant" her reply was no shes not about 4 times when he said yes she is lol... she asked me i said yes and she smiled and shook her head lol xx

I think I'm starting to get the baby blues and I'm only 5 weeks :wacko: I think I need to see the bean for myself for it to be real, plus I'm feeling the dual baby guilt. Liam will be 3 years and a month when this one arrives but I feel like he's going to be either the BEST big brother EVER or I'm pushing him aside. I know its most likely all hormones and once this baby gets here it will be a very different set of emotions that I'm feeling, but I'm venting right now. Its a little embarrassing and I almost feel like I'm betraying Liam. He's such a good boy - probably the best 2 year old I know (and I'm not being biased ;) ) I've had a few people tell me this. Maybe he should be an only child. I wanted to try for another once so badly and now I'm second guessing myself. :cry: Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks in advance moms. :hugs:

Me me. This is exactly how I'm feeling. I think it's hormones. I'm constantly second guessing myself now. But then days like today I'm fine. Xxx

Hey ladies!!! I'm due April 10 :happydance:. So excited!! It's my first pregnancy. The first ultrasound will be September 10 and I'll be almost 10 weeks. :)

I am due April 10, 2013:happydance:! This is number 3 for me.:winkwink: I got my HCG levels done today though. The first one at 4 weeks was 750 today it was 120000 :wacko: Now Im wondering could it be twins?? I got the test done at the ER for pains though. The doctor said they were extremely high. And told me to get in to see my doctors :shrug:

Hey ladies!!! I'm due April 10 :happydance:. So excited!! It's my first pregnancy. The first ultrasound will be September 10 and I'll be almost 10 weeks. :)

our first ultrasounds are on the same day :happydance:

This is my first as well ,but I am only a little over 5 weeks!

Yay for September 10th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->