April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Ah well not too long until we find out! Weds will be here before we know it! :flower:

Danno & Doggylover we all have scans Wednesday fx we all get good news!! What time are your scans? Mine is 2pm uk time

doggylover, has your MS returned? mine is kind of off then slightly back but not as bad as before :/

nope not back yet....Not that I'd know because I've been asleep almost permanently since Thursday :haha: I went to bed at 10.30 last night and just got up (it's 11.30am)

haha!! lucky for some!! I have 2 kids who don't let me sleep :shrug:

Oh wow that's quite a lie in! Sounds blissful! Make the most of it while you can!!! :haha:

Danno & Doggylover we all have scans Wednesday fx we all get good news!! What time are your scans? Mine is 2pm uk time

Mines 9.30 am, thank goodness! (Uk time) we live an hour away too, so by the the time we are up, fed and dressed it will be time to leave! No time to dwell on it that way lol! X

Nimbec I thought yours was Wednesday too! Hoping for great news for us all.

Mine is 9am uk time, thafully. I don't know how I'd get through anything productive if it was later!! Plus it means I get to go to work a little later... :haha:

Dan-O I've just seen you live in Devon! You're not so far from me :p I'm in Bournemouth :)

Does anyone have any idea how they are going to announce their pregnancies yet?
I think the scan pic on Facebook is over used, I'm thinking either a video of my Pregnancy test or a picture of my son in an ''I'm going to be a big brother'' t shirt..

Ukgirl, not that far at all! We are also on te coast, nearest city is exeter. My hubby used to work in Bournemouth in his younger days! Small world lol x

Hi Everyone,

I am due on 21st April 2013 and cannot wait! I already have two boys age 8 and 6 and had a mc last year. I am just waiting for my early scan on 3rd Sept at 8:30am when I will be 7wks 1day to check that all is well. So glad that it is early but it means we are going to have to take my boys as well, hoping to give them some good news that day and make the big announcement to them.

Good luck to all of you who are having scans, I know how scary it can be my eldest was suspected eptopic but luckily it was a cyst but my word was it painful, but the joy of seeing his heartbeat and not getting bad news cannot be put into words. I also know the pain of not finding a heartbeat. Just hoping to feel that joy again very soon. Everything feels great (well apart from feeling sick, bbs hurting etc etc) and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Hoping everyone is happy and healthy

xxx

wow dan-o it is a small world :) (almost added after all on there but thought better of it!!)

Oh I'm so jealous I don't think I'm going to have a very productive morning lol!! It's 1.30hrs away so we will leave at 12.30 so only 4.5 hrs to drive myself insane in the morning!!

Fx all goes well for us!!

Nimbec just take my current line of attack to wile away the days - sleep until midday!!

yay doggylover.. dont take this the wrong way but I'm glad you feel like crap :haha: :p Xxx

wow congrats on the twins liams_mom!!

I don't know if I'm "officially" having twins yet. My scan was really early and they said it was inconclusive, so I'm not even really sure I'm ready to wrap my brain around the fact that there might be two in there. LoL :dohh:

oh I see liams_mom.. well I hope you get what you want :) xx

Haha Doggylover I may try that one!! Glad your ms is back ;)

Mines back too now, just ate a random selection of stuff for lunch and now feel a bit green around the gills lol :sick:

Dan-O I've just seen you live in Devon! You're not so far from me :p I'm in Bournemouth :)

Does anyone have any idea how they are going to announce their pregnancies yet?
I think the scan pic on Facebook is over used, I'm thinking either a video of my Pregnancy test or a picture of my son in an ''I'm going to be a big brother'' t shirt..

I like the the big brother t-shirt idea :)

maybe I will get them all Tshirts and put it on facebook lol... my daughter can have a ''hoping for a sister this time'' t shirt and OH can have '' Daddy to be'' or something like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->