April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

So glad it went well for you! It'll be exciting to see what comes of the next appt! Are you hoping for twins?

Was not exactly hoping for twins. It was a complete shock when he said in two weeks we'll know better if that was a second sac. I do have identical twins that run on my mother's side of the family so its a possibility. The doctor kept running the wand up and down and side to side..and saying this way it looks like two, this way it looks like just one. The thing is, I know one can easily hide behind the other and I'm only 5w6d so the sacs are very small anyhow. He told me it could be an optical illusion, but paused the monitor when he saw what looked like two and said "that's what you mean when you say you see two, right? well, it could be two, but it could also be an optical illusion". Not sure how it could be an optical illusion but like he said I'll know more in 2 weeks time :)

Some of you ladies know a little bit more about HCG and the doubling time.. I hope! I got my levels drawn on August.22nd and they were 17,624 @ 6w 3d. Then I again today on Augusut.24th and they were 26,311 @ 6w 5d.

Someone said after they get over 6,000 it can take up to 96 hours to double?! Ughh.

Hi ladies, I got my bfp on Thursday my edd is 25th April going by my lmp. I've got a doctors appointment booked for Wednesday morning, not sure what to expect, I live in Hertfordshire uk, can anyone tell me what will happen?

My symptoms currently are: sore boobs, and already look larger/fuller, achy crampy stomach, had a couple of dizzy spells, and I'm need to pee a little more often, I'm also feeling hungry in the middle of the night?? Lol
xXx

I can't tell you what will happen as this is my first :bfp: but we are due on the same day :D and my first appointment isn't until 27th sept! You'll have to let me know how it goes, goo luck :happydance:

Ok ladies, I had my appointment and it went like this: I have a corpus luteum cyst on the left hand side and that's what's causing the pain, not an ectopic. :happydance: They did a belly scan and a TVS and came up with the bub is .27 cm (exactly 5weeks 6 days) and the HR was completely visible and up around 114-117. There was even a point where the doctor was thinking there were TWO sacs! :dohh: So I will go in for my normal dating scan in 2 weeks on Sept 6 and they should have a better idea of whether there were actually two in there or whether is was an "optical" illusion. :shrug: Go figure :) Thank you again ladies for all of the well wishes! :hugs:

Glad that your appointment went well! I am in the same position, there is a space adjacent to my gestational sac that they said is a 'hypoechoic area that may represent a second sac' - it is literally about 2/3 of the size but there was no yolk sac in it, not sure if it is maybe a failed one or just a few days behind - so I will find out in ten days! Good luck! X

Going in for an emergency scan today to make sure my bub is not ectopic since I've been having strong cramping since tuesday. No blood, but its all on one side and my midwives don't like the sound of that so I'm scheduled for 1:45PM EST. Little bit nervous, little bit scared, little bit excited. So many feelings. Hubby is coming with me since today and tomorrow are his days off. I have such a great support system and now all of you ladies to spill my sorrows to! Anyhow, please FX'd for a healthy little pole IN UTERO please! :hugs:

I went to the hospital last due to intense pain in my left side, i can't move it's so painful. Doctor said it's muscular all I can take is paracetamol :(. Thankfully it is nothing to do with the pregnancy, I was hoping for a cheeky early scan...no luck :(

Fingers crossed for your scan

Some of you ladies know a little bit more about HCG and the doubling time.. I hope! I got my levels drawn on August.22nd and they were 17,624 @ 6w 3d. Then I again today on Augusut.24th and they were 26,311 @ 6w 5d.

Someone said after they get over 6,000 it can take up to 96 hours to double?! Ughh.

numbers are great! my doc said they can keep doubling 24-72hr until about 8-10weeks were they start to even out and the placenta takes over

IS IT JUST ME OR IS TIME FLYING?? IM NEARLY 9WEEKS AND I FEEL AS IF I ONLY JUST FOUND OUT!!

Im scared its going so fast! 12 wk scan in 24 days :)

ohh and my ticker goes up to a baby in 3 days yay yaay

Time is dragging for me. I just want out of this trimester already

So glad it went well for you! It'll be exciting to see what comes of the next appt! Are you hoping for twins?

Was not exactly hoping for twins. It was a complete shock when he said in two weeks we'll know better if that was a second sac. I do have identical twins that run on my mother's side of the family so its a possibility. The doctor kept running the wand up and down and side to side..and saying this way it looks like two, this way it looks like just one. The thing is, I know one can easily hide behind the other and I'm only 5w6d so the sacs are very small anyhow. He told me it could be an optical illusion, but paused the monitor when he saw what looked like two and said "that's what you mean when you say you see two, right? well, it could be two, but it could also be an optical illusion". Not sure how it could be an optical illusion but like he said I'll know more in 2 weeks time :)

How exciting! Cant wait to know if you have twinnies. My neices are fraternal twins and its very hard work but also very cute!

Identical twins dont run in families however, they are a complete fluke of nature. Fraternal twins run down the maternal side of families. x

IS IT JUST ME OR IS TIME FLYING?? IM NEARLY 9WEEKS AND I FEEL AS IF I ONLY JUST FOUND OUT!!

wish it was I found out Thursday babys only measuring 6 wks so I'm put back lol my dates are still for 2nd April till I get a scan x

Tomorrow I'm 9 weeks and 20 days till my scan, i also think it's gone fast, we will see our babies soon :happydance:

I cant believe i am 8 weeks already although it seems aaaaggggees until my appts... i dont even see a midwife until the 4th september and then I am going to have to wait for my scan date in the post :brat:

wow congrats on the twins liams_mom!!

Time is dragging for me too, I'm 7 weeks on Tuesday but have to wait until October for my first appointment :(

Last night my oldest went for her first sleep over!! I can't believe how fast kids grow up!

doggylover, has your MS returned? mine is kind of off then slightly back but not as bad as before :/

UKgirl mine is on and off but comes in waves YUK!! make the most of your good days :)

Mommyconfused how i wish time would go even quicker i'm so worried about my bean i wish i could just go to sleep and wake up at 12 weeks to a health happy bean!! So pleased time is going quick for you!! I'm so ecited to be 8 weeks tomorrow only 4 weeks to go untill the magical 12 weeks!!

Iloveyouzandt yes it takes upto 96hrs and sometimes more once over 6000 its not as reliable as when in very early stages. The docs would have told you if they were concerned i'm sure. I've had mine taken yesterday but have to wait for tuesday for the results, hopefully just reassurance that they are going up!

ooooh twins how exciting! I wonder how many twins we will have on this thread?

Times really dragging for me, but in a way that's good because everything could change after my scan. Trying to enjoy these last few days pregnant just in case it's bad news on weds.

Not felt sick at all today, but haven't managed to eat anything yet so that probably why lol! Really tired tho, my LO woke at 3.30am and I struggled to go back to sleep after :dohh:

I feel like I'm miles behind the rest of you 8 weekers!

seems to me that every time I complain about my MS it comes back with a vengeance!! it knows!! lol

dan-o I hope everything goes well at your scan :) maybe you'll be having twins too :p xx

doggylover, has your MS returned? mine is kind of off then slightly back but not as bad as before :/

nope not back yet....Not that I'd know because I've been asleep almost permanently since Thursday :haha: I went to bed at 10.30 last night and just got up (it's 11.30am)

Times really dragging for me, but in a way that's good because everything could change after my scan. Trying to enjoy these last few days pregnant just in case it's bad news on weds.

Dan-o I feel exactly the same, time is dragging for me as well. I'm also worried about scan on Wednesday in case it's bad news...I just wish it would hurry up and get here so I know for sure!

nope not back yet....Not that I'd know because I've been asleep almost permanently since Thursday :haha: I went to bed at 10.30 last night and just got up (it's 11.30am)

haha!! lucky for some!! I have 2 kids who don't let me sleep :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->