April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

In so bad as well - not having regular bowel movement either I feel like my stomach is stretched to full capacity it's sooo painful!!!! Thinking of going to docs about it next week it's nearly reduced me to tears tonight!

I did cry tonight :blush::blush: I'm sure dh thinks I've lost it completely!!

I'm glad you ladies are having the same issues - obviously I wish none of us were, but as this is my first I just have no idea what's normal and what's not, and I'm so grateful to have you all to run my neuroses by!

I seem to be stuck with the opposite problem... which I think in terms of discomfort I would take over being plugged up, but it's way more inconvenient. Luckily I have yet to hit the start of the MS - maybe it'll pass me by! I talked to my mom about it yesterday, and with her first she was so sick she was medicated for 7 months. With me (her second) she had no MS at all. I've also heard that if you're prone to car sickness or other kinds of nausea you're more likely to get bad MS. Anyone else hear that or can validate?

I'm not prone to car sickness but with my first kid I had no MS what so ever I didnt feel pregnant until I got my bump but with my second baby I felt sick 24/7.. its just luck of the draw lol xx

Hi Girls,

Just checking in!!! I have awful sickness. Havent let any out yet but its with me all day long... a constant dull ache. urgh. Ages til midwife appt and scan. Cant wait to make sure this bubba is ok! xx

Thanks, its made.me feel better. Its just so worrying not.knowing... and you would think.it gets.easier with you second.but i.just dont remember much. I was awfully sick.with my first but i dont remember from when. And i.still have 2 weeks tiill midwife app and i dont have a scan date yet :( lol sorry, my.fiance always says i.am a worrywort! Lol x

Hi ladies, i.think.im just worrying myself but im 6 weeks and i dont.really feel pregnant apart from being bloated to.the max and goin to toilet a bit more than normal. I have had cramps since ac was due. But not at all painful justtt there. Sometimes.when.i.sneeze. bit my boons are tender on.and.off but not like agonising and.no.sickness... i am probably just worrying for nothing but has any one had this then suddenly. Got syptoms with. Vengance? Thanks x

helloo :) i had been worrying too! i found out that my baby is only measuring at 6wks and ive known for 4wks im pregnant! i literally found out a week or two after i concieved! i was worrying as my lmp was 26 june which makes 8wk and 3days but thats mws guess by dates! i was suprised to see i wasnt as far as im supposed to be. but i had my suspician! im still awaiting my sickness i had a teeny bit of nausea a day ago and still nothing! smells though have gotten stronger so im guessing it wont be long!

sorry ive blabbed but hope it gives you a little reassurance! xx

Hi ladies, i.think.im just worrying myself but im 6 weeks and i dont.really feel pregnant apart from being bloated to.the max and goin to toilet a bit more than normal. I have had cramps since ac was due. But not at all painful justtt there. Sometimes.when.i.sneeze. bit my boons are tender on.and.off but not like agonising and.no.sickness... i am probably just worrying for nothing but has any one had this then suddenly. Got syptoms with. Vengance? Thanks x

helloo :) i had been worrying too! i found out that my baby is only measuring at 6wks and ive known for 4wks im pregnant! i literally found out a week or two after i concieved! i was worrying as my lmp was 26 june which makes 8wk and 3days but thats mws guess by dates! i was suprised to see i wasnt as far as im supposed to be. but i had my suspician! im still awaiting my sickness i had a teeny bit of nausea a day ago and still nothing! smells though have gotten stronger so im guessing it wont be long!

sorry ive blabbed but hope it gives you a little reassurance! xx

Is it possibly you ovulated a bit. Later than what you thought and thats why.your dates are a bit odd? I.get odd moments also where i can feel something. But its gone as quick.as it came. I can't believe im wishing for morning.sickness lol! Whats you edd?thanks for the reassurance xx

Kealz i was wishing for morning sickness. I got a bout once i got a whiff of strong coffee. Try it :) :p

hiya my edd is 2nd april going by my lmp! they didnt give me one at my early scan yesterday said baby pea was measuring 4-6mm roughly 6wks give or take a week! xx

I'm 7&4 from my lmp but I was tracking ovulation so I know I ovved late

Ok ladies, I had my appointment and it went like this: I have a corpus luteum cyst on the left hand side and that's what's causing the pain, not an ectopic. :happydance: They did a belly scan and a TVS and came up with the bub is .27 cm (exactly 5weeks 6 days) and the HR was completely visible and up around 114-117. There was even a point where the doctor was thinking there were TWO sacs! :dohh: So I will go in for my normal dating scan in 2 weeks on Sept 6 and they should have a better idea of whether there were actually two in there or whether is was an "optical" illusion. :shrug: Go figure :) Thank you again ladies for all of the well wishes! :hugs:

Ok ladies, I had my appointment and it went like this: I have a corpus luteum cyst on the left hand side and that's what's causing the pain, not an ectopic. :happydance: They did a belly scan and a TVS and came up with the bub is .27 cm (exactly 5weeks 6 days) and the HR was completely visible and up around 114-117. There was even a point where the doctor was thinking there were TWO sacs! :dohh: So I will go in for my normal dating scan in 2 weeks on Sept 6 and they should have a better idea of whether there were actually two in there or whether is was an "optical" illusion. :shrug: Go figure :) Thank you again ladies for all of the well wishes! :hugs:

Woohoo! Great news!

Hi ladies, I got my bfp on Thursday my edd is 25th April going by my lmp. I've got a doctors appointment booked for Wednesday morning, not sure what to expect, I live in Hertfordshire uk, can anyone tell me what will happen?

My symptoms currently are: sore boobs, and already look larger/fuller, achy crampy stomach, had a couple of dizzy spells, and I'm need to pee a little more often, I'm also feeling hungry in the middle of the night?? Lol
xXx

I seem to be stuck with the opposite problem... which I think in terms of discomfort I would take over being plugged up, but it's way more inconvenient. Luckily I have yet to hit the start of the MS - maybe it'll pass me by! I talked to my mom about it yesterday, and with her first she was so sick she was medicated for 7 months. With me (her second) she had no MS at all. I've also heard that if you're prone to car sickness or other kinds of nausea you're more likely to get bad MS. Anyone else hear that or can validate?

I get sick in the car as a passenger unless I look straight ahead at where we're going. I can't read or anything like that in the car or I'll start feeling quite sick. That's an adult thing for me, I didn't have much of a problem with it as a kid. I have no problem riding rollercoasters and stuff like that, though (at least, I don't think; it's been several years since I've been on one). I had bad 24/7 nausea with my first but it's definitely worse this time around. I'm lucky that I can keep myself from puking pretty well but I've been very sick all day every day for a couple of weeks already.

liams_mom -- Glad your ultrasound went well! I can't wait to find out if we're having more twins!!! (yes, WE! :haha:) :wohoo:

One week today till my dating u/s!!

Feeling really bloated and a bit crampy the last week or so. My pants are already fitting snuggly because of the bloat! Nothing makes it seem to go away either. How long does it typically hang around for?

Other than the bloating and cramps I'm feeling pretty good. I've had to wake up in the middle of the night to pee every single night for about 2 weeks now. No M/S or dizzy spells or any of that kind of stuff though, thankfully!

I've noticed that I'm a bit hungrier in the mornings than usual, but besides that, eating the same as before. Made some spicy curry stew for dinner tonight, and it was yummy!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. :hugs:

liams_mom -- Glad your ultrasound went well! I can't wait to find out if we're having more twins!!! (yes, WE! :haha:) :wohoo:

I'm super excited to find out if I'm having twins as well! Fraternal twins run along my mother's side of the family. They typically skip a generation, and my maternal grandmother had twins, so DH and I are really hoping we'll get lucky and have a set too!!

I wonder how many twin sets we'll get for this thread? :flower:

So glad it went well for you! It'll be exciting to see what comes of the next appt! Are you hoping for twins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->