April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Ukgirl! how horrendus for you with your ex!!
At least you managed to keep a few special things.
And yay for the shopping! Dont get me wrong, id love to go and buy everything again.. dont thing OH would agree..

My sisters both have two babies each and my brother has two babies too. I'm going to flooded with hand me downs all over

yeh that was 4 years ago now, and I have a guy who is amazing.. a bit clueless at the moment lol.. but still he is amazing.. I have a cousin who just had a little girl and she is selling all her baby stuff including this gorgeous mosses basket on a rocking stand. I'm dying to tell her not to sell it but I can't until I'm 12 weeks and now I'm selfishly hoping she doesn't get a buyer lol.. Hopefully she'll have some clothes for me to steal off her too!

I think I might actually buy some new things for this littl;e one! Feel bad giving her (wishful thinking 'her' hahaha) fifth hand clothes shoes blankets etc....lol. It's a good excuse to cheer myself up, and go shoping especially as DH works away all week hehehe (he won't be keeping tabs onn me!!)

Hi Maybe soon btw.With regards to dizziness, mine has been terrible ! Mainly I think it's down to the increase in blood volume though . I actually check my BP regularly with an omron as had Mild PRE Eclampsia with no.1 and am a bit neurotic. Was a tad low 96/50 but nothing too dramatic....

I haven't even been to GP to book this pregnancy in yet!!!! Just hate waiting around for each milestone/scan etc...so going to leave it a couple of weeks and then hopefully it'll fly by....Plus I don't want any of the screening bloods for downs etc so theres no real point at this stage. Maybe I'm just being a rebel lol xxx

doggylover -- I'll tell you, being pregnant the 2nd time around with a LO in tow has been different. Also, my husband is much less sympathetic (which I've heard many other ladies say, too) this time around. :wacko: But, it's almost like you care for and worry so much about your LO, that you manage to feel a little less sorry for yourself. Or maybe you just don't have as much time to wallow in the self pity. :haha: At least that's how it's been for me so far. I certainly feel just as sick and exhausted this time around as I did before. Definitely even more nauseous at times.

I am having a bit of a hard time focusing well at work feeling so cruddy, though. I still do think the B6 is helping but there are times when I get these horrible waves of nausea and I actually have to get up from my desk to position myself closer to the bathroom just in case I puke (so far, so good though). I also gag every single time I brush my teeth. It wasn't quite this bad with dd. I didn't start gagging this much until 8-9 weeks. :haha:

And I'm jealous of all the hand-me-downs! Since my brother passed away, I'm the only child/grandchild/niece/nephew/whateveron my mom's side. My dad's side has babies coming out of the wazoo, I think, but I don't ever talk to anyone other than one cousin on that side of my family. Dh is the oldest. We actually got a few hand-me-downs from dh's DAD from when dh's half sister was born. Buuutttttt, his half sister is like 16 years old now so it was mostly just stuffed animals and books dd won't be able to read for another 10 years or so. :dohh: We ended up donating most of it to the local animal rescue thrift store. Oh well.

i forgot what being pregnant does to you lol! i woke up thsi morning with two numb arms and hands lmao! was at 4am this morning was dieing for a pee too haha i lay in bed till the numbness went and my oh got up and went to toilet lol i was bursting! after going back to sleep i woke with another numb hand and arm :/ lmao!! x

I have been getting up to pee in the night too, usually around 4-5am which is when my OH leaves for work and then I find it hard getting back to sleep lol :shrug:

I keep having to get up to pee as well. I even try to cut down on my liquid intake after 8pm, but without fail every night I'm up between 3-4 to pee. :dohh:

That's the only "symptom" I have so far though. No sore BB's or MS or anything else! Hope the MS stays away too!!

Yeah I definitely feel more sorry for myself because I really have not much to focus on until I go back to work next week, so I can't wait to have my mind on other stuff!!!

We'll have some hand me downs from brother which is good :)

Feel sick this evening... :(

Thanks mamaofthree! That does make me feel a little better. The only reason I have an appointment for this Thursday is because I set it up back in February for my annual exam. It just so happens that I ended up pregnant at the right time. So I'm gonna go into my normal appointment & let them know that I have tested positive!!!! But I'm a high risk pregnancy & my doc is amazing so she would have seen me right away anyways. I've been going to her for 6 years & I adore her.

Wishing everyone safe & healthy pregnancies!!!

Can i join this group? I'm due 25th April 2013! April is a special month for me - my birthday is on the 18th and our 1 year wedding anniversary will be the 21st April 2013!

Can i join this group? I'm due 25th April 2013! April is a special month for me - my birthday is on the 18th and our 1 year wedding anniversary will be the 21st April 2013!

yes you can welcome and congratulations :) sounds like an amazing month for you both!

im due 2nd april and mine and o'h will be together 10 yrs on 9th april so good month for us too! xx

Hey and congrats on your BFP!! I'm due april 16th which is also my birthday :D

What a nice 1st year wedding anniversary present :baby: hehe xx

happy 8 wks to me and other ladies

got mw at 12 for booking in! cant wait to just get there! have to take my troops with me (my 3 kids) thatll be fun!! lol still no ms :/ juts pain on my right side has me a little worried as ive never had pain with my other like this! hoping shell send me for a scan!

got some sad news thsi morning! mil's dog had a fit last week vet said it was a one off but then my girls were at hers last night staying over. the dog went and had two more fits through the night. so hoping wor benny man is ok hes 7 yrs and hes a drakehired labrador the girls didnt see and i dont think they know! xx

Morning :flower:

Midwife appointment this afternoon, I've booked the whole day off! Work is driving me mad at the moment so it's nice to escape. my boss is wanting me to tell people soon, we have to write every time we are out of the office, literally everything, or at least state, I'm off to the loo. I've told her I'm waiting until 12weeks /my scan. I'm sticking to it as well, that will most prob be my next appointment anyway. Oh I wish my department hadn't moved.

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling sorry for themselves at the moment. I have found oh to be not very understanding. There was a gross smell in the kitchen on Sun, literally I couldn't go in there, he couldn't smell anything but to me it was strong and rank! He just sat there all day and then yesterday claimed he had cleaned the kitchen, granted it smelt better but why did it take him so long! Turns out he did it so I could make his sandwiches for lunch the next day! He seems to forgotten the tiredness and sickness and I have little miss to look after as well, but apparently I can do it all and more! I shouldn't fully moan, he did make tea for when I got in !

Ukgirl23:thats a huge shame but you did best, plus as you say, new things! Bonus!

My cousins are expecting as well, thankfully my sis is giving me first dibs! They are both due in February, last time I had one of the same cousins and my aunt expecting as well, all due within days of each other!

Best go, little miss is upset and cranky.

got mw at 12 for booking in! cant wait to just get there! have to take my troops with me (my 3 kids) thatll be fun!! lol still no ms :/ juts pain on my right side has me a little worried as ive never had pain with my other like this! hoping shell send me for a scan!

got some sad news thsi morning! mil's dog had a fit last week vet said it was a one off but then my girls were at hers last night staying over. the dog went and had two more fits through the night. so hoping wor benny man is ok hes 7 yrs and hes a drakehired labrador the girls didnt see and i dont think they know! xx

Good luck with your appointment.

Hope the doggy is going to be okay x

:wave: hi and congratulations x

I'm so jealous of your mw appointments today!! I have to wait until october :(

Good luck with your appointment.

Hope the doggy is going to be okay x

good luck with yours too and thanks i hoep so too x

Can I be removed please, think I am going through another chemical :cry:

Wishing all you ladies a H&H 9 months xx

Oh no Xt ((((((hugs))))))

Good luck for appts today ladies!!!

Hi everyone - haven't posted for a while as had some awful bleeding and cramping experiences recently. Started spotting on and off, brown then pink when wiping over a week ago. It progressed to cramping and red bleeding so went into A&E at weekend and they said I had infection in my urine. They scanned me and said baby and heartbeat and sac were showing fine. Put me on antibiotics and I returned to doc yesterday whereupon he referred me for a second scan tomorrow - to try and see source of bleeding. The bleeding subsided and returned to brown up until yesterday when heavy cramping and bright red bleeding started again...now cramping and still red bleeding. Its awful...I keep preparing for full blown m/c like I had at 10 weeks last year, but the clotting doesn't come (sorry tmi)...I am now just over 8 weeks and head is all over the place. This has been going on now for 10 days...my preg symptoms are also up and down with some days terrific nausea and others just some bloating and nothingness...boobs were getting heavier and sore with nipples secreting milky white, then nothing...uuurrrggghhh!!
I return to work in a couple of weeks (work in a primary school) and just dont know what to think...I fully expected to see no heartbeat given all the bleeding and cramping but there was bubs on the screen with strong beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->