April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

omg im so sick today im staying in bed!! I went to the shop for breakfast but all the food made me run for the exit with my 6 year old in toe :( luckily OH finished the shopping but my goodness i feel ill...

today I have a baby pea!! yay for 6 weeks... hopefully the next 6 will go just as quick.. I can not wait for the lovely 2nd trimester!

Hi ladies,
I've been stalking this thread for ages - hoping to be able to add my name to this list... well 21DPO i've finally got a faint :bfp: I really thought I was out this month!!
If this is a sticky one i'm due around 25th April. That means baby will be a Taurean just like me :laugh2:
I'm off to buy a digi to confirm :happydance:

Morning everyone. I hope everyone is well. I started spotting some more this morning. I am getting a little anxious with all this spotting. I have been having some cramps on my right side and though they aren't HORRIBLE I am a little paranoid.

So instead of calling the OB office I called my doctor's office. My doctor who diagnosed me with PCOS and with hypothyroid. My OB hasn't even seen me yet. She is just someone my doctor recommended I go see when I was having problems with getting pregnant. I had an appointment scheduled for September 25th before I found out this month that I was in fact pregnant. So the OB doesn't know my history as well as my doctor.

I'm hoping that I can just ask a nurse a few questions and feel a little better than I do now about this whole pregnancy situation. I am not very far along so anything is possible. It could be me being paranoid. I just want to have a few answers to my questions.

Hi ladies,
I've been stalking this thread for ages - hoping to be able to add my name to this list... well 21DPO i've finally got a faint :bfp: I really thought I was out this month!!
If this is a sticky one i'm due around 25th April. That means baby will be a Taurean just like me :laugh2:
I'm off to buy a digi to confirm :happydance:

Congratulations! I got my BFP on Friday. I was completely shocked as well. It looks like we might be having our babies around the same time. Yay for us!

ghinspire, I'd go in and get your spotting checked with your doctor. Hopefully it's nothing xx

ghinspire, I'd go in and get your spotting checked with your doctor. Hopefully it's nothing xx

Yeah, I hope it's nothing too. That's why I called the office because I just need to make sure that there is nothing too serious going on in my body.

Hi Ladies, Ive been away for a little while as my grandma passed away last week :( she is 3000 miles away in Canada so I cant even get there to be with my family. I am so sad.

On a baby note, the sickness has kicked in now :( bbbllleugh.

xx

Can i join this group? I'm due 25th April 2013! April is a special month for me - my birthday is on the 18th and our 1 year wedding anniversary will be the 21st April 2013!
Welcome! I'm due around April 30th & my b-day is May 2nd!!! It's going to be pretty fun!

I'm somewhere in the middle of my 5th week and my symptoms are a gassy tummy, some cramping/stretching, and sore bbs. I had the nausea/seasickness feeling with my first by now so I'm feeling a little weird wanting to stuff my face with sweets, pumpernickel bread and cheese, fruit, juice, water, rice, cream of mushroom soup and chinese take out! Note: I have not done all this, but I imagine doing it and there's no gag reflex, and these are definitely on my food hit list! This baby is going to be a hellion when it comes out. I know it. :dohh:
bahaha.... I have been the same way! My DH told me on Sunday he loved seeing me eat so much! I have been extremely dizzy and the indigestion has already started. I was cramping pretty bad on Sunday, but haven't the last couple of days. Pretty sure I'm baking a hellion too!!!

Ghinspire, with my first pregnancy i spotted on and off all the way through my pregnancy and.i.was so scared. I went to.hospital and they were not helpful at all as it was new years eve(and my birthday) and i went home thinking the very bad bleed i.had was a mc. Turns.out i had a ectropian ( means your cervix is sore and enflamed and bleedsand is not.at all dangerous.for baby. Just annoying.for us.mums) maybe it.coins.be something.as simple as that x good luck.x

Well, I've done it. I had to break out the hair-tie around my pants button trick this morning. :dohh::dohh::dohh: These pants are usually a little tight but they were just way too tight for comfort this morning. I'm not even 7 weeks along yet. So ashamed. :haha:

Mine is leftover, too. In fact, these are the only pants I used to wear pre-daughter that still fit me. Though, they used to be so loose I could hardly wear them. Now they're so tight I can hardly wear them. :dohh:

I went for my first Ultrasound yesterday. I told my doctor that this was a really long cycle and that I may only be 4 or 5 weeks.....she didn't listen and said based on my last period I should be about 7 weeks. Oh well went for the ultrasound and they could only see a sac because I am way too early :( Oh well at least I get to go in for another Ultraound in 2 weeks!

Teamo, so sorry to hear about your grandma. Hope you are looking after yourself and your little bean during this hard time :hugs:

Just went swimming with dh for the first time in about 10 years lol. Only managed 8 lengths...not only was I exhausted but I got cramps halfway through and started to panic that I would mc because I was overdoing it. :Dohh: I'm exhausted now.

On a bright note, I get to look after my nephew on Thursday, which is always good fun, and I know with him around I won't feel sick at all.

Littlespy I am stealing your hair tie idea that is brilliant.. Ive been walking around with my trousers undone lol..

sorry about your grandma teamo xxx

thanks all. I am trying to look after myself! Baby is keeping me going. I am think Gma is watching over it. xx

Littlespy I am stealing your hair tie idea that is brilliant.. Ive been walking around with my trousers undone lol..

:rofl: My old supervisor taught me that trick years ago. Last pregnancy it only lasted a few weeks before I had to graduate to a belly band. I fear the same will happen this time. Except I'm at least a month behind where I was when my pants started getting tight with dd. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->