• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Candy I hope you feel lovely and sick;) in the nicest possible way! Lol
I wish I could feel sick instead of the same as my previous chems. The sharp stabbing has started down one side of my lower abdomen and lines are fainter...yep...another couple days and when the lines are at evap stage I will stop the progesterone...again...no luck this month...and now just preparing my mind for a really heavy period :(

awww prickly! :-(((( im happy i feel sick, my partner thinks im nuts!
IF!( Im not convinced ur out yet....at all!!) then get yourself some pamper stuffs! itll make light of it, i did when i mmc in may, the day i was discharged from hospital i went to kfc witg my OH and treated myself, i was miserable but it felt good trying to do something fun and nice for ourselves.

Prickly I'm so sorry. My lines are getting fainter and fainter too. I've had no stabbing pains though. Just spotting and cramping, which really does worry me. Then with this increased appetite, I am just confused! 12 more days...

the thing is, at tgis stage (even it happened to me) tests can fluctuate in darkness, also spotting and pain is a good sign it means theres growth abd unsettling in there, ive been getting everything u both said but i know im not losing my baby. prickly, its too late for a chem.preg, ur slready 5week gone bsbe x

Thinking about you girls!!! Hope everyone is keeping the positive thoughts going!
As unfortunate as it can be i feel like it is out of my hands if i do end up having a mc. All i can do is pray and hope this baby is strong and healthy!

P.s. as a girl that had only 34B boobd i have to say i am LOVING my bigger girls!!!! I feel like i actually have a good size set now!!!! :)

try having 32As.. my OH LOVES EM! He doesnt want mine bigger

Me too! I'm 34A, and so far, not bigger. Just heavier. And I do believe the food cravings have started. Can't get enough cheese, and I have been wanting a roast so bad! (I am so getting it tonight for dinner.) Candy, I hope this spotting and cramping is a good thing. From what I've read, it's not good to put all your stock in the darkness of the lines. I think I also read somewhere that at some point, they do get more faint... but not sure on that one. I just wish I'd get more symptoms, so I could maybe feel more comfortable about all this. Also wish 12 days would hurry up so I can find out for sure, by a doctor... Waiting is so hard!! But it's gone from 18 days to 17 days to 12 relatively quickly....

And I have to add, DH loves when I'm pregnant and the few weeks after when mine are bigger. lol

i want a roast!!!!

itll fly babe! time goes fast so keep distracted and dont over do it!!!

Hi y'all. I was a day late so I thought... I haven't been regular. Anyways, I was browsing the TTC boards and decided I had to test! Surprise!!!! Looks like April 4th will be our big day!! Would love to join...

wow April babies already.
congratulations and good luck to you all!
I wish everyone a happy & healthy 9 months!

Hi y'all. I was a day late so I thought... I haven't been regular. Anyways, I was browsing the TTC boards and decided I had to test! Surprise!!!! Looks like April 4th will be our big day!! Would love to join...
Thats my due date too!

Does this look like good line progression? My fingers are crossed for a healthy sticky bean :flower:
1st is 9dpo second is 11dpo (today) Sorry so large :blush:
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb101/Cerrie311/9dpo-1.jpg
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb101/Cerrie311/11dpo.jpg

So many April babies. Clearly the best month :). Congrats to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->