April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

yes you may join :D welcome to april munchkins :D congratulations on your 1st pregnancy wishing you all the best x
Thank you so much! I was in the ttc forum for awhile & made such good friends there. It was really hard to move on without them. But I know they will all be right behind me very very soon! I have my first appointment on Thursday... eeekkk!

anyone who has more than one. have you done any firsts this time round? i have ive bought my first pair of maternity pants and i have bought a doppler lol

yes you may join :D welcome to april munchkins :D congratulations on your 1st pregnancy wishing you all the best x
Thank you so much! I was in the ttc forum for awhile & made such good friends there. It was really hard to move on without them. But I know they will all be right behind me very very soon! I have my first appointment on Thursday... eeekkk!

aww bless! fingers crossed they get there positives very soon and join us all in first trimester! i laso have my 1st appointment tomorrow with the mw :) gl for thursday :) x

hiiii maybesoon and congratulations!! xx

haha I have 2 kids and this time is a mixture of my last 2 pregnancies.. I have non stop sickness, not being sick just feeling sick as a dog!

but craving the same foods as I did with my daughter.... I tended to crave more milk and sweets with my son, with my daughter I was all for savoury foods and fresh fruits.. Melon is big right now lol

I haven't dared to buy anything yet, I have seen some amazingly nice stuff but havent had the guts to get the purse out yet, even though my buttons on all my trousers are no longer able to be done up... I'm loving the sunshine because I can wear dresses :D Soon I will have to buy a pair of mat.jeans though.. :(

are you showing at all yet? I have a tiny bulge but I suffer with IBS so I am majorly bloated at the moment.

Hi ukgirl23, I'm not really showing. I'm only 4 weeks & I'm pretty little anyway.

I have had some bloating off & on which makes me pretty miserable. Yesterday I had some pretty intense lower pelvic pain most of the day.

I am extremely dizzy! That is driving me absolutely nuts. I can't stand up, roll over, turn my head anything without it hitting. I fell twice yesterday because of it. It's driving me crazy. But it will all be worth it in the end.

How far along are you?

:wave:

My clothes are struggiling to fit pants wise as well, I'm nearly trying to dig out my old maternity clothes until I get to go buy some more. I'm also holding out on buying things at the moment. I need to double check, we have quite a lot of stuff still thankfully and my Sister has some of my 1.5yr old nephews things to pass on to us!

Smells are terrible, I had to walk through a wood area and it just smelt of mould :sick: Nothing smells nice at all! Last time it was just fish and coffee, now its anything and everything!

I do keep trying to post and keep up with you all but I'm just worn out so much at the moment, I end up just lurking! Sorry ladies!

hiiii maybesoon and congratulations!! xx

haha I have 2 kids and this time is a mixture of my last 2 pregnancies.. I have non stop sickness, not being sick just feeling sick as a dog!

but craving the same foods as I did with my daughter.... I tended to crave more milk and sweets with my son, with my daughter I was all for savoury foods and fresh fruits.. Melon is big right now lol

I haven't dared to buy anything yet, I have seen some amazingly nice stuff but havent had the guts to get the purse out yet, even though my buttons on all my trousers are no longer able to be done up... I'm loving the sunshine because I can wear dresses :D Soon I will have to buy a pair of mat.jeans though.. :(

are you showing at all yet? I have a tiny bulge but I suffer with IBS so I am majorly bloated at the moment.

i needed new pants so i had to buy some i thought well id buy some maternity pants from matalans for £10.00 while i was there i got two vest tops for £9.00 also maternity.
i dont do dresses lol im to chubby for them my legs are horrid lol.
i actually have ibs too suffered badly first few weeks i found out! i have a massive bloat :( i look around 5 months gone its awful these maternity pants go right over and i look like i have a bump haha! i will try and upload a pic soon x

Hi ukgirl23, I'm not really showing. I'm only 4 weeks & I'm pretty little anyway.

I have had some bloating off & on which makes me pretty miserable. Yesterday I had some pretty intense lower pelvic pain most of the day.

I am extremely dizzy! That is driving me absolutely nuts. I can't stand up, roll over, turn my head anything without it hitting. I fell twice yesterday because of it. It's driving me crazy. But it will all be worth it in the end.

How far along are you?

hiya you might have low blood pressure try adding a small amount of salt to your diet. drink plenty of water and eat little and often x

I was dizzy too in the first week or 2 it was horrible. I am 6 weeks tomorrow, I can not wait to be at the 12 week mark! lol

Omg I had severe pain with my IBS for the few week or 2 afterI found out, I was super bloated too!! I think I can get away with not buying anything for a few more weeks. I was like this with my last baby, I was in maternity clothing by week 15 lol.. x

hiya you might have low blood pressure try adding a small amount of salt to your diet. drink plenty of water and eat little and often x
Thanks! luckily I go to the doctor on Thursday! Hopefully she will have some insight on a few things! I have been drinking a ton of water & eating almost constantly, but little things like fruit, veggies and such.

I was dizzy too in the first week or 2 it was horrible. I am 6 weeks tomorrow, I can not wait to be at the 12 week mark! lol

Omg I had severe pain with my IBS for the few week or 2 afterI found out, I was super bloated too!! I think I can get away with not buying anything for a few more weeks. I was like this with my last baby, I was in maternity clothing by week 15 lol.. x
My bff was really dizzy with her first. That's how we found out she was actually pregnant. She would stand up & drop like a rock to the ground! Everything was fine, they said it was pretty normal & for her to just move slowly over the next couple weeks.

I'm thinking I could have ibs with this. All day yesterday when my lower pelvic area was hurting it felt kinda like severe gas pains & I was bloated. So hopefully that's all it was. I can deal with just about anything as long as my little bean is healthy & ok!

Hi just want to say im savannahsmum.... I could remember the log in details for this profile but have tracked down it and back on this and savannahsmum have been deactivated... So could u pit me down to 25th please.... I have my first midwife appt next wed which i cant wait for

Evening all, hope everyone is having a good day and all little beans are hanging tight in mummies, and growing strongly!

Came very close to being sick this morning - retching into the toilet and it was so painful I started to cry and just wanted my mummy haha. May be 26 but I'm never too old for my mummy! Other than that haven't felt too bad today which is good. Had a lovely afternoon nap, and I find the more I sleep the less sick I feel. Could present a problem when I am back at work next week!

Eeeeewwww my sickness has started. .thrown up the last 3 days with today being the worst...feeling very sorry for myself.. :(

Eeeeewwww my sickness has started. .thrown up the last 3 days with today being the worst...feeling very sorry for myself.. :(

:hugs: sorry you are suffering, but wanted to let you know I too was feeling very sorry for myself as I clung tightly to my toilet bowl earlier. You aren't alone in that!

Kte and UKgirl, ive dug out all my old maternity and larger stuff which i was keeping for this time as my trousers are tight, also got loads of bras in all different sizes as i went from a 34b/c to a 38dd last time, it was horrendus! lol. Cant believe how much stuff ive got, great as wont need to buy much other than a couple of pairs of maternity leggings

:hugs: sorry you are suffering, but wanted to let you know I too was feeling very sorry for myself as I clung tightly to my toilet bowl earlier. You aren't alone in that!

Thanks hun, im really quite daunted by the next few months as i know how i was last time and it was hard then, this time around ive got a one year old to look after and like a lady said a few pages back, im having guilty feelings that im not being a very good mummy to him. His daddy is fantastic so im lucky there, i think its just my hormones flying around.
I feel so blessed to be pregnant dont get me wrong and this baby was very much planned. Like i said.. hormones:wacko:

I don't know how any of you ladies manage with another lo - I'm just about managing myself as it is. And like you, I don't know how I am going to get through the next few weeks, I'm hoping it doesn't get much worse as I think I can cope with what I have.

Don't worry about your lo, in a few weeks when you are feeling fine again you will be able to make up for any time lost these few weeks, but im 100% sure that he is happy as anything as it is. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Kte and UKgirl, ive dug out all my old maternity and larger stuff which i was keeping for this time as my trousers are tight, also got loads of bras in all different sizes as i went from a 34b/c to a 38dd last time, it was horrendus! lol. Cant believe how much stuff ive got, great as wont need to buy much other than a couple of pairs of maternity leggings

I wish I had all my old stuff :( I had to leave it all in Norway, my ex husband was violent to me in front of my daughter so I fled the country back home to my family in the UK and had to leave most of our things there. All my daughters baby clothes that I kept which were special, we could only get 3 suitcases and 2 hand luggage on the plane, so me and my 2 children had to only take the important stuff .. On the flip side I do love to shop and England has waaaaayyyy better maternity clothing!! so I can not wait to get shopping :D my OH hates it when I moan about having nothing to wear and hates going shopping with me, now I have an excuse to bust out my visa card!! :D

I've just had a little boogie round my front room while the OH is at workies haha.. my hips are getting painful lately though so I had to cut it short :( guess I'll just sit here and feel sick instead :p

my little monsters are loving the lack of attention at the moment because they get to play more xbox!! as soon as I'm up to it though they will be being dragged back on little nature walks again! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->