• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I just found out that I'm pregnant on Friday! This came as a huge shock to me as we'd only been trying for a month! My due date is April 5th :happydance:

Congrats!!! We were only TTC a month too, can't believe it happened to fast!

Having really bad cramps ladies :( and trying to hold back tears

Awwww....:hugs:It doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong. I too have had some cramping, but everyone keeps assuring me that some cramping is normal. Try your best to relax. :hugs:

Hurry up 12wks :( feels like really bad AF pain on one said

I agree. Hurry up 12 weeks! My cramps feel like very very bad AF cramps, but they're not always on the same side. Still cramps like those are scary because it just doesn't feel right.

I've been having loads of cramps as well. From what I hear this is entirely normal so I wouldn't stress out about it. Its just our little ones nestling in and getting comfy for next 9 months

Well, looks like I was right...my symptomless BFP is fading...:cry::cry:and the lines are fading too on the preg sticks..:cry:.I haven't felt less pregnant...no cramping past two days (I had felt a little on / off crampy AF sensations up to that point)...and now this morning (as before with my past chem pregs) the line on the HPT is getting lighter...and I know I will be watching it get even more lighter in the days to come...ah, well at least I DID get a BFP this time...my past chem pregs I also made it to 37 days (20/21dpo). I think it is definately an immunes issue which I have - as I made sure I started the progesterone support as soon as I got my BFP this time :wacko::wacko:
Can't afford to go down the expensive immunes testing route and injections etc...so will wait for the lines to fade completely like last chem pregs and then stop the progesterone - as I know my period wont start until I stop that.:cry::cry:
I'm out ladies.

As I posted in the other thread, don't give up yet prickly! go get tested!!! rising HCGs will put your mind at ease and DO NOT stop the progesterone until you have been tested!

im finally 5 weeks! :D Im so happy.

prickly babe, get to the gp! he can do a blood testx

Well, looks like I was right...my symptomless BFP is fading...:cry::cry:and the lines are fading too on the preg sticks..:cry:.I haven't felt less pregnant...no cramping past two days (I had felt a little on / off crampy AF sensations up to that point)...and now this morning (as before with my past chem pregs) the line on the HPT is getting lighter...and I know I will be watching it get even more lighter in the days to come...ah, well at least I DID get a BFP this time...my past chem pregs I also made it to 37 days (20/21dpo). I think it is definately an immunes issue which I have - as I made sure I started the progesterone support as soon as I got my BFP this time :wacko::wacko:
Can't afford to go down the expensive immunes testing route and injections etc...so will wait for the lines to fade completely like last chem pregs and then stop the progesterone - as I know my period wont start until I stop that.:cry::cry:
I'm out ladies.

I also agree, straight to doc for HCG count. Your not out yet babe.

My bad cramps have stopped. Get my third HCG blood result Tomorroe

12 dpo 63
14 dpo 242
16dpo day AF was due - results Tomorrow

Well I'm trying not to worry but, my first hcg at 13dpo was 29 then I had a count at 17dpo levels were 111, then another at 20dpo and it's at 189 they want me to go back on Thursday for another test. I have done fertility treatment the past few months and this month I had three eggs, and now have to take pregnyl every three days till roughly 6weeks.

I have everything crossed that the numbers start doubling properly but can't help but worry alittle.

Well I'm trying not to worry but, my first hcg at 13dpo was 29 then I had a count at 17dpo levels were 111, then another at 20dpo and it's at 189 they want me to go back on Thursday for another test. I have done fertility treatment the past few months and this month I had three eggs, and now have to take pregnyl every three days till roughly 6weeks.

I have everything crossed that the numbers start doubling properly but can't help but worry alittle.

I've got everything crossed for you xxxx

getting fed up of allll the dull heavy feelings, i know its good but its been at it allllllll day!!!!

Its good to know i am not the only one that is nervous about it! I worry everytime i go or get cramps that af is going to be starting.....cant wait until we are all in the clear!

ttc! its good to be crampy, it means lotsa good stuffs is happening in there but im on knicker watch! keep going paranoid lolool.....mehhhs!!!

I'm out ladies.

I also agree, straight to doc for HCG count. Your not out yet babe.

My bad cramps have stopped. Get my third HCG blood result Tomorroe

12 dpo 63
14 dpo 242
16dpo day AF was due - results Tomorrow

Prickly, I agree with everyone else. You are not out yet, get tested! Mommy, so glad your cramping stopped! Yay!!:hugs:

I am like the rest of you. I am so glad there are others that are worried, and that many of you are going through what I am. I am also always checking my panties, and sometimes I'm not liking what I'm finding. But at least I've realized what may be causing it, so I can lay off the lifting for now. Wishing all of our BFP's would get darker and not lighter! Mine are also getting lighter, but have to wait until I miss AF to get a blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->