April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Went to my Dr on wednesday and got a scan at 5+5. Saw my lil bean :happydance:, still early to see a heart beat (I think I'm not that far along yet) so I'm going back next wednesday to confirm it.
I got it done at the clinic, wasnt meant to have it yet but convinced the Dr...:blush: she is so nice haha. Next app is at the hospital. I was so happy though because I got one done at 4 weeks and obviously they couldnt see anything, not even the sac which is normal, but it freaked me out. I only got that one done because I was feeling strong period pains and my boobs had stopped hurting, so I went into A&E and made it sound worse than it was :blush: DH wanted to kill me!!

Sorry about the poor quality, i took it with my phone. It was measuring 2.4mm

https://i46.tinypic.com/w0kqpl.jpg

Went to my Dr on wednesday and got a scan at 5+5. Saw my lil bean :happydance:, still early to see a heart beat (I think I'm not that far along yet) so I'm going back next wednesday to confirm it.
I got it done at the clinic, wasnt meant to have it yet but convinced the Dr...:blush: she is so nice haha. Next app is at the hospital. I was so happy though because I got one done at 4 weeks and obviously they couldnt see anything, not even the sac which is normal, but it freaked me out. I only got that one done because I was feeling strong period pains and my boobs had stopped hurting, so I went into A&E and made it sound worse than it was :blush: DH wanted to kill me!!

How exciting!!! I wish our doctors did that early of ultrasounds!
I'm 5+5 too!!! Yay!

Just got back from my scan -
Not really much to see but everything where it should be. 6 weeks and 3 days - just what I thought! Due 16th April 2013. Heartrate 131 bpm :) There IS a baby in my belly!!!!

Hi guys, I have not posted much but i have been following daily. Does anyone have a high bmi, I do and I am scared about my first midwife appointment, which will be at my 12 week scan.....ages away :(. I am huge, I planned on losing weight before conceiving, but got a surprise bfp two weeks ago. I am going to join slimming world and start walking in the hope to loose a little before my 12 week scan.. Anyone in the same situation?

Plus...I have been getting painful twinges in my left side, should I be worried? Thank you in advance for any replies :)

My bmi is very high. If you ever want to chat about it, I'm only a message away :hugs: xx

I am just saying goodbye ladies as I had a missed miscarriage yesterday ladies after 10 days of spotting / light bleeding. No heartbeat detected at second scan yesterday and baby stopped growing at 8w3d measurement. The day before my scan. I knew in my heart... and had D&C at 8w4d yesterday, rather than wait and continue like last time when it tooks weeks and I did not complete the miscarriage properly.
I am finished trying to conceive a second child now and after a long process and so many years of tests - I am happy to accept that I am blessed with a magnificent daughter who loves me and completes my world. Life is for living and I have much to be thankful for.
I wish you all the very best of luck wherever you are in your journey's. This is a lovely virtual world of support for ttc ladies and I have learnt so much from talking to others - more than the medical professionals have been able or willing to teach! Follow your dreams ladies until you achieve your own sense of peace - that may be from having the child you longed for, but it may also lead you to a sense of contentment like I am now. I do not feel in a bad lonely place any longer desperately craving another child, because I know that (for me) it is not meant to be and I am so lucky to have my daughter, my teaching, and a whole world of travel and other cultures that I am able (fit active and healthy) to show her.
Life is truly very magical - treasure every moment.
Take care all of you - Sharon.:kiss:

I am just saying goodbye ladies as I had a missed miscarriage yesterday ladies after 10 days of spotting / light bleeding. No heartbeat detected at second scan yesterday and baby stopped growing at 8w3d measurement. The day before my scan. I knew in my heart... and had D&C at 8w4d yesterday, rather than wait and continue like last time when it tooks weeks and I did not complete the miscarriage properly.
I am finished trying to conceive a second child now and after a long process and so many years of tests - I am happy to accept that I am blessed with a magnificent daughter who loves me and completes my world. Life is for living and I have much to be thankful for.
I wish you all the very best of luck wherever you are in your journey's. This is a lovely virtual world of support for ttc ladies and I have learnt so much from talking to others - more than the medical professionals have been able or willing to teach! Follow your dreams ladies until you achieve your own sense of peace - that may be from having the child you longed for, but it may also lead you to a sense of contentment like I am now. I do not feel in a bad lonely place any longer desperately craving another child, because I know that (for me) it is not meant to be and I am so lucky to have my daughter, my teaching, and a whole world of travel and other cultures that I am able (fit active and healthy) to show her.
Life is truly very magical - treasure every moment.
Take care all of you - Sharon.:kiss:

sorry for your loss. You sound like a strong woman. Such lovely words you spoke I wish you a happy healthy life what ever you decide take care and enjoy your special little girl Xx

Oh prickly I'm so very sorry!!! In pleased you have found peace and have an amazing daughter. Thankyou for all the help and support you have given me!! Hugs to you and good luck! Xx

Congrats on the scan results Molly and soph! Xx

Awwww!! look at your beautiful little one :D so tiny, and so very cute xx

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? I haven't been on for awhile. Been really busy and the morning sickness has hit aswell as heartburn. The thought or smell of any food is disgusting!

I got my blood test results the other day. The doctor phoned me and apparently my Vitamin D level is extremely low. At least I know now and can correct it!! All other results were perfect!

Is anyone else nervous to tell a particular person they are pregnant. I'm so worried to tell my dad. I know its strange because I'm an adult with 3 children already, but he is suffering with anxiety and depression badly at the moment. The first time he got it was when he found out I was pregnant at 19and my partner and i had to move out of our home because the house had been sold. He was sooo worried about me.(He also had other things going on, so it wasn't All to do with me.) He has so much on his plate at the moment and I can tell the difference in him.He seems so sad. :( He told me the other day I'm the only one he can talk to about the illness because I have it too and can understand. I'm so stressed. I don't want to make his anxiety worse! I don't know what to do? :cry:

I am so happy today. It has been a while since I could say I am actually happy being pregnant, more relaxed (even before the scan, so hoping thats a good sign).

I've been gagging at smells etc, but happy lol! god how nuts are we all being happy at these things :lol:

I am having such a huge craving for meat!, more beef than anything, it was chicken, but seems to have changed to meat, not sure why, but if I had any in the fridge I'd be cooking it now and scoffing it! lol

Hope you are all well xxx :hugs::kiss:

Kristy, will he definitely react negatively? I think its good news and maybe he'll be happy :)

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? I haven't been on for awhile. Been really busy and the morning sickness has hit aswell as heartburn. The thought or smell of any food is disgusting!

I got my blood test results the other day. The doctor phoned me and apparently my Vitamin D level is extremely low. At least I know now and can correct it!! All other results were perfect!

Is anyone else nervous to tell a particular person they are pregnant. I'm so worried to tell my dad. I know its strange because I'm an adult with 3 children already, but he is suffering with anxiety and depression badly at the moment. The first time he got it was when he found out I was pregnant at 19and my partner and i had to move out of our home because the house had been sold. He was sooo worried about me.(He also had other things going on, so it wasn't All to do with me.) He has so much on his plate at the moment and I can tell the difference in him.He seems so sad. :( He told me the other day I'm the only one he can talk to about the illness because I have it too and can understand. I'm so stressed. I don't want to make his anxiety worse! I don't know what to do? :cry:

:hugs: could you both maybe go through a counsellor? and speak through the pregnancy together?
I'm sorry I don't really know what to suggest, but I'm sure he will be over the moon for you regardless xx

So sorry prickly :hugs:

Ladies, I need some previous pregnancy wisdom and reassurance. For a week I've had pretty horrible ms, feeling sick most of the day, gagging a lot etc. yesterday I felt ok, just a little sick, but today I feel fine, and am panicking. Is it normal for ms to come and go?

yeah it is normal to stop and start back up again :) I had on and off sickness with my girls xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->