April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

yay doggylover.. dont take this the wrong way but I'm glad you feel like crap :haha: :p Xxx

:rofl: thanks! I was glad too!!!

Definitely big bro t shirts get my vote as well!!!

I watched homeward bound 2 earlier and I sobbed! I have seen it many times before, but I was in floods of tears, and sobbing so loudly my own dog got up to come and see what was going on! Ahhh hormones.

LOL doggylover! Your poor dog!! I cried at super scrimpers last week because some old lady got ripped off by an insurance company.. my OH thought I had lost the plot! x

LOL doggylover! Your poor dog!! I cried at super scrimpers last week because some old lady got ripped off by an insurance company.. my OH thought I had lost the plot! x

:rofl: that is hilarious! Not for the old lady of course...

I cried for about half an hour last week because my oh hadn't dusted. I was laughing while crying which made it even stranger, becaus I knew I was being ridiculous! Luckily oh is very understanding....I wonder how long that will last?!

Well, my levels went from 905 at 18dpo (4w4d) to 16,646 at 24dpo (5w3d). A very large jump (quadrupled within the "doubling" timeframes), so could go either way... :-/

Wow elohcin, that is quite a jump! More twinnies??

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies!!

I doubt twins...actually the first thing that crossed my mind was a molar or another ectopic. Uuuuugh. I wish I could just approach pregnancy NORMALLY, but I've been pretty scarred!! I just hope and pray for a healthy, living baby!

Can I join please....according to my LMP I am due 23rd April - cannot wait !!!

I already have a 2 year old little boy and loving the 'big brother' t-shirt idea for announcing the news :thumbup:

I found some lovely big brother to be t shirts on ebay! xx

i hope everything is okay elohcin.

doggylover we've gone insane with baby brain :p xx

Dan-O I've just seen you live in Devon! You're not so far from me :p I'm in Bournemouth :)

Does anyone have any idea how they are going to announce their pregnancies yet?
I think the scan pic on Facebook is over used, I'm thinking either a video of my Pregnancy test or a picture of my son in an ''I'm going to be a big brother'' t shirt..

I like the the big brother t-shirt idea :)

This is what I am going to do. I've already bought the shirt! And I'm going to video our families responses once they realise what he is wearing.

In terms of the crazy crying...any UK ladies watch tonight's red or black, with ant and dec? At the end, when they returned and said they actually had won the money, I was sobbing again!

I'm finding the emotional hormones hilarious!

I missed red and black because we were watching pirates of the carribean but I did get teary when OH held my hand lol..

I like the video response thing... I saw online too that you can ask the sonographer to write down girl or boy and put it in an envelope which you can take to the bakers and they make cakes with either a pink or blue filling in the middle but are totally concealed so you don't know what you are having until you bite into them.. I was thinking of this too.. my OH wasn't so keen though :/

I've told most close friends and family already, so I'll just say something to other people. They kind of had a chuckle anyway as I just said, I'm in the club again, since my two cousins just annouched that they are pregnant, and last time I was pregnant at the same time as my aunt and cousin, all the same side of the family, so it's a bit of a funny joke with us all!

Sooo exciting ladies lots of different ways of telling the news, my close family and a few good friends know but i'll be waiting till at last 12 weeks to announce 20 weeks if i can wait that long! I'm worried about my clients finding out as i'm a dressage instructor self employed and they will go else where when they realise i'll be off with the baby.

8 weeks today YEY i'm a rasberry :) :) :)

Good morning :D
I am on the emotional roller-coaster train to lol! never know which stop it will land on :lol: I was even crying at mrs browns boys! :dohh: lol

We are treating our girlies to a lovely lunch today, more as part of our 3rd daughters birthday also, her birthday was on Wednesday.
So I am going to try some mocktails lol and see what they are like.

I am having quite an airy like tummy, and feeling contraction like feelings (not sore) so hoping it's all good lol.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone :D :hugs:

Well, my levels went from 905 at 18dpo (4w4d) to 16,646 at 24dpo (5w3d). A very large jump (quadrupled within the "doubling" timeframes), so could go either way... :-/

Hi there, I just wanted to say congrats! I had huge jumps in hcg, and I am having twins. I was concerned re. molar and I have also had two ectopics so I was concerned but I have now had 3 scans and there are now heartbeats. Def dont rule twins out:haha:

How do you all ask to check your pregnancy levels?
I have never known what mines are, or even knew they checked them :blush: xx

I was high risk so I was checked from the second I got a BFP, and am scanned every week. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->