April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Dont worry im losing my head again too!! and i dunno why...lol :-/ beibg a divvy.

symptoms come and go :) :-*

Thanks ladies :) I don't know when I'll be happy - no ms, not happy. Feeling sick, not happy! I can't wait until my scan on Wednesday to hopefully start to relax a little bit. I've convinced myself it will be bad news though...

Kristy, will he definitely react negatively? I think its good news and maybe he'll be happy :)
I don't think he will definately react negatively. To be honest I don't know how he will react, lol. I think that's why I'm so worried. But he always worries about me. He was perfectly fine when I told him about my second and third and he loves them all sooo much. He just has so much on his mind and I think telling him now would just make it maybe overwelming if you know what I mean. Either way I know in the long run he will be very excited and happy I just don't know about right now. Maybe I should just wait untill he's not as stressed. Though at the same time my mum said don't wait too long to tell him or he might be hurt that it was kept from him. Just so confusing!

doggylover, I'm glad you asked that because I am exactly the same!! I had MS badly for the last week or so and yesterday and today hardly none, today I can feel it's slightly coming back but yesterday I was fine. I do notice that on days where I'm not feeling sick, I'm mega-bitch-a-tron instead!

Last night me and my OH had the biggest fight of our lives it went on for hours just for both of us to finally fall asleep from exhaustion haha.. everything is fine today but my goodness I'm nasty on hormones I was the same on the mini pill so I had to stop, I need to find a way to deal with it rather than taking it out on him poor guy!

Ladyredlainy- thanks. That is a good idea. I know he will be happy overall and definately won't be mad or anything. It's just worrying about me. He worries too much sometimes. Not that he can help it but I just don't want to add to the stress. A lot of the things he is worrying about should be resolved soon and he's started medication again so I'm thinking I might wait and see how everything goes and then tell him the news when he's not stressing about all this other stuff. I think it will turn out ok. I hope. :)

I am so in shock. My first scan only showed one baby......SURPRISE this morning at my second scan. TWINS!!!!

Both have a strong heart beat. I go back for a third scan next Thursday to make sure the heartbeats are still going strong.

SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

My EDD changed to March 18th. Dr says that twins usually come 3-4 weeks early.

lili and prickly, i'm so sorry, but you both seem strong. prickly, its so nice to see that you are happy with what you have. sometimes i think if we could all live like this, the world would be a MUCH happier place. peace to the mothers that need it :hugs: to the mothers that need it and :happydance: to the mothers that need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->