April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I got april 25th and may 25th lol..... we were worrying cos we booked a holiday and would be away for may 25th

I am going to wait it out I think. I mean the only sure way to know if something is wrong is if I start bleeding, right? My appointment isn't until September 4th. I figure if I start bleeding then I'm not pregnant. I took another digital test from ept which is what I had been using and got positive.

Maybe the tests both have different sensitivities. Digital tests are more prone to faults. My non pregnant friend got Not pregnant 2-3 weeks on hers. If you've had all positive digitals bar one then I'd assume you're pregnant :hugs:

I called and they put me on with a nurse. She told me it was probably a fluke thing and not to worry. She said if there is any serious bleeding to be worried but right now things sound ok.

There is a part of me freaked out but I feel a little better.

I called and they put me on with a nurse. She told me it was probably a fluke thing and not to worry. She said if there is any serious bleeding to be worried but right now things sound ok.

Hope u will be alright ghinspire22 :hugs:

Aw thank goodness to was most likely a fluke. Loads of hugs, try and stop testing, jyst incase it happens again.
Glad you got a positive though :hugs: xx

ghinspire22, I really hope things turn out fine. I'll keep you in my thoughts x

I am sure everything will be FINE! After I bled for a week and they said my daughter miscarried. I still kept hope. And, as we can see the little Diva is still here. I went back to the another hospital and she was there pumping! Just keep your faith:flower:

I am sure everything will be FINE! After I bled for a week and they said my daughter miscarried. I still kept hope. And, as we can see the little Diva is still here. I went back to the another hospital and she was there pumping! Just keep your faith:flower:

I wiped and got some brownish mucus discharge after I got off the phone and went to the restroom. I remembered that yesterday I made love to my hubby so it was probably just old blood from the irritation. I just feel scared right now honestly. I wish I could see inside of me and see that the little baby is ok...

i forgot what being pregnant does to you lol! i woke up thsi morning with two numb arms and hands lmao! was at 4am this morning was dieing for a pee too haha i lay in bed till the numbness went and my oh got up and went to toilet lol i was bursting! after going back to sleep i woke with another numb hand and arm :/ lmao!! x

are you sure it's not breakthrough bleeding? I read online that around the time your period was supposed to come, the cervix which is full of blood can release a bit due to the build up of hormones. As long as it is not thick heavy bright red blood then it's ok x

i forgot what being pregnant does to you lol! i woke up thsi morning with two numb arms and hands lmao! was at 4am this morning was dieing for a pee too haha i lay in bed till the numbness went and my oh got up and went to toilet lol i was bursting! after going back to sleep i woke with another numb hand and arm :/ lmao!! x

I have been getting up to pee in the night too, usually around 4-5am which is when my OH leaves for work and then I find it hard getting back to sleep lol :shrug:

Aww can I join? This will be my first with an edd of April 30th! Wishing everyone safe & healthy pregnancies!

I have been getting up to pee in the night too, usually around 4-5am which is when my OH leaves for work and then I find it hard getting back to sleep lol :shrug:

lol its always been 4/5am when pregnant with my kiddies no idea why haha! im one of those that canm normally get straight back to sleep as i found out this morning i must have been soo tired i never moved which was probably why i had the numbs arms lol. x

Aww can I join? This will be my first with an edd of April 30th! Wishing everyone safe & healthy pregnancies!

yes you may join :D welcome to april munchkins :D congratulations on your 1st pregnancy wishing you all the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->