April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh Prickly thats awful for you, i have everything crossed for you that all is ok! It's a great sign that hb was still there and i think that was after the worst of your bleeding? I really really hope everything is ok for you (((((((((hugs))))))))))

Thanks Nimbec - I thought I was in the clear after great Beta's so early on...so similar to yours around 15,000 mark at 24dpo...although I had zero preg symptoms up until around 6-7 weeks when the tiredness and horrible sea sickness feelings kicked in...then I felt absolutely awful from therein...its been no fun for my DD who has had a miserable summer school holidays with her mum so far :(
The bleeding is now quite heavy - bright red too and I am taking painkillers as the cramping is getting worse...but no clotting...so its like living in limbo land!!:wacko::wacko:
Scan in the morning will tell me more I guess - they did an emergency trans abdominal one at A&E and it was just to check if I was in throws of m/c...but doc said heartbeat was fine, saw strong little baby on screen in its sac and I just burst into tears when I saw baby...huge sac doc said which was fully intact and showed no signs of breaking down...infection was on other side of uterine cavity he thought...I just don't know...:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hi everyone - haven't posted for a while as had some awful bleeding and cramping experiences recently. Started spotting on and off, brown then pink when wiping over a week ago. It progressed to cramping and red bleeding so went into A&E at weekend and they said I had infection in my urine. They scanned me and said baby and heartbeat and sac were showing fine. Put me on antibiotics and I returned to doc yesterday whereupon he referred me for a second scan tomorrow - to try and see source of bleeding. The bleeding subsided and returned to brown up until yesterday when heavy cramping and bright red bleeding started again...now cramping and still red bleeding. Its awful...I keep preparing for full blown m/c like I had at 10 weeks last year, but the clotting doesn't come (sorry tmi)...I am now just over 8 weeks and head is all over the place. This has been going on now for 10 days...my preg symptoms are also up and down with some days terrific nausea and others just some bloating and nothingness...boobs were getting heavier and sore with nipples secreting milky white, then nothing...uuurrrggghhh!!
I return to work in a couple of weeks (work in a primary school) and just dont know what to think...I fully expected to see no heartbeat given all the bleeding and cramping but there was bubs on the screen with strong beat.

aww hoping alls ok :hugs: x

Lack of symptoms continues. I'm tired of waiting for them to appear so I went out for my chores and some paper work concerning the baby. Went to insurance company, our municipality to ask the procedures for adding the baby in the family registry, and finally at the mother & child center of our area. Thank heavens everything was within walking distance so I took a nice long walk. Boring paper work done, and now I'm ready for the fun stuff to begin!

I still test daily because I 'm in serious denial.

Prickly i'm so hoping the bleeding is due to a horrid infection!! please please keep us informed i will be thinking about you!!!

I have the queezy sea sickness feeling but it comes and goes in waves.

I'm sorry your having such a rough time (((((((hugs)))))))

Just to say, I found out yesterday that we are having an April baby! We're due April 13th! So excited!

Thanks Nimbec - I thought I was in the clear after great Beta's so early on...so similar to yours around 15,000 mark at 24dpo...although I had zero preg symptoms up until around 6-7 weeks when the tiredness and horrible sea sickness feelings kicked in...then I felt absolutely awful from therein...its been no fun for my DD who has had a miserable summer school holidays with her mum so far :(
The bleeding is now quite heavy - bright red too and I am taking painkillers as the cramping is getting worse...but no clotting...so its like living in limbo land!!:wacko::wacko:
Scan in the morning will tell me more I guess - they did an emergency trans abdominal one at A&E and it was just to check if I was in throws of m/c...but doc said heartbeat was fine, saw strong little baby on screen in its sac and I just burst into tears when I saw baby...huge sac doc said which was fully intact and showed no signs of breaking down...infection was on other side of uterine cavity he thought...I just don't know...:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'm glad the little baby in intact, I hope the horrible infection goes away soon... You must have been so scared, I can't even imagine...:cry:

Can I be removed please, think I am going through another chemical :cry:

Wishing all you ladies a H&H 9 months xx

So sorry, I hope you 'll be back soon hon...:hugs:

Hi new ladies and :hugs: to anyone going through a difficult time.

I'm a blueberry today :)

Went to bed last night feeling sick, woke up this morning feeling sick...

Hi doggylover i'm a blueberry too YAY!! time is moving on ....albeit at snails pace - rasberry next yeahaw!

I'm feeling sick too !

I'm somewhere in the middle of my 5th week and my symptoms are a gassy tummy, some cramping/stretching, and sore bbs. I had the nausea/seasickness feeling with my first by now so I'm feeling a little weird wanting to stuff my face with sweets, pumpernickel bread and cheese, fruit, juice, water, rice, cream of mushroom soup and chinese take out! Note: I have not done all this, but I imagine doing it and there's no gag reflex, and these are definitely on my food hit list! This baby is going to be a hellion when it comes out. I know it. :dohh:

^ haha love this post!!!
pumpernickel bread and cheese => just ate some lol!!!

Hi doggylover i'm a blueberry too YAY!! time is moving on ....albeit at snails pace - rasberry next yeahaw!

I'm feeling sick too !

I was eating some fruit this morning for breakfast, and fished out al the blueberries...there are so many different sizes! I took them all to oh and demanded to know which one he thought was the most likely size of the baby!! Then i compared them to raspberries...that's a lot of growing in one week!

Hi everyone hope u all feeling as well as u can... Well i couldnt resist i tested again after a nightmare last nite... Safe to say all is good

Attachments

• 20120821_125552.jpg
    20120821_125552.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
I've gone from a B cup to a DD in one and a half weeks. I was laughing my head off in m&s when I got measured. I've never been so voluptuous

I've gone from a B cup to a DD in one and a half weeks. I was laughing my head off in m&s when I got measured. I've never been so voluptuous

My boobs are beyond control as well. I need one of those elastic athletic bras that keep everything into place. Just walking a round makes them move around and it hurts:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->