April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I am due April 10, 2013:happydance:! This is number 3 for me.:winkwink: I got my HCG levels done today though. The first one at 4 weeks was 750 today it p 120000 :wacko: Now Im wondering could it be twins?? I got the test done at the ER for pains though. The doctor said they were extremely high. And told me to get in to see my doctors :shrug:

Sounds promising but every pregnancy is different seems strange tho to say you must see your doc :) x

I feel so sick..... To the point of turning green.
School runs are hard on the belly lol, especially if the kids don't do as their told :dohh: lol.

Hope you're all ok xxxx

awwww red i feel for you!! Im not looking forward to mine going back to school in 3 weeks time :( Im feeling sick almost all the time now :(

Hope this eases off a bit soon xx

I feel so sick..... To the point of turning green.
School runs are hard on the belly lol, especially if the kids don't do as their told :dohh: lol.

Hope you're all ok xxxx

:hugs: i hope your ok?
i still ahve just under 3 wks till mine go back, i think my sickness is creeping up on me! hips are sore but ive been busy sorting my garden out! rest today and its not so sore! few niggly pains in lower tummy! mw tomorrow :D 1st booking in! bout time haha xxx

I've been a right blubbering mess today.

Hope your hips ease up a bit, and that both of your ladies sickness pass before the kids go back.
My aches haven't been quite as bad, I think sometimes with being pregnant, that you have so many things going on, aches pains sickness tiredness emotionl/hormonal thinking of a million things, like if baby is OK, better not do this and that etc, it is hard for us to focus on what symptoms we have at any 1 time lol.

Big hugs :hugs: pregnancy is really a testing time, but prepares us no end for having a beautiful bundle at the end of it eh xx

Ladyred that was very well said!! I feel really yukky today, just cleaned the bathroom and i felt so sick just by the smell of the cleaner even tho window and doors open grrr i even worry about breathing in the funmes from the cleaners but i'm sure its ok....i can't live in a shit tip for another 7-8 months lol

Hope u are all ok, this is my first so no others to look after at the moment other than the oh and believe me that is a full time job haha

yes well said elaine :) and your right it is hard to just sit back and see whats going on! but at same time we wouldnt be who we are and have healthy kids if we sat all day long lol not to worry we all be having those first kicks soon 17-25wks :) cantw ait. scans too! all within the first 20wks hoping all goes well for us all!
xx

Due April 23rd!!!! :)

We're due so close to each other! :)

I'm still so cautious about it all, I'm not sure it's even really sunk in yet! No MS, or sore boobs or any of that. My mom and my mom's mom said they never had any MS, so I'm really hoping I get to follow in their footsteps on that one!!

Welcome new ladies

So great to see the banner on so many signatures :)

How is everyone?

Candyapple ? U ok?

I am completing night number 16 in a row of insomnia..i went to bed at 9 and awoke around 1am...I am still awake -__-
My twinges went from every 30 mins with duration of 15 mins long episodes. To every few hrs or so.
Still having waves of nausea and gas and hot flashes.

And now...sore boobs!
Im ready for my first nap of the day already! I am a neat/ clean freak and i clean my townhome alot. Bt latley i feel winded and find myself sitting more often which leaves the house not so clean :(

Anyway still dont have a bump buddy bt i love this thread!

Team April luv bugs!!!

Got a negative on a test this morning...something is wrong. I am losing it right now. Don't know what to do.

I'm feeling better now, less hormonal, but getting more zits? I'm still only 5 weeks and 2 days, but my bump buddy always seems to put things in perspective for me. I guess that's what they're for right? :flower: Liam will be a wonderful big brother to whatever this baby turns out to be. Thanks for your support everyone. And these hormones have GOT to go. :haha:

Got a negative on a test this morning...something is wrong. I am losing it right now. Don't know what to do.

:hugs: have you phoned the mw or doc? hope you get an answer soon :( sorry the test came up neg. Hopefully it is just a false neg xxx

oh ghinspire I hope everything goes okay for you xx

Liams-mom I had loads of zits a few weeks ago and then my skin cleared up and now I just feel sick 24/7 lol xx Glad you are feeling better as far as moods go xx

Call me thick but im a lil confused ive used 2 due date calculaters and they both come back with differents a month apart... My last period was 18th july my cycle is 29 days can someone help me please lol

Call me thick but im a lil confused ive used 2 due date calculaters and they both come back with differents a month apart... My last period was 18th july my cycle is 29 days can someone help me please lol

Well, my last period was the day before yours (July 17th) and with a 28 day cycle, my due date is April 23rd, so it should be pretty close to that. Are either of the dates you got close?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->