April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh yay! Some good news. So happy for you :) If you don't think me rude asking, were they natural? x

Oh wow TTC! Double blessings! Congratulations! Sending double sticky dust :dust:

aww lily so sorry for your loss take care xx

ttc wow hugs congratulations on twins please say youll stay with us! even thoiugh your march now xx

I am so in shock. My first scan only showed one baby......SURPRISE this morning at my second scan. TWINS!!!!

Both have a strong heart beat. I go back for a third scan next Thursday to make sure the heartbeats are still going strong.

SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

My EDD changed to March 18th. Dr says that twins usually come 3-4 weeks early.

So amazing and wonderful news! Many congrats!:happydance::thumbup:

I am so in shock. My first scan only showed one baby......SURPRISE this morning at my second scan. TWINS!!!!

Both have a strong heart beat. I go back for a third scan next Thursday to make sure the heartbeats are still going strong.

SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

Wow ! what a surprise!!! Im estatic for you! Relax and enjoy you beautiful pregnancy!!

I want twins!!! hehehehe

SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

Aww your avatar is beautiful, huge congratulations on your twin news :D xx

aww i just found out my friends baby girl is coming out 5wks early as shes not growing anymore! hope theyll both be ok xx

lily and Prickly, so sorry to hear of your losses xxx

Ttc, Twins! wow fab news how exciting! xx

Hello! I've just recently joined this forum and have just started to have a chance to read some of the posts. Seems like a nice place :)

This is my first pregnancy, I'm currently 8 weeks! I'm due April 1st or 2nd(i went to 2 different hospitals and got 2 different dates). Anyway, my partner and I are really excited, it's the first baby for both of us.

On the other side of things I'm scared and paranoid about everything! I'm 32, so my age worries me a bit, I'm really overweight and I'm also gluten intolerant(I've read this could cause issues in pregnancy as well). I'm just worried about health issues, as I'm sure many women do, but since this is my first I'm extra worried! I've only found out 3 weeks ago that we're expecting and I've already been to the A&E 3 times because I've been worried about "normal" ms issues. I've only really had issues with hbp, the rest of the symptoms are apparently normal...but as I said, this is new to me so it's a bit hard.

So in being here I'm hoping to gain some reassurance, learn a lot/gain information and make some friends :)

Is it just me or is time dragging so slowly at the mo?

5 more days until my early viability scan :dohh: feel a bit in limbo until I see a normal bean with my own eyes!

If only I could use my doppler now :haha:

Jut thought I'd share this link. I was listening with my doppler today and I think it was my heartbeat I was picking up lol! so needed reminded on what a babies heartbeat sounds like.

https://video.about.com/pregnancy/What-Does-a-Fetal-Heartbeat-Sound-Like-.htm

It said that at 10 weeks is when you can hear the heartbeat, so it was no doubt my own I heard lol!

xx

I think you may be able to find it now, I found it at 9+1 last time but didn't try before that. It was very fast and sounded like a chugging train when it was that early xx

i didnt know you had a doppler elaine! i have one too! bought it last week baby pea is too small to hear his/her heartbeat yet good luck! xx

i didnt know you had a doppler elaine! i have one too! bought it last week baby pea is too small to hear his/her heartbeat yet good luck! xx

I had this one when I had Jayde also, gives great peace of mind, even if you can't hear the heartbeat, hearing some other sounds gives comfort. I am trying to upload the recording I've made, but it will not be found when I try to upload it, but Jayde is singing in the background anyways lol xx

ive decided to create a facebook page! not everyone will want to join as its nice to ne annoimous ect. but im still in one from when my baby boy was in my tummy and hes 14 months now :)

if anyone wants to join let me know your all more than welcome

Errrr....I think the recent loss was assigned to the wrong Lili/Lily.

:hugs: to those with the angel babies.

I had this one when I had Jayde also, gives great peace of mind, even if you can't hear the heartbeat, hearing some other sounds gives comfort. I am trying to upload the recording I've made, but it will not be found when I try to upload it, but Jayde is singing in the background anyways lol xx

aww how nice! i cant wait till i can hear the hheartbeat and what not! exciting stuff ive been trying but nothing yet as its too early haha! some on youtube have heard them at 7wks but dopplers not as good as the expensive ones lol xx

It's an Angels Sounds doppler I have, it is fine, it does the job, also makes my midwife appointments a bit quicker to lol!, as I just point to where I heard it last :blush: :lol:

Hope we both hear those little heartbeats soon eh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"