• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

i want a roast!!!!

itll fly babe! time goes fast so keep distracted and dont over do it!!!

Yes. I am not going to poas any more until I miss it. And today I've been cleaning, like a real good extra clean. But I'm taking many many breaks and not lifting anything!!

Here are some updated pics of my progression lines. Or should I say digression lines... what do yall think?

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

If anyone is due around the 5th April and wants to buddy with me, please message me :O) x

Hey everyone - can I join please?

I believe im due around the 8th April 2013.

This will be my second child after trying for 8 months!! Very happy and excited!! From the UK aswell!

H&H 9 months to everyone

xxxxxxx

well ladies here is tonights poas...its gone darker than the reference line for the first time, but it was a different internet cheapie I noticed after I had chucked the pee away. So like has already been said I know I cant really compare the tests and the dye on internet cheapies varies so much, and the concentration of the urine varies etc...but...grr!:wacko::wacko::wacko:
I still think this is headed the same way as my past chem pregs, because of the sensations I have been having today (exactly the same stage and exactly the same feelings, stabbing down left of abdomen (the earliest sign of m/c), tugging behind my belly button etc etc) and the very lack of ANY preg symptoms, the fact that some of the poas tests from yesterday and this morning were getting fainter...and the fact that many of my early preg symptoms have disappeared over the past two days...not a sore boob, cramp, bloating feeling, nausea in sight!:wacko:
BUT............:thumbup:
I am going to phone my GP in the morning and take a preg urine test down to him asap tomorrow! I am going to ask him to do a HCG blood test...I can only ask :growlmad: even though this is the same as my past chem pregs in every way and I just know he is gonna say "what will be will be"...
So here are all my tests since I got my BFP wednesday...I am just keeping on the progesterone and hoping against hope ladies....:hug::friends:

Attachments

• sunday3.jpg
    sunday3.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 4
  • sunday2.jpg
    sunday2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
  • saturday2.jpg
    saturday2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2
  • saturday1.jpg
    saturday1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2
  • wednesday.jpg
    wednesday.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3
AND I'm gonna try and do another digital to see if it moves up - as I am 5 weeks preg as of today and technically it should move from 2-3 weeks, up to 3-4 weeks if my HCG is increasing....so even if my doc won't help...maybe that can?? This is my digi from Thursday...and we are now Sunday...how are other ladies with the same EDD doing? Any more symptoms?

Attachments

• thurs.jpg
    thurs.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 11
Here are some updated pics of my progression lines. Or should I say digression lines... what do yall think?

OMG!! And I thought I was a POAS addict!! Wow...you have cheared me up!
THANKYOU ladies for listening to me...and supporting us all...its a weird virtual world but it helps to know we are all at similar stages and have all suffered losses / pain in our own ways!

Candy - your boobs comments have made me chuckle! I'm a lovely 34D...but don't feel it!:hugs::thumbup:

hey tacotime! this will be my 3rd baby! they always go back to normal after i finish bfing! :)

hahahaha im glad my boobie talk is helping :)
prickly i havent had that dark of a test yet so looking good! :)

hey tacotime! this will be my 3rd baby! they always go back to normal after i finish bfing! :)

hahahaha im glad my boobie talk is helping :)
prickly i havent had that dark of a test yet so looking good! :)

Candy - lets put your boobs, my darker test, your nauseau and other ladies symptoms all together and say woo hoo to the April babies! What will be, will be I guess...the fact remains that we are all able to GET PREGNANT...despite our ages, however many children we have had / have, despite who we love and live with and despite all our previous losses...I hope we can draw on the support of likeminded STRONG women and celebrate that fact!!!!!

COME ON LADIES - HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON AND SMILE!!!
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

girls i keep going hot and feeling sick! i keep trying to find other excuses but being pregnant for it! :-/ lol

Oh ladies....sigh....I tested early (yes, I cheated) 10dpo, BFN :(

I'm guessing I should wait until at least 12dpo.

I had some cramping this morning and really not too much more...but I've read that some people show no signs, and maybe i haven't even implanted yet.

Any feedback? Similar stories???

Baby - hang in there...still early...didn't get mine till 17dpo

Candy and TCC - hooray for sick and hot!! May you keep getting lots of lovely hot flushes!

Stabbing pains in my boob - sporadic tonight. Im off to docs in the morning to insist on an HCG blood test - will beg him and plead with him...need to check if my HCG levels are doubling / rising or reducing (and therefore will need to stop progesterone support thereafter I am guessing :nope::nope:).

Still find myself like you guys and wishing for some preg symptoms :wacko:

Baby - hang in there...still early...didn't get mine till 17dpo

Candy and TCC - hooray for sick and hot!! May you keep getting lots of lovely hot flushes!

Stabbing pains in my boob - sporadic tonight. Im off to docs in the morning to insist on an HCG blood test - will beg him and plead with him...need to check if my HCG levels are doubling / rising or reducing (and therefore will need to stop progesterone support thereafter I am guessing :nope::nope:).

Still find myself like you guys and wishing for some preg symptoms :wacko:

I hate how i go from having symptoms one day to nothing really the next....praying everything is ok! Will be testing in the morning- hope for a very dark line!!!

I will be thinking about you hun! Hope everything is ok! Just remember to keep your head up! You have all of us on here supporting you!!!!

Can I join you ladies? I am 27 and have been TTC for 5.5 years. Never been pregnant before. Got pregnant on Clomid and Follistim cycle..Got my BFP at 8dpo and tomorrow at 11 dpo going for a beta. My due date is April 10th or 11th. Not sure yet.

OMG!! And I thought I was a POAS addict!! Wow...you have cheared me up!
THANKYOU ladies for listening to me...and supporting us all...its a weird virtual world but it helps to know we are all at similar stages and have all suffered losses / pain in our own ways!

Candy - your boobs comments have made me chuckle! I'm a lovely 34D...but don't feel it!:hugs::thumbup:

Yes, I was getting a bit crazy, especially after that stupid doctor and her arguing with me. I just looked at your lines, and they are much darker than mine are! Perhaps it's because I'm testing before AF and ovulated at a weird time.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->